Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#296413 by Lhandrew Fri May 27, 2016 7:23 pm
I found his post in embassy of canada in philippines in facebook that he urgently needs a god fearing nanny from his location in ON Canada.here are the following conversation.

So glad to review your resuming which reveal a lot about your personalty... I'll like to know your religion? As I would want someone who can not only assure me of the kids security also can teach good morals... I already forwarded your resumes to my family agency for assessment. I await feed back from them. Probably before dawn. I'll get back to you as soon as I have feed back.. Do have a lovely day over there
the interim the job description is as stated below

Working hour:
Your work is only 28 hours weekly.You are to Work only Mon-Fri and your working hour daily is to commence from 6:am to 8:00am and that time you are meant to do light jobs and prepare the kids for school.while from 9:00 to 3pm you'll be free and once it is around 3pm to 7pm you are to pick up children from school and take care of them till I get back from work during weekends you'll be free.
About ACCOMMODATION:
You shall have a big room, huge,which shall be well furnished to substandard and also will be provided basic electronics like Television,Video players with internet
Salary 3000CAD Monthly (weekly allowance 300CAD).
About your Traveling:
I'll take care of your Visa and Tickets, with medical insurance while you pay for your registration with my families agency and also pay for your working permit. Residential Id then medical registration might cost you about 1200CAD
Lucky enough the checking result proof you eligible to work with my Family as stated by my family agency. I hope you'll proceed with your documents for you to be here with us as soon as possible.. Just let me know if you agree with the terms.. I look forward to hear back from you soon. 

Have been so busy with a lot of work lately.. You can contact the agency via email to make any of your inquiries.Make sure you state your purpose of contact by stating my name to them as your employer. 

Name: James Westmoreland

Address: Roe Ave Toronto ON.

ID: HF 1415

Occupation: Aviation Engineering(Tech section) American Airline.Just keep in touch with me... or text me on viber 1-304-513-4630. Bye for now..

Sorry... Was in a hurry when I sent you that mail... the email is [email protected] .My day been a busy one.. How about yours?
Well yandex or be it any mail.. This is an instruction from me.As your employer. organizations are competitive. Don't get yourself into something you  don't know anything about. I can so much assure you on this very agency. As I've seen them render services as matter of urgency.And I know they can do this.. I just received an email from them. To confirm if I really agree to employ you,, There are various Au Pair agents online. there are precautions and competition. Aside that I know of the domain name is expected to  be some kind of not just a mere email. I can find out about that then give you feed back. You need to worry or be sacred. All is in good hands. have to get some few for dinner. Bye for now

I got mails from the agency to confirm my agreement to employ you.. Shortly after sometime.. I was alerted they already contacted you.... let me have updates if you have feed back from them already... Bye for now

Hello Applicant

We already affirmed agreement of employment by your Host, In his residence at Ontario Canada.We'll take charge of your documentation and your well being during your stay to render your services. We do organize programs to orientate Au Pairs,With our friendliness we are been able to have good relation with Au pairs and Host Families. You can learn much more on our latest published magazine which will be shipped along with some of your documents.

You are to scan some of your documents as stated below.

- Full Name

-A profile photo(pass port Size)

-Your school, academic and/or vocational certificates or diploma

A copy of your passport

- Birth Certificate

we know how best to process  your  travel documents,In respect to our dealings with organization like the POEA and DFA and various organization in the course of your stay in Canada. some documents like the LMIA,Contract ans some vital documents shall be dispatched along with some of our manuals to give you guidelines as regarding your interview with the embassy. Your medicals and other procedures would also be scheduled in respect to the date been appointed by the immigration offices.

After Contract agreement forms have been filled and both parties fulfill there obligations.In the interim scan to us the above requirements and also fill the Au Pair forms attached in this email for registration.

Charges for Au Pair stated Below.

Application fee- 200$ (This Include Contract agreement)
Processing fee-600$(Health Insurance processing, Working Permit, Visa forms LMIA accreditation by the CIC,OFW& POEA)
Placement Fee- 200$

Shipping Fee:200$

Total 1200$

N:B Charges are stated in Canadian Dollars

While Host family are to pay 2,500$ for Visa, Medical insurance and every other traveling expenses involved(Account Set-up for Au Pair e.t.c)

Hello Applicant

Our organization would only offer that as we open to all applicants this summer where by we have many applicants, At this time we only offer discount where by you balance up charges once documents have been duly processed then you excepted to balance up. That's all we offer at this moment

Thanks

Hello Applicant

If you willing to progress with this application.Kindly scan all required documents for us to create a file. As regarding payments in due time you'll be aware as soon as you files have been assigned to our representative for further processing

Thanks
Last edited by Mike Wilson on Fri May 27, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotations.
Advertisement

#296414 by Mike Wilson Fri May 27, 2016 7:43 pm
This is a scam, please stop all communications with this criminal and do tell him that you know it is a scam. Anyone that claims to be able to get a visa for you is a scammer.

Additional information on Canadian Au pair http://www.thebestaupair.com/en/informa ... anada.aspx

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#296418 by Bryon Williams Fri May 27, 2016 7:59 pm
Have been so busy with a lot of work lately.. You can contact the agency via email to make any of your inquiries.Make sure you state your purpose of contact by stating my name to them as your employer.

Name: James Westmoreland

Address: Roe Ave Toronto ON.

ID: HF 1415

Occupation: Aviation Engineering(Tech section) American Airline.Just keep in touch with me... or text me on viber 1-304-513-4630. Bye for now..

ETA:
Sorry... Was in a hurry when I sent you that mail... the email is [email protected] .My day been a busy one.. How about yours?
Well yandex or be it any mail.. This is an instruction from me.As your employer. organizations are competitive.

What is the email address the scammer used in this email??

He has so many scams going on he got confused.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#296425 by Bryon Williams Fri May 27, 2016 10:09 pm
Thank you. He has a lot of fake FB postings.

[email protected]
Urgently I need a god-fearing care-giver/Nanny and a Driver with good qualification and expereince,I would want someone that can teach good morals and can assist me with Child care, If you are interested don't hesitate to send me your resuming or Cv. My email is [email protected] Have a wonderful day.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#298389 by Caregiver18345 Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:43 am
MOD NOTE: THIS POST WAS MADE BY THE SCAMMER IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIS SCAM. LEAVING THE POST HERE TO SHOW THE LENGTHS THESE SCAMMERS WILL GO TO IN ORDER TO STEAL MONEY FROM THEIR VICTIMS!

I'm employed by Mr Westmoreland James. I was at the embassy this Friday. This is not a scam. Kindly make sure you have enough information before posting online.Cos most of the things we post which might be true or untrue sometimes help this scammers.
#298391 by Terminator5 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:17 am
Piss off Scammer. We don't really believe your fake testimonials nor do we want them here . How many scams will I be able to find if I investigate your registration address ?

:bondage:
Last edited by Terminator5 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
#298397 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:19 am
Thank you for reporting yourself Caregiver18345 - we appreciate it.

So that everyone visiting knows, Caregiver18345 is posting from Nigeria.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#298430 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 pm
Aviation Electrician at American Airlines
Studied at Glendon Campus, York University
No places to show
No relationship info to show

I'm James located in ON Canada.Urgently I need a god-fearing care-giver/Nanny and a Driver with good qualification and experience,I would want someone that can teach good morals and can assist me with Child care,If you are interested don't hesitate to send me your resuming or Cv. My email is [email protected]

#298435 by Terminator5 Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:57 pm
He is all over facebook , particularly targeting the Philippines . Must be way in excess of 100 posts .

A fake Canadian with a West Virginia Phone Number , Really located in Lagos Nigeria .

(304) 513-4630
3045134630 is a VoIP number provided by Vail Lab with an area code in WV
Charleston, WV 25302

#298436 by Terminator5 Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:36 pm
Well , Well , Well . What do we have here . A FAKE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT AGENCY on facebook .

Canadian Jobs Offer for non-Immigrants Worldwide Government Organization
5339 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON

https://www.facebook.com/Canadian-Jobs- ... 113105702/

Kindly forward your details to this email. [email protected] Presently a caregiver Job is opened to all opportunist by this organization..
Thanks

@Caregiver18345
Thank you for self reporting

#298903 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:54 pm
Kevin Ramos aka James Westmoreland aka Westmoreland James .

Nanny / Au Pair Scammer

I'm kev located in ON Canada...Urgently I need a god-fearing care-giver/Nanny and a Driver with good qualification and experience,If you are interested send me your resuming or Cv. [email protected]

10 Google Pages of Facebook Page Posts spanning the globe with nanny jobs.