Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#334154 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 pm
GooddayXXX
We wish you could see the joy and happiness in our heart,We are am more than glad to read your note concerning your love towards my kids.
We need an Au pair due to my work and my husband.We are always busy and we believe our kids (Suzan 3 years old and Jenna 5 years old) need someone not as an Au pair/Nanny alone but as part like a friend.

My husband John, works as an electrical lineman and i works as a real estate agent - various hours..We visit our Parents during the weekend, Suzan and Jennalikes been around friends and going to the Amusement Parks,loves to play,cuddle loves,watching Cartoons go to the Cinemas and watching soccer sometime..

We want an Au pair in our family as soon as possible and We believe they will love been with you all the time.We promise you will never regret coming into my Family.We don't want you as an Au pair alone but as part of my Family also like a Friend,we believe you know all about my Family?We will like you to tell me more about your country,Family,Culture and Weather.Moreso, We will like you to tell us what you will do to make our Kids happy.

We will want to know if you have your travel Visa and working permit to the State and if you don't have any document,We will want you to contact the U.S Visa Travel Agency that will help you with your Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to US cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport...They help our last Au pair in document processing. { [email protected] }.

We will be offering you 900 Dollars per week,Saturday's and Sunday's will be your offday's, also enroll you in a Collage if is Okay by you and we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.
whatever they say,let me know and we am assuring you that my family will Refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.This is our address Below..
345 Post Rd Apt 8K Bronx,
NY 10471,United States
(347) 903-3581
UNITED STATES

We will like you to make contact with the U.S Visa Travel Agency so as to help you with your visa,air ticket and work permit in other to be available as fast as possible.

Read from you soon
Michelle Clayton

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement