Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#284066 by AlanJones Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:32 am

Dear XXX,
I saw your profile on Eaupair.com and decided to contact you to discuss the possibility of you becoming my new family member not just an Au pair. I’m a single parent living in London, UK and would like it if you are a person who enjoys doing lots of stuffs with the kids, going cycling, playing outside, reading stories, etc.I have a daughter named Abigail, she is just 2years and 11 months.My prime objective is to make my lovely daughter,Abbey, happy- independent little being and this is where I want you to help. This would also naturally mean that sometimes you would have to help with household chores, because I also enjoy spending time with the baby.
Your services would be needed for at least between 6months to 24months.

Your duties will be: playing with Abbey, preparing her for school, going to museums, playground, watching movies, prepare/serving baby snacks and foods. You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom, Toilet, Television, and Heater. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your family & friends and loved ones.
As for your salary, I will be paying you 1500 GBP every 4 weeks and a pocket fee of 50 GBP weekly which I suppose should be Okay by you.
Please I would need the following from you:

YOUR PERSONAL DATA:

Your full name...................................................................
Your contact address.........................................................
Your phone number and fax number...............................
Your age............................................................................
Your country.....................................................................

PLEASE PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW:
How many Years of experience do you have as an AU PAIR/Nanny?
Have you ever traveled overseas?
Do you have an International Passport for applying for a UK Visa?
Do you have a valid working visa to work in the UK?
Can u cook?
Can u Drive?

I hope to read from you soon.

Warm regards

Cole Houston.
Your host family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement