Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#318976 by JANICE VELAZCO Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Janice from Philippines. I would like to share this and I would like to ask for any of your assistance to verify if this is legit.
I met this girl on Facebook and she told me that she is in badly needed of a nanny for her 2 sons and offered 1400 pound salary..she told me that she will be paying my flight ticket and including the visa while I'll be the one to pay only for the processing which cost $450.
She also contacted an agency to direct me to handle all the process of the documents.Agency was able to contact me and gave me the initial information about the process. I know that this is fake and I'm just acting like I'm so interested to it and just go with the flow.Here's the first email they sent to me:

GOOD DAY,

Thank you for contacting London Travel Agency regarding the arrangement of your traveling visas and work permit to the United Kingdom. Our motive aim is to serve you better. Kate Family are
very humble client in our esteemed organization.

You will need to provide us with the following information below to
begin processing of your documents, you can edit it and send it to us,
and you can also print it out fill it attach it and send it to us.

*Requirement*
Title Mr, Ms, Mrs, Miss, Mrs*

Registrant First Name*

Registrant Middle name*

Registrant Last name*

Registrant Gender*

Registrant Date of Birth*

Registrant Address1*

Registrant City*

Registrant State/Province*

Registrant Postal Code*

Registrant Country*

Registrant Country Code*

Registrant Phone Number*

Registrant passport Attachment*

2. Fees: Please note that the working visa fee will cost $450 including all tax charges which will be withdrawn from this amount so
you don't need to worry about the payment of tax over here in UK. Also flight ticket fee will cost £1000 to £1200 please note this, you can
only book for flight ticket if only your UK working visa is on process..

All Documents will be processed here in the United Kingdom Embassy and arranged in our office after which will be forwarded to the British Embassy in
your country along with your flight ticket. And also some copies of
this Document(s) will be sent to you.

Note:
We will like to also inform you that we will not be able to start processing of your documents until we receive your application
fee, this is due to the British aviation policy over here in UK in conjunction with the aviation board of directors.

We are very sorry for any delay or problem this might cause you our
esteemed customer's.

Thank you for contacting us and our motive aim is to serve you better.

We hope to hear back from you soon madam.

London Travel Agency
35 Norman Court,
Nether Street London
N3 1QQ
UK

Email Address firstlondontravelagenc [email protected]
Awarded around the world
London Travel Agency knows its strong culture of people development is the primer for great customer service. Over recent years, the industry awards won by London Travel Agency and our parent company, Visa Canter Limited, have reflected the excellence of our people and the service they details.

Here's the email I received from the agency which she referred :

Visa Services
London Travel Agency is the best global leader as a Visa Travel Agent in London. All kind of Tourism Visa, Student Visa and Business Visa ...

London Travel Agency We Guarantee you 100% security

GOOD DAY MADAM JANICE

We want you to know that Ms Kate has already emailed us on your behalf, he said you are coming to work with him as he's nanny,

Kindly go through the message we send to you, And we want you to understand that your employer will be the one who will pay for your working visa and flight ticket fee...

Scan out the attachment and send us all the requirement needed...

Direct Hire

DEFINITION

Direct or Name hires are Filipino workers who are able to secure an overseas employment opportunity with an employer without the assistance or participation of any agency. They may have been directly contacted by a foreign employer by referral or have directly applied to their company.

Although your future employer would take care of your requirements (plane ticket, work visa, etc.), you must still have certain documents processed at P.O.E.A (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration).

The requirements are the following: passport, work visa or work permit, employment contract verified or authenticated by the Philippine embassy or Philippine consulate in the country of your destination.
and a per-departure orientation seminar (PDOS).

Fees and Costs

POEA Processing Fee - US$232 or its peso equivalent

OWWA membership fee - US$130or its peso equivalent

OWWA Medicare – US$88

Total: $450

Required Documents

You shall be issued an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC), which serves as the OFW travel exit clearance at the airport and immigration counters.

The OEC is also an exemption for OFWs from payment of travel tax and airport terminal fees. You shall likewise get a free OFW electron ID card or
e-Card, which is your permanent identification card to facilitate your departure and access to services as OFW.

We are very sorry for any delay or problem this might cause you our esteemed customer's.

Thank you for choosing London Travel Agency and our motive aim is to serve you better.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Contact Us
+(44) 7024043647
+18678770972
Contact
Address:
35 Norman Court, Nether Street London N3 1QQ UK
Email: FIRSTLONDONTRAVELAGENCY@GMAIL .COM

And the agency are already asking me about the payment for the processing...and they sent me this payment instructions:

Visa Services
London Travel Agency is the best global leader as a Visa Travel Agent in London. All kind of Tourism Visa, Student Visa and Business Visa ...

London Travel Agency We Guarantee you 100% security

Note:. kindly make the payment so we can start the processing..
We will like to inform you that all your details is with us and it has been saved, to start the processing of your document.
You are to Make your working visa fees payment, it will be ready between two week or three weeks and it be will ship it out via FEDEX to your door step, Secondly.. your passport is needed.. Kindly attach it and send it to us...

Note:
please make sure that the address you had provided to us is correct because that is the address FEDEX will require to deliver your document and also we will like to inform you that we cannot start this process until we receive the payment which is $450 this is due to British aviation policy over here in UK in conjunction with the aviation board of directors so send the working visa fee.

Note: You can only book for flight ticket if only your UK working visa
is in process.

We are very sorry for any delay or problem this might cause you our
esteemed customer's

ORDER OF PAYMENT:
MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER:

AGENT INFO

NAME: PAULA VAUGHAN

POSTAL CODE : CB2 3LL

AMOUNT: = 370POUNDS

AFTER PAYMENT KINDLY GET BACK TO US WITH FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

SENDER'S FIRST NAME:
SENDER'S LAST NAME:
ADDRESS:
REFERENCE NUMBER (8 DIGIT) :

Note: We will like to also inform you that we will not be able to start processing of your documents until we receive your application
fee, this is due to the British aviation policy over here in UK in conjunction with the aviation board of directors.

We are very sorry for any delay or problem this might cause you our esteemed customer's.

Thank you for choosing London Travel Agency and our motive aim is to serve you better.

We hope to hear back from you soon madam.

LASTLY HERE'S THE DETAILS OF THE GIRL/EMPLOYER
Kate Lamas
Flat 9, Eastern Court, 12, Great Eastern Road, Stratford, London, E15 1BB

EMAIL RECEIVED FROM HER:
My dear hope you are God fearing i love and i am in need of God fearing person if you are really God fearing person know that i am willing to help you So you can get down here and take good care of my son.There are lots of Agencies here in London..and working visa's are processed at least for 2week's or Three.one of the agencies here ,i think it's the best so ever now in London and also cheap.

London Travel Agency
Email Contact: [email protected]

Kindly send a mail telling them that you want to make Enquirers on a UK working visa-Nanny/Aupair and working under Ms Kate Family(Flat 9, Eastern Court, 12, Great Eastern Road, Stratford, London, E15 1BB).

Your Name:
Nationality:
Direct Mobile Number:

NOTE :Dear, i will be the one to help you with the Flight Ticket Fee.And i will also render a Little bit support in getting the Working Visa just mail the Agency first than we will know were we are heading too.

My dear as i have told you before that i will be helping you with your Flight Ticket Fee which is 1,500pounds And you will also be helping your self with your United Kingdom Working Visa which is 500pounds,And i am very sure you are ok with that and you can afford the processing fee which will cost you $450.

Send me a reply on whatever they tell you.

I just hope you can help me to verify all these people behind this fraudulent act so theres won't harm innocent victim.

THANK YOU AND GODBLESS...
Advertisement

#318990 by vonpaso xlura Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:39 pm
Any time someone tells you to contact a travel agent in the country you're traveling to for a visa or work permit, it is a scam. Travel agents do not issue visas or work permits.

The email shows indications of having been written by a West African. The email from Kate is quite obviously West African.

The number beginning +44-70 is a redirect. Legitimate businesses do not use such numbers. Scammers use them to pretend to be in the UK when they are not.

Legitimate businesses do not ask for payment by MoneyGram. It's a scam.

Drop all contact with the scammer and don't tell him why.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#319001 by JANICE VELAZCO Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:30 pm
Oh thank you for your advice. Now I am enlightened about this..just now, I received her message asking for my payment for the processing. And she told me that she has paid the working visa fee today.
Now that Im aware of this, I will immediately drop off my communication with her. I'm very thankful for your advices, this helped me a lot because I am very much interested about her offer..better that I sensed something isn't right about her. And that made me becomes suspicious. Once again, thank you very much!