Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#299915 by Faizan Docherty Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:14 am
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:55 AM

Subject: I AM MRS FAVOR I TEXT YOU ABOUT MY SON BABY SITTER :::

My name is Mrs Favor , I stay in Harvey, IL with my family but I`m moving to your area on the 20th of July and I will need a Babysitter for my son immediately. His name is James he is 6 years old and i need your service 5 hours daily on Monday Wednesday and Friday (or whatever days you are going to be available). This is a long term position but its fine to start temporary. Some weekdays are also flexible if you are available but we may need to discuss that in person. I`m willing to pay 20/hour. I believe its a great pay and I`m paying that much because I want quality care for my son. The start date is on the 22th of June, it also depends on when you are available to start also.

I'm an independent bookkeeper contractor and i also produce for charity and with this Job i travel alot so you can work as long as you want with me but you have to be honest .I am a widow, I am 39 and i am hard of hearing. I have lived in Irving, Texas before. I attended Texas School for the Deaf because i am hard hearing , where i achieved my highest qualification. I am a stock brokers and i also a member of charity organization that produce for the Charity (Self Employed). I attend the catholic.

I lost my husband and a 4 months old baby in December. It was my late husband`s birthday and he decided to take the kids out while i was still at work. James happens to be the only survival from the accident but he currently uses a wheelchair. I have had terrible times in the last few months and this is one of the reasons i have decided to move to your area because staying here brings back some sad memories. Kindly be honest if you have experience with childcare because i want the best care for James. I`m hard of hearing and can only communicate via writing, reading lips or text messaging. I hope that isn`t a problem? I`m easy going and love to laugh. I can send you a picture of me and James in my next email.

It will be nice to read about you. I want a nanny who is willing to be a friend and family. Please note that i have a few applicants for this position but i made you our first choice so i wouldn't appreciate a waste of time. Make sure to include the Following

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Address in full (No P.O Box)
(Street Address,City,State,Zip code)
3. Your phone number.
4. Working hours and Days for the Nanny:
5. How old are you?
6. What is your marital status?
7. Do you have any criminal records and how temperamental are you?
8. Email Address(for better communication)

In your response so i could check the map to read the distance between us also to have your address on file. You may ask questions in case you have any. I await your quick response.

Thank you!

NB: Kindly send the necessary information to avoid waste of time.
Regards,

Mrs Favor

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement