Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#332786 by kittyanz Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:17 am
**I did this because i don't want anyone to be a victim (like me) anymore to this fake AU pair community in UK. A lot of people is seeking for a new opportunity but unfortunately there is a lot of people in this world who's taking advantage as well.**

Fake email adds:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] (employer)

I received this email from UK GOV - AU PAIR UNIT in behalf of the said employer.

To whom it may concern,

Do find attached to this mail, Au pair Questionnaire form as per contacts made by your intending host family David Carter.
You are expected to fill the form in all sincerity as to avoid any embarrassment in the course of your job offer and stay in the United Kingdom.
A copy of the form should be sent to us and [email protected][ via email for documentation and contract letter approval.

We wish to congratulate you on your new job offer and advice that you adhere to instructions.

**Although i know it is already scam, still i follow their instruction after i pass the requirements the email that sent to me was money involved saying that this money is one of the requirement deposit to ensure that you can cater for your needs and support yourself once you arrive here before you receive your first salary from your Employer. They send me application, approved contract & placement requirement. This a friendly warning to all wants to be au pair.*** Please let me know if anyone of you encounter this person or the said email add.**
Last edited by Tim Atem on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.
Advertisement

#333621 by buddy24 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:33 pm
ATTENTION APPLICANT;

Usually we are not inclined to answering questions from employees about their employers because the question you asked us should be the basic things you should know about your Host Family David Carter. We have run a background check on him and it came out clean.

NAME: David Carter
ADDRESS: 87 Effingham road Harringay Ladder, London, N8 OAD, UK.

Your Host Family has pleaded with us to treat your application with utmost priority.

We are working to serve you better.
#333622 by buddy24 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:35 pm
To whom it may concern,

You have successfully been registered with the au pair community here in the United Kingdom. Do find attached to this mail, Au pair Questionnaire form as per contacts made by your intending host family David Cater.

You are expected to fill the form in all sincerity as to avoid any embarrassment in the course of your job offer and stay in the United Kingdom. A copy of the form should be sent back via email for documentation and contract letter approval.

We wish to congratulate you on your new job offer and advice that you adhere to instructions.

Thank you!
#333623 by buddy24 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:38 pm
I recieve this email from UK GOV AUPAIR UNIT. I have screenshots the face of David Carter but i'm not sure if that is his name..Be careful guys to this email address [email protected]
#333625 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:42 pm
What is the email address for UK GOV AUPAIR UNIT ??

Also post the emails from David Carter. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#333626 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:44 pm
Let all stay on Topic. We are posting about this scammer.

Not other scammers and threads.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#333651 by kittyanz Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:07 am
buddy24 wrote:I agree and i Have the picture of David Carter (employer) :evil:

Can we attached his photos here?
#333680 by kittyanz Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:59 am
Bryon Williams wrote:What is the email address for UK GOV AUPAIR UNIT ??

Also post the emails from David Carter. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Fake Application Unit email add: [email protected]
Attention Applicant;

Please find attached to this mail, vital information and proceed as advised.

We are working on your certificate of eligibility and placement certificate at this time and will only send you a copy upon the receipt of these remaining requirements.

Your employer was here this morning to remit their part of the remaining requirements which is your two months’ salary upfront for its basis and has pleaded with us to treat your application without any delays as they will be expecting you soon. Please do cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Feel free to get back to us with any queries.

NB: Send alongside the requirements, filled Barclay's account opening form. (You are to print out the form, fill and attach a passport photo before scanning back to us)

Working to serve you better.

from the fake employer: David Carter , [email protected]

How are you doing, i apologize for my long silence, i have been very busy running around to put everything in place for your arrival. Yes i have been contacted about your requirements and i have already deposited 4 months upfront of your salary.as requested by the Application Unit as my own requirement. Kindly do as instructed as the Application process is almost concluded.
We can't wait to welcome you here in the airport, do take care of yourself and have a lovely day.
Lots of love from us.

Warm regards