Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#309478 by AlanJones Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:44 am

Engr. Duke Ericson

Dear Nanny,

We are UAE family living and working in Malaysia, kuala Lumpur. My name is Duke Ericson. I have a wife and a son, my wife Atah and my son Mill who is 4years old. I work with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) in our Malaysia cooperate office, I work as the Project and Procurement Manager. We were recommended to contact you through our company recruitment website Naukri.com for the Post of a Nanny.

My wife works in a reputable Hospital here Malaysia as a medical doctor due to the nature of our Jobs, We find little or no time to stay at home and take care of our baby boy, therefore I am contacting you today for us to discuss the possibility of hiring you as our Nanny to my Little boy.

We have agreed to pay you USD 1530 United State Dollars per week for this service. You will need to be in this service for a minimum period of 12-18 months .We resides in the (ADNOC) housing estate where adequate security and facilities are provided. Our residence is very open and there are other Nanny's and employees around you can also share ideas with. In the area there is a shop/post office and a hall where people get together to have parties You will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom live in fully furnished , plus desk phone and computer system with internet. If you wish to take up this position kindly write us back with your updated cv / resume let us discuss further, I will need you to start as soon as possible. Your traveling effects will be arranged as a matter of urgency.

Sincerely

Duke Ericson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#309564 by AlanJones Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:36 am

Dear XXX,

How are you doing, I hope you are having a nice time.

Thanks for your respond to my mail, we are so happy you have accepted to join us and to serve as a nanny. You are required to send to us your recent passport photo and your Updated CV so that we will forward same to our company's legal adviser on immigration matters for the preparation of your contract document with my family. We will the a copy to you once it is completed with the travel instructions and other relevant information as regards to the Job offer.

We will keep you posted and always check your inbox for an update regarding this Job

Best Regards
Engr. Duke Ericson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#314630 by m7amad Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:05 am
Is IT Really Scam?
How many people complains?

Dear Candidate,
Dear English Teacher,

We are UAE family living and working in Malaysia, kuala Lumpur. My name is Duke Ericson. I have a wife and a son, my wife sarah and my son Mill who is 4years old. I work with Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) a reputable oil company in the Malaysia, as Project Supervisor. We were recommended to contact you through our company recruitment website Naukri.com for the Post of an English Teacher.

I need an English Teacher who will teach my family conversational English. I received your information from our agent Naukrigulf.com and I decided to contact you by email to know the possibility of employing you as an English Teacher to my family. I shall pay you 1520 United State Dollars weekly throughout the duration of your stay with us. You will need to be in this service for a minimum period of 24 months or more depending on your performance and commitment. You will be entitled to full accommodation and free medical facility and other expatriate benefits.

Please send us your pictures and your updated CV so that we can discuss more about this position with you.

Write us soon with your current pictures and your updated CV if you are interested in this offer so that we can discuss more about the position
with you okay.

Write us soon.
Sincerely
Duke Ericson
:bondage:
#314631 by AlanJones Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:25 am
The wife's name and employer have mysteriously changed, but the majority of the email I posted 2 months ago is the same.

The scammer just wants to charge you fees for non-existent visas.

Is the scammer still using the same [email protected] email address?