Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#324398 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:23 am
[email protected]
Claims to reside in Brentford London, also claims to have a travel agency that will get the work permit and visa.
Claimed address and telephone number

102 ALMOND GROVE BRENTFORD HOUNSLOW tw8 8nw UK,

# +447035957374

His fake Barrister.

Barrister Steve [email protected]
Hello,
In correspondence , I have already got in compliance with the UK IMMIGRATION VISA CENTER. You have nothing to worry about. I am going to make sure they completed your working visa document processing as soon as possible and you are going to gain entrance in Uk shortly and i want you to know that Engineer lawrence Tony is a good Client of mine and i can assured you that is good man that is why i send you my school certificate that make me qualified to be come a law and my picture am your employer lawyer for long time and i can defend him to any lent, me with employer Engineer Lawrence went to uk immigration together to submitted all the document needed with some document as your Employer lawyer to back you up application.

Yes he inform me that you going to remit some amount that i am going to make it direct to Uk immigration visa center because he use to busy because he travel to mexico now. Is part of my duty as lawyer, but i inform him that am United State now and he said if i can receive it, send it to Uk immigration visa center and i said yes. I am right now in United state but I will be back shortly as I have to defend a Client of mine which a Case was file against him in United state. I arrived here Yesterday evening.

But i will back to London as soon as possible because this morning i need to go to court to defend my client I think you understand me however he has been charge to court in which under no circumstance must I not be there as he is my Client, so I need to rush down there but I will be back in some days but I want you to make sure you remit the money to this name and address below.

I here by implore you to remit the payment, i want you to remit the money here to the name and address of where I am in United state below for me to quickly so i can confirm the payment this morning because your your employer make it understand to me that you don't have money that you have only some amount your country money and i willing to help you with the balance.

when i receive your employer mail, i explain to my Representative lawyer here he said that amount is low amount to receive in his dominatrices account here, he said the only way he can receive that amount, is through money gram. Like you know i don't have account here. Because your employer explained to me that today is deadline day for the working permit fees.

You can make the payment to the name and address so i can confirm the payment this morning. Then made the payment direct to UK immigration visa center this morning.

HERE IS MY REPRESENTATIVE LAWYER NAME AND ADDRESS JUST USE THE NAME AND ADDRESS SO HE CAN CONFIRM IT AND I MADE THE PAYMENT DIRECT TO UK IMMIGRATION VISA CENTER.

Name: Geraldine king
Address 2617 Ball way
City Sacramento CA
Country USA
Zip code 95821

I want you to get back to me so i can notified immediately you remit the payment for me to quickly confirm your payment, you can get back to me with this following information:
1) REFERENCE NUMBER
2) SENDERS NAME
3) SENDERS ADDRESS
4) AMOUNT IN DOLLARS.

Email me the information of the payment remitted by you or send to me the scan receipt. I will be extremely eager and looking forward to read from you soonest.
Best Regard
Thanks

Barrister Steve
Your Employer Lawyer

--------------------

Email from fake DHL

[email protected]> wrote:

Welcome to DHL
RECEIVER NAME: .
RECEIVER ADDRESS:
MOBILE TEL:

Dear,

We have the Mandate to deliver to you a classified travelling document issued in your Name{ } as the sole beneficiary to the aforementioned packag

Your insured travelling document is ready for immediate dispatchment and delivery to your designated Home Address in your ccountry Philippines.

========================
RECEIVER NAME:
MOBILE TEL: 0935*******
=========================
Your classified document has been forwarded to our International Parcel and Special Freight Delivery Department awaiting immediate dispatchment to you in Philippines. In accordance with our operational procedures and delivery routine of the billing system. To make it known to you we received document from UK IMMIGRATION VISA CENTER. Later we received another package with KLM airline ticket from a woman said from Engineer Lawrence and we have already packed it with your document and with some gift that make it known to you that is surprise package to you, presented to your children.
delivery of your special insured package ,before we{DHL.} can effect the immediate delivery of your package.
DHL COURIER SERVICES DELIVERY CHARGE QUOTATION:
DELIVERY FEE: 170.00 GBP
ADMINISTRATIVE FEE: 110.00 GBP
V.A.T: 120.00 GBP
INSURANCE:250.00 GBP
DELIVERY TOTAL FEE: 650.00GBP
In order for us to effect the delivery of your package to you,you are hereby instructed to make the payment for the delivery of your special package in accordance with the below instructions.Due to the urgency assigned to the delivery of your package,because we MUST deliver your package to you latest on monday. This is in accordance with our contractual delivery agreement with UK IMMIGRATION VISA CENTER.You are to transfer the fee via Transfer,so that our Accounting Department can immediately confirm your payment .
The delivery of your package we be done 72 hours after we confirm your payment for the delivery.And this payment must be made before the 03/31/2017.

Below is the details of our Chief Accounting Officer as the recepient:

RECEIVERS NAME: lorraine Awonaike
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 52 ayshlam lane
Harold Hill Romford
Rm3 7YH, United Kingdom.
TEXT QUESTION: Whose Fund?
ANSWER: Julie
Registered Number 4056042 England

After the transfer,send a copy of the Money Transfer Confirmation slip to this office via scanning,so that we can attach it to your delivery file and write out the the MTCN Number clearly.Also scan a copy of your International Passport to this office,so that our Delivery Officer can official identify you during delivery{this is to avoid impersonation during delivery}.

We anticipate to receive the two documents from you,so that we will effect the immediate delivery of your PACKAGE

SUMMARY OF YOUR DELIVERY
PARCEL
=================================================
A CLASSIFIED INSURED DOCUMENTS
Worth:HIGLY INSURED
=================================================
RECEIVER
=======================
\
========================
DELIVERY ADDRESS
===========================
RECEIVER ADDRESS:
===========================
DELIVERY DAY AND TIME
============================
72 hours after the receipt of the payment confirmation and passport.

DELIVERY FEE 650.00 GBP

TYPE OF DELIVERY:Express Delivery

Thanks

------

[email protected]

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Our management is very sorry for we have not get back to you for a while, Our management wishes to congratulate you for the procurements of your visa is in progress and will be done very soon!

Because we contact your POEA as will have direct contact and your working visa is direct hiring so we inform them and they just get back to our management this morning and we need to inform you so you can know? Some vital documents will be mail to your country through DHL courier service to (Your home Address ) and when you get the document's you are advice to take it to The Great Britain Embassy in your country ( MANILA) for visa endorsement.

However the POEA in your country demand much money from our our management due to this transaction will only take 21 working days, so it's an express transactions and all papers will be forward to them for endorsements. So the below bills is what we are given to pay for so that your visa can be processed immediately we ship it to your country.

You shall be issued an Overseas Employment Certificate by the POEA, which serves as the OFW travel exit clearance at the airport and immigration counters. The OEC is also an exemption for OFWs from payment of travel tax and airport terminal fees.

You are advised to make the payment to us before 03/10/2017. so that our management can get your visa document forward to DHL for the shipment to your home address in your country.

1) POEA Processing Fee - 200.00 Gbp or its peso equivalent
2) OWWA membership fee - 150.00 Gbp or its peso equivalent
3) OWWA Medicare - 50.00 Gbp.
4) Overseas Employment Certificate 100.00 Gbp.

TOTAL AMOUNT : 500.00 GBP.

So we advice you to comply with us regarding the processing of your visa.
Thanks for your co-operation and keep waiting for our next update you have nothing to worried in visa document.

Management.

[email protected]

Thanks for contacting UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD for your traveling processing, UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD only accepts instructions upon the terms and conditions set out below. No servant or agent of the business is permitted to vary these terms unless expressly authorized in writing to do so by the directorate. However any servant or agent shall have the full benefit of these terms and conditions.

1. UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD will use it best endeavors to process applications, visa, passports and/or documents for travel or otherwise at the client's request but shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for its own actions or those of any consulate, embassy, passport office or subcontracted courier servant or agent in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever and nor shall UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD shall be held responsible for expense due to visa/passport spelling and date errors made by embassies/consulates/passport offices and/or
delay arising from or in connection with:

a) Incomplete applications forms
b) Incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or
c) Inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. The expense or cost incurred by the client due to delays or non-issuance of passports visas or other documents for travel shall not be the responsibility of nor shall any charges be levied upon UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD in respect thereof
2 It is for the Applicant to check the contents of any visa, passport or document delivered by UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD to ensure that it has been correctly issued and the contents are correct and UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD accept no liability in respect thereof.
3. UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD shall not be liable for any loss, expense or delay arising from the purchase or acquisition of travel tickets by the Client prior to the issue of the relevant Visa/Passport
4. Upon receiving client's passports with visa application, UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD will endeavor to process the same and submit to the relevant embassy/consulate/passport office the next working day depending upon the visa validity period.
5. UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD will retain your application and passport if this is provided in advance until the correct issue period has been ascertained.
6. UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD provides a carefully compiled visa and passport information service in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by the respected embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information provided to obtain the visa/passport.
7. All processing of the client's visa, passport and/or documents will rely on the instructions given and on the application submitted and it is the client's express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa, passport/document obtained includes and covers the period of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and is valid for the purpose intended.
In the event of any passport, document or other items being lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever including by any acts by subcontracted courier servants or agents the cost of replacing the same and/or consequential loss shall be borne by the client and any contribution to the cost by UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD shall be entirely in at the discretion of the directorate thereof. THIS ALSO INCLUDES POSTAGE TIME FOR FIRST CLASS MAIL,
RECORDED DELIVERY OR ROYAL MAIL, SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICES
8. The costs and fees incurred by UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD in obtaining any travel documents shall be the sole responsibility of the client and such charges will include

1. Consulate or Embassy or passport charges as the case may be.
2. The charges of UK IMMIGRATION VISA CENTER LTD listed below: 200.00 GBP
3. Procurement of working permit : 550.00 GBP
4. Procurement of national identification number : 25O.00 GBP
5. Procurement of UK No Settlement Visa :900.00 GBP
TOTAL CHARGES :2,000 .00 GBP

If in the event of any cancellation while using our services there will be an administration/cancellation fee of �11.75. If cancellation occurs whilst passport is at embassy/passport office
client will be charged at the full service charge and you will pay 10 % of amount you where been charged.

REQUIREMENT FOR TRAVELING PROCESSING.

Your full name : ?
Your full contact address / phone number's ?
Have you ever been to UK before ?
Have you ever been caught in illegal act/offense ?
Your nationality ?
Current Occupation ?
Marital Status ?
Scan copy of your international passport ?
Size photograph passport ?

If you agree with our terms and condition feel free to get back to us. UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD will only be held responsible for taking such steps as is reasonably considered relevant to fulfill the implied instructions of the client UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD reserves the right to act in the best interest of the client upon implied instructions being given and any charges for such services rendered shall be wholly the responsibility of the client. UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD reserves the right to retain all passports and other documents until payment though Western Union / Money Gram it has been received in full UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER UK LTD reserves the right to revise its charges at any time without prior notice being given
GUIDANCE FOR CLIENTS

1.. Embassy, Consulate, Passport Office closure without at least 5 days notice due to holidays and/or any other reason.
2.. Delays in processing if made by the Embassy, Consulate, Passport Office due to administrative delays, visa/passport spelling and date errors or World Crisis Situations.
3. Embassy, Consulate and Passport Offices changing rules and regulations for whatsoever reason.
4. Major delays in transport, traffic, severe weather conditions making it impossible to get to Embassy, Consulate or Passport Office in time for closure.
Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa/passport or other document being issued unless there is a specific requirement for the acquisition for such visa, passport or travel document and in such case open ticket should be obtained.
Our hours of business 24 hrs every day.
Applications for visas/passports and other travel documents submitted to us before 4.00pm will be dispatched to the embassy/consulate/passport office on the next working day and those submitted after 4.00pm on the second working day after receipt unless otherwise arranged in advance.
Application forms ordered by e-mail will be sent on the day shortly after receipt and orders for forms by post will be sent the same day by 1st class post.
After our management compile all documents needed for your traveling it would be mail through registered courier service( DHL ) directly to your home address.

Thanks for your co-operation.
UK IMMIGRATION WORKING VISA CENTER...

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#324399 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:36 am

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon