Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#327588 by Denca.posltova Wed May 10, 2017 4:34 am
Some man called Anderson Cooper, email adress: [email protected] sent me a contract because he offer me a job as his au pair. I'm from the Czech republic.
A certificate of Eligibility is important to prove that we are sponsoring your travel downt to the UK and prove that are eligible to take up a job possition in UK before they send you interview Date and reference number to visit the nearest UK Embassy in your country for entry approval. You are to sign the contract after going through it and send a scanned copy via email indiciating your intended travel date and airport.
Home office
(UK Border Agency)
206 Merton High street
South Wimbledon
SW191AX
Sunrise Chambles
London
United Kingdom
[email protected]
Advertisement

#327589 by AlanJones Wed May 10, 2017 4:51 am
It's a scam - [email protected] is a free email address, not a legitimate UK Border Agency one. As a EU national, you do not need permission to enter or work in the UK and have no need to go to the UK Embassy before travelling.

Also, anyone who tries to refer you to a specific person at the UK Border Agency or elsewhere to process your travel documents is a scammer - normal people do not have those contacts.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#330378 by Josephrbergonia Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:49 pm
2 Marsham Street, London SW1P 4DF, UNITED KINGDOM

Hello

About Our Company

United Kingdom Border Agency are Travel Consultants with decades of experience in providing travel services for international immigrants into the United Kingdom. We are committed to our customers and operational partners in the Travel Trade .We meet your requirements with efficiency and quick responses.

Your host Dr Grey Jackson contacted and also explained to us.He has instructed us to provide you and your wife with the necessary assistance in the processing of your travel documents. We would request that you provide us with the following below requirements for documentation. We would be responsible for providing you with a working visa, flight ticket, medical insurance, tax clearance, and work permit.
Below is all the required Documents and Information we need from you:
You are required to fill correctly the copy of the visa application attached to this mail and send back to us a copy of it along with your international passport(scanned copy).

Is this real? The email is '[email protected]'
#330380 by AlanJones Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:43 pm
It's a scam - the email address is not a real UK Government one.

What email address is the fake family using?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#331127 by Harrija Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 pm
Hi - I registered today with newaupair.com and received a message from this guy - [email protected]

Logging back on to site, he has since deleted his advert/profile.

Can you explain what the advantages are to a scammer in receiving my home address and contact telephone number please?

Thanks
#331164 by AlanJones Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:58 am
The scammer isn't interested in your contact details, he just asks for them to look legitimate. All he is interested in is the money he can steal from you.