Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#294161 by AlanJones Sun May 08, 2016 11:54 pm
From "Ruben Harry" - [email protected]
Dear Au pair/Nanny,

This E-mail serves as job notification to you. My Wife and I have gone through your profile in www.easyaupair.com and found you eligible to live and take care of our Son David and our Daughter Sharon. We are currently based in London UK.

We require the services of an Au pair/nanny who would take care of our Son. Our busy schedule prompted us to seek the assistance of an Au pair/nanny, we searched for an Au pair on the Au pair site and we found your profile and liked it. Your basic duties would be to take care of our Children.

Find in the attachment are some of our family pictures.

We have a maid who would undertake of housework hence your basic responsibility is with our kid. Indicate your interest by sending us your recent picture phone number and introduction letter about yourself for us to evaluate and consider you for the position.

Always write us on: [email protected],

Let us hear from you so that we can discuss more on the offer, send us your reply as soon as possible.

Do have a wonderful day ahead.

Yours Faithfully,

Ruben Harry
For the Family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#294162 by AlanJones Sun May 08, 2016 11:55 pm
From "Ruben Harry" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Dearest XXX,

thanks for your Interest in our family.

Meanwhile, how are you doing today? Hope that you are of good health over there. We are looking for an Au pair for our little Children.

Besides, let me use this opportunity to give you a brief introduction to our family.

We are a family of four. My wife Sylverlyn, David 1 year, our daughter Sharon 2 years and I. I am Currently the Managing Director of Norfolk Hotel based here in London UK, my wife also work in the same Hotel as Administrative Assistance with the Human Resource.

If you need to inquire about the authenticity of our employment with the company and our current posting to (UK), you could contact our company ([email protected])

With respect to your services, your basic duties would be to take care of our kid. We have a house maiden who would undertake housework hence your sole basic responsibility is with our son, and that includes getting him ready for school in the morning, preparing his meals and playing with him and also visiting some recreational parks and children play ground near our building.

Sharon will be two (3) years old by 26th May 2016 and we are planning to host a birthday party for her,

You will have your own room furnished with a laptop computer connected to Internet for your personal use.

Your monthly salary will be 2500GBP which would be paid to you at the end of every month and a weekly pocket money of 350GBP and this is subjected to change with respect to your approach to services in our family. You will be expected to work for about 25-30hours per week. You will have weekend off and we shall pay you for an extra-time in your work in case of such incident.

As we go through your Curriculum vitae, send your International Passport Number/ identity card number, to enable our lawyer prepare an Appointment Letter and other travel documents for you.

We Love you and sincerely look forward to welcome you to our family.

Wishing you a very happy and wonderful day ahead.

Best Regards,

Ruben Harry.
For the Family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.