Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#38281 by Chris Fuller Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 am
This is a scam. The IP addresses in the headers of these emails prove that they were actually sent from Nigeria. The scammer now calling himself 'Kate Thompson' previously called himself 'Walter Johnson' - you can see his very similar introductory email, and identical telephone number here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3704&p=18937#p18937

Subject: Au pair nanny need urgently.

hello dear Au pair,i need you as an Au pair for my family in the UK soon.please get back to me if you are interested in taking this job position.
i hope and look forward to your reply.
thanks
Mrs Kate Thompson.

hello my dear,my name is Mrs Kate Thompson .i"m a doctor with three children and i work with one of the big hospital here in the UK.
me,my husband, with my children stays in 14 jersey road Oxford shire oxford united kingdom.i need you to come take care of my children when i"m at work,i"m a very busy woman as a doctor i spend most of my time at work because that is my career,and my husband too he is a career man as an engineer,in also one of the big oil and gas company in the UK.and he always travels around. so please i will be very glad to have you as an Aupair. you will be working for me i mean to be taking care of my children you will be working...........from 9am in the morning to 5pm in the evening and that is 9 hrs a day..........6days a week because i close from work at 5pm, Monday to Saturday but on Saturday i end from work at 1pm.so all together in a week you will be working 9 hrs a day.
My dear your basic salary every week will be 660 pounds and a 40 pounds allowance,which the basic salary will be total of 700 pounds weekly,but i went you to assure me that you will help take care of my kids very well because they are all what i have worked for, so this is my phone number you can call me +447024037618 so that we can talk or you can contact me also through this mail ([email protected]).
my kids are 5 and 6 namely Trisha and christian and they are both in school.i also have a 9 months old Tracey,but i only want you to come and take care of Trisha and christian because i already have a baby sitter nanny that is taking care of my baby.
please my dear i will really want you to come and join me in the UK soon to come and take care of my kids for me soon,but please can you let me know if you have a valid visa,working permit documents,life and health insurance,driver's license e.t.c,for you to be able to come and start working with me in the UK soon,i need you as soonest.i hope to hear from you fast.I will attach for you my family pix when I'm less busy is that alright?but please Let me know about your documents first.i hope to hear from you soon and i need you soon. i hope to hear from you and see you soon.
thanks
Mrs Kate Thompson.

These are two of the photos sent:

Subject: THANKS FOR USING TRAVEL CARES WORLDWIDE.

THANKS FOR USING TRAVEL CARES WORLDWIDE,AND WE ARE SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY IS DUE TO THE UPGRADING OF OUR WEBSITE FOR THE SATISFACTION OF OUR CUSTOMER'S.

*************WE ARE PLEASE TO TELL YOUR THAT YOUR FAMILY HOST MRS KATE THOMPSON HAVE CONTACTED US,ON YOUR BEHALF,ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF THE CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER BETWEEN YOU AND HER FAMILY.

WE TRAVEL CARES WORKS DIRECTLY WITH THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION HERE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM .

THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION,
KING CHARLES STREET.
LONDON,
SW1A,2AH.

WE HELP PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TO GET VISA,WORKING PERMIT,AIR TICKET AND ALL OTHER TRAVELING DOCUMENTS? ALL OVER THE WORLD.

THE PROCESSING OF UK VISA,WORKING PERMIT DOCUMENT,BOOKING OF YOUR FLIGHT TICKET FOR YOUR COMING TO WORK IN THE UK WITH YOUR FAMILY HOST AU PAIR,MRS KATE THOMPSON'S FAMILY WILL BE SEND TO SOON.

YOU CAN CONTACT US THROUGH:

EMAIL: [email protected]
ADDRESS: 46 Northbrook Road, Newtown/Southampton
united kingdom
TEL: + 07031866542.

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
JAMES CONEL,C.E.O

Copyright 2009 UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES , INC. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions | U.K..I.S Terms &Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
46 Northbrook Road, Newtown/Southampton
united kingdom

Contract reads:

CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER BETWEEN MRS KATE THOMPSON’S
FAMILY AND xxxxx xxxxx

Contract Agreement letter, between MRS KATE THOMPSON’S FAMILY and xxxxx xxxxx

1. For good consideration, the employs on the following terms and conditions.
2. Term of Employment. Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin sooner..
3. Salary. MRS KATE THOMPSON’S FAMILY shall pay Employee a salary of 2800
Pounds per month, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.
4. Duties and Assist. MRS KATE THOMPSON’S FAMILY might assists the
Employee with 30% of the traveling document and The Employee's duties may be
reasonably modified at in our HOUSE discretion from time to time.
5. Employee to Devote Full Time to MRS KATE THOMPSON’S FAMILY. The
Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the Family, and, during this
employment, will not engage in any other business activity unless during free periods,
regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary
advantage. Employee is not prohibited from making personal investments in any other
businesses provided those investments do not require active involvement in the operation
of the family.
6. Confidentiality of Proprietary Information. Employee agrees, during or after the
term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any
person, firm, corporation, or entity. Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this
information, MRS KATE THOMPSON’S FAMILY shall be entitled to an injunction
restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any
entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to
secure an injunction is not exclusive, and I may pursue any other remedies it has against
the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery
of damages from the Employee.
7. Reimbursement of Expenses. The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for
furthering the Job, including expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. xxxxx xxxxx shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses after the
Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to xxxxx xxxxx.
8. Off Day. The Employee will be off on weekend and Public Holiday
9.This Contract sets out the terms and conditions of employment which are required to be given to the Employee under section 1 of the Employment Rights Act 1996.

1. AUPAIR Address and Name
This agreement is made between the MRS KATE THOMPSON’S FAMILY and
xxxxx xxxxx:

Name:
Home Address:
Postal Code
City:
Province:

2. STARTING DATE & DURATION
The starting date of your employment with the MRS KATE THOMPSON’S FAMILY
who lives at 14 Jersey Road, Oxford shire Oxford United Kingdom is
the Ending of
xxxxxx 2010 your employee shall continue indefinitely subject to termination
accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. {Insert determination date} will be
used as the date to determine continuity of service.

3. Job title and responsibilities

Your job title is AU PAIR you may perform NANNY DUTIES your duties and
responsibilities are taking care of the children, serving their food, taking them to school
and bringing them back from school E.T.C.

Your duties may be reasonably modified by the FAMILY time to time as required to
meet the needs of the FAMILY affair.

You are responsible to take care of FAMILY NEEDS from time to time. Unless
otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement, all consents and authorizations which you
are required to the Obtain from the FAMILY shall be given by the FAMILY on behalf of the FAMILY, or such other person as the FAMILY may specify or the member of the FAMILY.

The FAMILY reserves the right to require that you don’t perform any duties or attend the FAMILY premises during any period of suspension or whilst you are under notice of termination of your employment, provided that you continue to be paid the salary and benefit and to which you are entitled under this Agreement.

4. SALARY
Your FAMILY has agreed to pay you a sum of 2800 Pounds per Month
also eligible to participate in any incentive compensation program that may be developed from the FAMILY.

5. ADVANTAGE
The FAMILY will provide you with a room of your own fully
equipped and also internet facilities.

PAYMENT DETAILS

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO MAKE A WESTERN UNION
PAYMENT OF 1000.00 Pounds TO THE Agency:
[email protected], for the preparation of your united kingdom
visa and work permit, which your family host AU PAIR Mrs. Kate
Thompson has as promise to assist you with 550 pounds.

I promise that the information I have given in the application form completed by me is
accurate, and I agree that I will perform my duties as an AU PAIR to the best of my ability.
It is agreed that United Kingdom. Law shall apply to this agreement and I agree to submit
to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. Courts. I have read this entire agreement
carefully, and I have had the opportunity to ask questions, obtain advice as to its meaning, and I understand it. I am capable of reading and understanding this agreement in English. I do not rely on any promises, statements or representations that are not expressly stated in this Agreement. I have retained a copy of this Agreement for my files.

AU PAIR Signature:
Date:
AU PAIR Name (Print):

The scammer also sends a genuine UK visa application form - though not the correct one for an au pair application.

Subject: DETAILS OF YOUR VISA FEES,PROCEDURE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT.

THE PROCESSING OF VISA AND WORK PERMIT FEES IS BEEN LISTED BELOW AND ALSO THE METHOD AND PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT.

WE THE TRAVEL CARES INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS WILL HELP YOU TO GET YOUR VISA IN LESS THAN 1 WEEK.WE ARE STRONG,RELIABLE AND FAST.

THE FEES FOR VARIOUS TYPE OF VISA ARE AS LISTED BELOW.................

Type of Visa charge Plus Air ticket fee To The UK.
Validity
Term of issue
Consular fee
Single entry
12 month
5 DAYS
£ 1550.00

Single entry
14 months
6 DAYS
£ 2550.00

Single entry
18 months
8 DAYS
£ 3550.00

THE PROCEDURE IN WHICH AS BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THE ORGANIZATION IS AS FOLLOWS BELOW:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLY WAY AND MODE OF PAYMENT OF GETTING YOU YOUR VISA AND WORK PERMIT DOCUMENTS IS BY THE USE OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY IT IS SECURE SAVE AND FAST.THIS MEANS IS BEEN AUTHORIZE BY THE ORGANIZATION.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RECEIPT OF THE MODE OF PAYMENT WILL BE SCANNED ALONG WITH YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

YOU SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT AS SOON YOUR PAYMENT IS BEEN CLEARIFY BY THE ORGANIZATION ALL WHAT ITS TAKES TO START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA AND WORK PERMIT WILL BE SEND TO YOU VIA EMAIL INCLUDING YOUR VISA APPLICATION FORM.

PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER YOUR PAYMENT AS BEEN CONFIRMED WE STARTS YOUR VISA AND YOU WILL GET IT WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS.

ALSO NOTE THAT THE TRAVEL CARES AGENT WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN UNITED KINGDOM .

THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION,
KING CHARLES STREET.
LONDON,
SW1A,2AH.

THE INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU IS LISTED BELOW

1................. YOUR SCANNED COPY OF YOUR COUNTRY ID CARD OR PASSPORT.

2................ YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE

3............... FULL CONTACT HOME ADDRESS.

4.............. HOME TELEPHONE NO

5............. YOUR FULL NAMES THAT WE WILL USE TO PROCESS YOUR DOCUMENTS.

*********************WE ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVE SOME OF YOUR DOCUMENT LIKE PASSPORT SCANNED,ADDRESS,DATE OF BIRTH E.T.C.

WE ENSURE YOU THAT YOUR VISA WILL BE READY IN 5 WORKING DAY AND WILL BE SEND TO YOU BY VIA DHL DELIVERY ANY WERE IN WORLD.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOUR PAYMENT HAVE BEEN MAKE YOU HAVE TO CONTACT US WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY SO THAT ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL SEND TO YOU.

THE INFORMATION BELOW CAN BE USE TO SEND THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR BY MONEY GRAM TRANSFER TOO.

OR BY

METHOD OF PAYMENT
NAME:MR J C------
ADDRESS:Newtown/Southampton
united kingdom.

YOU CAN CONTACT US THROUGH:

EMAIL: [email protected]
ADDRESS: 46 Northbrook Road, Newtown/Southampton
united kingdom
TEL: + 07031866542.

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
JAMES CONEL,C.E.O

Copyright 2009 UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES , INC. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions | U.K..I.S Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
46 Northbrook Road, Newtown/Southampton
united kingdom
Advertisement

#316572 by Dulce Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm
Apparently their also trying to get you to rent houses from them. Houses that are for sale but they pretend they are taking them down and have them for rent instead for sale their using the name Clayton Brown in Idaho