Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#294163 by AlanJones Sun May 08, 2016 11:56 pm
Other Email: [email protected]

Hello XXX,

How are you doing today?

I'm so delighted to hear from you once again and am happy to receive your kind answers to my question. I'm so excited that our communication is becoming a fruitful one and i'm seriously interested to host you as Rose's Au pair, you sound so polite and honest i love that. I called my parents today and tell them about you and the level of our communication and they were very excited also, my father said to me that he will come personally to my house and welcome you upon your arrival and this is to tell you how important Rose is to them.

As i have told you this is my first experience in hosting an au pair so i have made some necessary inquiries and i was informed that all the Au pair applicants who intends to work in the UK legally are expected to contact the Lawyer that works with the UK Home Office as a representative for Au pairs who intends to work in the UK, her name is Barr.Mrs. Kate Lockett her email address is
[email protected] kindly contact her and tell her your interest and willingness to work with Theresa Kimpathy as an Au pair to Rose, tell her your full name, Nationality, Age, current location and some other necessary information that can help your application. As soon as you are in contact with her she will get back to you with all the details and requirements for Au pair job in the UK so that your name and application will be included in the list of Au pairs who be coming to the UK to work as an Au pair, also this will help the UK Home Office to secure a mutual agreement between you and me as the host including your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and other supporting documents for Au pair job program in the UK this year.

I will advise you to contact the Lawyer immediately by sending her a mail through her email address which i have given you to enable her attend to your application without any delay. Please while contacting her kindly make sure that you will introduce yourself very well because she is the UK Home Office representative for Au pairs.

Kindly keep me posted as soon as you are in contact with the lawyer.

Always remember that Rose and i really loves you so much and we can't wait to see you soon in good health.

Kisses from your little sister Rose.

Kind regards.

Theresa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#294706 by RatkeeperCZ Fri May 13, 2016 6:53 am
Intro message:

Hello Au pair,

Greetings and how are you doing today, hope you are having a great marvelous moment.

I am a single parent from the United Kingdom by name Theresa Kimpathy with a British nationality living at 49 Deansbrook Close, Edgware, HA8 9BW, London, United Kingdom. I am working and living here with my only daughter called Rose.
Since my husband and i separated i have been taking care of my daughter Rose and it has not been easy taking good care of my daughter and also working because i can’t give my daughter 100% care due to my job schedules i only spend much time with her on weekends. This issue has been giving me so much concern before my colleague at work advised me to go for an au pair or nanny who will assist me in taking care of Rose when am not at home.

My colleague advised me to search for an au pair through this site www.easyaupair.com because she hired an au pair from this site and they have been living happily together like sisters. She suggested this to me assuring me that i will be lucky to find an au pair from this site that will take good care of my daughter as she was lucky to find the au pair to her daughter whom she is comfortably living with so i decided to do as she instructed me by searching through this site www.easyaupair.com and selecting you hoping that you will take good care of my daughter Rose.

I live in my own house here with my daughter so you will not encounter any accommodation problem because you will be living with us here and all I require from you is to take proper care of Rose and treat her like your junior sister. I am a working class lady and i work as a chief office Clerk with a reputable company here in London which also means that your comfort and benefit will not be a problem to me.

I really wish that my colleague’s suggestion will work out good for me and I hope that I have made the right choice by choosing you, hoping that you will have a kind heart not to disappoint me. If my offer interests you and you are willing to join Rose and I soon, it will be a pleasure to get a positive response from you soon.

Hope to get your response soon.
With love.

Theresa