#324192 by Bill F Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:40 am
Kelvin Lambert
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 2:11 PM
subject: Nanny & Driver Needed Urgently

Hello Dear,

I am Kelvin Lambert ,I am 51 Years Old, based and grown up in UK with my daughter. I am a regional sales manager at DHL courier service in Manchester City and I don't usually stays home unless during weekends.I will like you to know that i have just a kid which name is Rebecca and she is just 3 years old. I want male or female nanny and driver who will be taking care of my home because i will soon be going on study. And I have an apartment room for them that would be taking care of my daughter in my house.

So i will like you to know that I will be paying you 2,000 BRITISH POUNDS for every month and a pocket money of 100 POUNDS per week for the buying of some things for your self and I will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents but you have to agree that i will pay for your ticket and you will pay for your working permit. And the working hour is just 4 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my daughter, cooking, taking her on shopping, taking her to where the school bus will pick her up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.

And also you have a private room bathroom toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm are acceptable.. So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my nanny for my Kid, I will send you my family picture and my phone numbers if you are interested.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Kelvin Lambert
Advertisement