Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#318542 by Marlen Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:30 pm
Mod Note: Poster is referring to this thread viewtopic.php?p=214828 Derek Dempsey

Hello
I just found a scam via this page and would like to submit the new information about this person. Hope to help someone like me.
He contacted me via Easyaupair.com the app, and told me he is from Toronto, Canada. He said he has a 7 year old boy and sent me a lot of mails.
His Skype is
His mail is: [email protected]
After that he told me to send an email to his agency PRO AUPAIR AGENCY and the mail of the agency: [email protected]
The agency that took charge of the payment is [email protected]
He also sent me the email of his ex au pair [email protected] and she obviously says they are great

He sends pictures of him and his son "Daniel"
And he pressures saying he already paid half of the amount and he is waiting for you to make the other half payment so the documents and all the process can begin so you get your visa ready.
I found him here and his photos saying he was Derek Dempsey from U.K.
Beware of this !
Hope this helps you
Advertisement

#318543 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:36 pm
Hello and thank you for posting this information.

Please post the email that asked for money or fees to be paid. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon