Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#314060 by claire nietes Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:13 am
Hi I am Claire from Philippines I meet host family in nanny.com
Host family message me that send me photo or resume after while she send me a contract letter to sign and she told me that send to UK_border office email.com
After while they send me a application work permit and instruction what I need to send or what is the requirement with a 850 GBP proof of sufficient fund(SPF)that I need to scan send to that email receiver was me.if this legal or scam how I know if its true how I check to the UK home if somebody hired me as a au pair.going to London hope someone answer me soon
Advertisement

#314061 by AlanJones Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:27 am
It's a definite scam - the UK visa program for au pairs is restricted to nationals of only a few countries and The Philippines is not one of them, so anyone claiming to offer you a job in the UK is a scammer.

Please post the email addresses of the fake family and the UK home office, together with the emails that they sent you as other victims may be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.