Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#281933 by AlanJones Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Nanny dear

My Name is Mr. Martins Lukas, I Work with OIL & GAS PIPE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR LONDON UNITED KINGDOM and i am not usually at home except During Weekends. my Wife Work in Hospital. WE are not a Citizen of UK BUT WE Work and Live here in UNITED KINGDOM I am urgently Needing a home Au pair / Nanny for my only Child. Name Fanny. SHE is 5 years of age, Now i am Currently Offered a job in my Previous Company as a Project Manager.

I Will Offering POUNDS 4,000 every four weeks and 700 POUNDS Weekly as feeding Allowance, You Will have your Own Personal Apartment with a bathroom and toilet.if you are Willing to Work with US, We Will Provide you a Personal Car That Will Use you here LONDON UK in. If you are interested in this offer,

All the Questions Please answer below so i CAN have a brief idea of your Personality: ?

1) Your Full name ?
2) What do you Possess Academic Qualifications
3) Do you have any Relevant Certificate to back up your Babysitting / Nanny Career?
4) How old are you?
5) Are you Married?
6) Do you have any Special Attitude?
7) Do you have any Crime Records?
8) Tell your US More about Temperament.?
9) Can WE have one or Two Reference (s) from you?
10) Your Country, Contact details and Mobile Number?
11) Is your Husband / Boyfriend / parent coming with you?

If you have any Questions as Regards this offer, Feel free to get in touch.I await a Response at your Earliest Convenience.

So kindly Send your reply to; [email protected]

Regards.
Mr. Martins Lukas Family
OIL & GAS PIPE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement