Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#312469 by martin roberts Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:41 pm
i got this au pair offer he is very generous :D

romero wilfredo

Hello Au pair,

How are you doing? I went through your profile at http://www.newaupair.com
and was highly interested in your service to be my beloved son's Au pair. I am
Mr. romero wilfredoe, a widower that works with a Telecommunication company here
in the United kindom, london, and my son, David is (4) which i just enroll him at a kindergarten
school. I lost my wife in an auto crash accident a year and few months ago. Due to
my varying and lengthy working hours, I am looking for someone who is caring, flexible
and appreciates family values and will be willing to be a special friend to my beloved
son, someone i can trust to treat as a family/friend and not just as an Au pair. I am easy
to get along with and will really want to make you feel comfortable and at home.

Your one and only duty will be basically to take good care of David, I already have a
housekeeper who cleans the house. You will be provided with a well furnished room
with its own bathroom, a desk phone and computer system with full internet access. You
are also allowed a car for your easy accessibility and also in the case of emergency. I can
only afford to pay you 400GBP (four hundred pounds) weekly and 50GBP allowance to see
to David's after needs and i hope you can accept that. I will also pay for your documents and
travel expenses.

Kindly get back to me with your updated Resume/CV and few pictures of yours if interested, so
we will get to know each other more better and also tell you more about your job.

Cheers,
Mr.romero
Advertisement

#312470 by martin roberts Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:44 pm
of course i knew there was something wrong he was offering too much money but i said yes anyway and he sent conract letter with anoter name :D :D :D i am not eleanne i am male

romero wilfredo

Beloved xxxx,

I hope you are doing great? I am impressed with the information you
gave me about you and i have agreed to give you the job offer of being
an Au pair for my son David, so kindly find the Contract Offer that is
approved by the UK HOME OFFICE.

On receipt of this e-mail, Please scan the signed contract letter and
send to Barrister nichola higgins via
email:: [email protected], so she can advise us on the
things we are to do to make your journey to London a smooth one.

UK Immigration Solicitors | Immigration Lawyers | London
206 Merton High Street South Wimbledon London SW191AX
Sunrise Chambers
EMAIL: [email protected]
Do well to keep me abreast of your progress with Barrister Newton and
please indicate your nationality to the Barrister.

NOTE: PLEASE INDICATE TO THE LAWYER WHERE YOU ARE TRAVELING FROM AND
DATE YOU WISH TO ARRIVE LONDON, YOUR COUNTRY OF BIRTH AND THE AIRPORT
YOU WISH TO DEPART FROM.

We wait to receive you when you arrive. Let me know as soon as you
receive this mail. God bless you as you come. Also kindly send a
scanned copy of the sign contract letter to me.

Cheers,
Mr. romero.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#312471 by Bryon Williams Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:55 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

As you know it is a scam.

What is the fake romero wilfredo email address?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#312474 by martin roberts Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:17 pm
is it possible to upload picture here?i would like to add picture from scam family
#312476 by Bryon Williams Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:32 pm
You can post pictures. They will need to be watermarked as "Stolen".

Do not post any pictures with children. If you do post them the children faces must be blotted out.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#349029 by jenjen52 Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:11 pm
martin roberts wrote:is it possible to upload picture here?i would like to add picture from scam family

Hi! i received the same email! different name tho but same name of barrister and same scenario how his wife died. I do have pictures of him too.
#364701 by Prettybaby Tue May 15, 2018 6:32 pm
Omg! I am exchanging emails with this kind of scenario , everything that I have read here is the same.. I've got curious who is Nichols Higgins and my research brought me here.. The name of this employer is Anderson Cooper and his son's name is Smith.I just want to know, how can I report him as a scammer so that Everyon will be aware, though.
#364702 by Bryon Williams Tue May 15, 2018 6:35 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the emails sent to you along with email addresses and any phone numbers.
Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Do not post the emails you sent.