Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#325018 by ljoy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:18 pm
Christie Fredie <[email protected]>
To Christie Fredie Apr 6 at 6:09 PM
Hello Au pair,

Greetings and how are you doing today, hope you are having a great marvelous moment.

I am a single parent from the United Kingdom by name Christie Fredie with a British nationality living at 12 Roseneath Ave, London N21, United Kingdom. I am working and living here with my only daughter called Nora. Since my husband and i separated i have been taking care of my daughter Nora and it has not been easy taking good care of my daughter and also working because i can’t give my daughter 100% care due to my job schedules i only spend much time with her on weekends. This issue has been giving me so much concern before my colleague at work advised me to go for an au pair or nanny who will assist me in taking care of Nora when am not at home.

My colleague advised me to search for an au pair through this site http://www.easyaupair.com because she hired an au pair from this site and they have been living happily together like sisters. She suggested this to me assuring me that i will be lucky to find an au pair from this site that will take good care of my daughter as she was lucky to find the au pair to her daughter whom she is comfortably living with so i decided to do as she instructed me by searching through this site http://www.easyaupair.com and selecting you hoping that you will take good care of my daughter Nora.

I live in my own house here with my daughter so you will not encounter any accommodation problem because you will be living with us here and all I require from you is to take proper care of Nora and treat her like your junior sister. I am a working class lady and i work as a chief office Clerk with a reputable company here in London which also means that your comfort and benefit will not be a problem to me.

I really wish that my colleague’s suggestion will work out good for me and I hope that I have made the right choice by choosing you, hoping that you will have a kind heart not to disappoint me. If my offer interests you and you are willing to join Nora and I soon, it will be a pleasure to get a positive response from you soon.

Hope to get your response soon.
With love.

Christie.
Advertisement

#325019 by ljoy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Hello XXX,

Greetings.

I am so pleased to receive your response, it occurs to me that i have made the right selection and i hope that we will share this experience happily and work together like a family. As i have already informed you that i am a single mother living with my daughter whom i adore so much and my parents don't joke with her happiness too. My family is a humble family and we communicate with each other all day. My name is Christie Fredie and my daughter's name is Nora Fredie, we are so connected with each other and i always try my best to put a smile on her face.

All this while my colleague have been suggesting this experience to me i have not been comfortable with the idea because i want the safety and happiness of my daughter but i decided to go with my colleague's idea hoping that it's going to be a nice experience. My family is aware of this idea so you are free to stay with me as long as you like because i have a vacant room in my house where you can stay comfortably.

This is my first experience so for a start your weekly salary will be £220GBP and this will be given to you on every weekend but if you want your salary to be paid monthly then your monthly salary will be £880GBP. While staying in my house and you encounter anything you don't like please don't hesitate to approach me because i want us to live happily like a family, also i will like to inform you that i have two cars so if you can drive then you are allowed to drive one of my cars.

I believe with this little description of my family you have gotten a tip about my family. There is no need to say much things about my family because i believe you will see all these by yourself when you arrive to my family and please i will like to inform you not to feel like a stranger when you arrive in my family because i won't just take as an au pair but also as a family.

If you have any question or anything you wish to know about my family please don't hesitate to ask me because it will be a pleasure.

Yours family.

Christie.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details and added quotes for clarity
#325022 by ljoy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:29 pm
Hello XXX,

Greetings.

According to your work schedules, your exact duty is to take good care of Nora and always make sure that her room is well organized and cleaned properly. You need to do her laundry and iron her clothes and most especially you are expected to make her meals, have fun with her like visiting the park with her and assisting her play with her toys. Nora is a nice girl and i really appreciate God for such a wonderful blessing, she will be so amazed and excited to experience her first au pair and am very sure that you will get along with her because she is not a hard type she is amazing.

Nora is attending a Nursery school but she still need an au pair care to help in preparing her in some of her activities. Nora goes to school from 9 am till 3 pm showing that she spends like 6 hours in school so this simply means that you are expected to prepare Nora before 9 am and take her to school then you are free to come back home and attend to your own needs if you have any and it is also mandatory that you visit Nora school around 3 pm to bring her back home. I have made some inquiries according to my colleague's idea that some au pairs are not very good in English so i decided to make a provision for a nearby English class where you can attend English classes on your free hours that is when you must have taken Nora to school. The English is just a 3 hours class from Monday to Friday and the cost will be taken care by me as your employer that is if your are willing to attend the English class. Saturdays and Sundays will be your free days and i really expect you to work at lest 25 hours every week.

Regarding to my previous mail, I have already made it known to you that this experience was an idea of my colleague who hosted an au pair for her daughter called Emily and they have been living together without any problem. My colleague also informed me about an attorney that is representing au pairs and she works with the UK Home Office ,who helped her in processing and providing all necessary document compulsorily needed by au pairs that intends to work in the UK.

I have no doubt that you will take good care of my daughter and i believe that this experience is going to be a better connection between you and my family and for the fact that my family has already taken you as Nora au pair, i have a little question for you just to get more closer to you and i really wish to get your answers soon.

*How did you come about the idea of being an au pair?

*What is your Education background and standard?

*What excites you most about coming to the UK?

*What did you expect from me as your employer?

*What are the things you like and dislike?

*What is your health status and when did you experience sickness last?

*What is your favorite colour?

*Do you drink or smoke?

*On what specific date do you wish to join my family as Nora's au pair and how long do you wish to stay with us?.

Add me up on Facebook with my name Christie Fredie.

Hope to get your Kind answers soon.

Kisses and hugs from your little sister Nora.

Christie.
#325023 by ljoy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 pm
Hello XXX,

How are you doing today?

I'm so delighted to hear from you once again and am happy to receive your kind answers to my question. I'm so excited that our communication is becoming a fruitful one and i'm seriously interested to host you as Nora's Au pair, you sound so polite and honest i love that. I called my parents today and tell them about you and the level of our communication and they were very excited also, my father said to me that he will come personally to my house and welcome you upon your arrival and this is to tell you how important Nora is to them.

As i have told you this is my first experience in hosting an au pair so i have made some necessary inquiries and i was informed that all the Au pair applicants who intends to work in the UK legally are expected to contact the Lawyer that works with the UK Home Office as a representative for Au pairs who intends to work in the UK, her name is Barr.Mrs.Quincy Stockford her email address is [email protected] kindly contact her and tell her your interest and willingness to work with Christie Fredie as an Au pair to Nora, tell her your full name, Nationality, Age, current location and some other necessary information that can help your application. As soon as you are in contact with her she will get back to you with all the details and requirements for Au pair job in the UK so that your name and application will be included in the list of Au pairs who be coming to the UK to work as an Au pair, also this will help the UK Home Office to secure a mutual agreement between you and me as the host including your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and other supporting documents for Au pair job program in the UK this year.

I will advise you to contact the Lawyer immediately by sending her a mail through her email address which i have given you to enable her attend to your application without any delay. Please while contacting her kindly make sure that you will introduce yourself very well because she is the UK Home Office representative for Au pairs.

Kindly keep me posted as soon as you are in contact with the lawyer.

Always remember that Nora and i really loves you so much and we can't wait to see you soon in good health.

Kisses from your little sister Nora.

Kind regards.

Christie.
#325024 by ljoy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:34 pm
[email protected]

ATTENTION APPLICANT! XXX :REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.

We have acknowledged the content of your mail.

Your intending employer and host family Christie Fredie consulted our office concerning her desire and your
intention/ application to be their Aupair in London, UK; which she has already applied for and we have taken your application a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom. My name is Barr. Mrs. Quincy Stockford a representative of the UK Home Office for Nannies/Au pairs/ Baby sitters and private workers.

We handle the issues of Legal Registration of Aupairs/ Nannies, Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that your nationality is Filipino residing in Tagbilaran City Bohol,Philippines Filipino.But intend to work for your host family Christie Fredie who lives at 12 Roseneath Ave, London N21, United Kingdom.
In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges in the invitation letter from your employer such as: the stated Salary per week (£220GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your close friend or family friend/ Dignitary in Philippines or elsewhere.

Aupair Registration/ Biometric Residence Permit: This is to certify that your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK and that you have a stable finance and that you can be responsible to carter and for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs in (Europe) and outside but relocating to London financially; and for you to receive all the privileges stated in the attached Agreement/ Invitation letter such as wages/Salary, Health Insurance. The mandatory insurance and registration guarantee is 750GBP ( Seven Hundred and Fifty Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Consequently, to this mail is attached the "Criminal Record Check (CRC)" from the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority working in collaboration with the Home Office to ascertain that you are crime free in your present location.You have to fill it up and attach to the mail. Due to the recent global crime rate it is mandated that you fill the form which will be scrutinized here and undergo proper perusal. Get back to me with the filled Consent Form for proper perusal and documentation.

This form is required to be processed here in the UK alone by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and not in any other country. This verification would be made in the Security/Soliciting Department in the Home Office together with the deposit receipt.

Note: This is NOT a payment but a deposit to ensure the validity of your contract application in which after you can withdraw back within 48 to 72 hours after verification process here in the Home Office, or on your arrival to UK for the resumption of duties at your discretion.

You are required to submit the requirements instructed within 2 to 5 days, there-after we will commence with the expedite processing of your au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

This demonstrates that you will be capable of taking care of yourself within the period of arrival until you receive your first salary/ wages from your employer Christie Fredie's family and note that you are not paying this money to anyone else, the deposit will be made in your name as the receiver here in the UK while your relative or friend that has a different surname with you will be the sender from your home country .

Scan and attach the Money Gram deposit receipt to your mail and get back to me for verification and confirmation process here in the Home Office. Fill the Consent form together with the Invitation letter for this registration purposes.Fill the Invitation letter in the spaces provided with every necessary details sign and attach too.

Fill the ''Consent (C.R.C) form'' and leave any space or PART you do not understand in the form blank, your employer demands that I should help you fill them properly. This is for the expedite processing and registration of your name and for the validity of your application. Your salary/ wage/ income are all tax free as your employer will take care of your taxes, insurances etc.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 5 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application. There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your Au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street GW3F 8AJ,
London, United Kingdom.
Application: [email protected]
(UK Home Office Aupair/Nanny Representative).
#325025 by AlanJones Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:55 pm
Topics merged.

For the bots - au pair scammer - Christie Fredie - [email protected]
Fake immigration lawyer - Barr.Mrs.Quincy Stockford - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#381608 by Alma999999 Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:49 pm
He or her changed his email in [email protected]

This is the email i received

I'm glad to receive your response and i just want to assure you
that i will try my best to make sure that this application will be a
successful one.

According to your work schedules, your exact duty is to take good care
of Paris and always make sure that his room is well organized and
cleaned properly. You need to do his laundry and iron his clothes and
most especially you are expected to make his meals, have fun with him
like visiting the park with him and assisting him play with his toys.
Paris is a nice boy and i really appreciate God for such a wonderful
blessing, he will be so amazed and excited to experience her first au
pair and am very sure that you will get along with him because he is
not a hard type he is amazing.

Paris is attending a Nursery school but he still need an au pair
care to help in preparing him in some of his activities. Paris goes to
school from 9 am till 3 pm showing that he spends like 6 hours in
school so this simply means that you are expected to prepare Paris
before 9 am and take him to school then you are free to come back home
and attend to your own needs if you have any and it is also mandatory
that you visit Paris school around 3 pm to bring him back home. I
have made some inquiries according to my colleague's idea that some au
pairs are not very good in English so i decided to make a provision
for a nearby English class where you can attend English classes on
your free hours that is when you must have taken Paris to school. The
English is just a 3 hours class from Monday to Friday and the cost
will be taken care by me as your employer. Saturdays and Sundays will
be your free
days and i really expect you to work at lest 25 hours every week.

Regarding to my previous mail, I have already made it known to you
that this experience was an idea of my colleague who hosted an au
pair for her daughter called Emily and they have been living together
without any problem. My colleague also informed me about an attorney
that is representing au pairs and she works with the UK Home Office
,who helped her in processing and providing all necessary document
compulsorily needed by au pairs that intends to work in the UK.

I have some questions and i hope to get your answers soon .

*What is your favourite colour?
*What is your health status?
*What do you like and dislike?
*When do you intend to join my family?

You can add me up on Facebook with christabel.fordwest12 so that we can chat.
#381609 by Alma999999 Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm
I am so pleased to receive your response.My name is Christabel
Fordwest and my son's name is Paris Fordwest, we are so
connected with each other and i always try my best to put a smile on
his face.

All this while my colleague have been suggesting this experience to
me i have not been comfortable with the idea because i want the safety
and happiness of my son but i decided to go with my colleague's idea
hoping that it's going to be a nice experience. My family is aware of
this idea so you are free to stay with me as long as you like because
i have a vacant room in my house where you can stay comfortably.

This is my first experience so for a start your weekly salary will be
£225GBP and this will be given to you on every weekend but if you want
your salary to be paid monthly then your monthly salary will be
£900GBP. While staying in my house and you encounter anything you
don't like please don't hesitate to approach me because i want us to
live happily like a family, also i will like to inform you that i have
two cars so if you can drive then you are allowed to drive one of my
cars.

I live in my own house here with my son so you will not encounter any
accommodation problem because you will be living with us here and all
I require from you is to take proper care of Paris and treat him like
your junior brother. I am a working class lady and i work as a chief
office Clerk with a reputable company here in London which also means
that your comfort and benefit will not be a problem to me.

I believe with this little description of my family you have gotten a
tip about my family. There is no need to say much things about my
family because i believe you will see all these by yourself when you
arrive to my family and please i will like to inform you not to feel
like a stranger when you arrive in my family because i won't just
take as an au pair but also as a family.

I live at 39 Belfort Rd, London SE15 2JD, United Kingdom.

Yours family.