Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#334155 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:35 pm
To whom it may concern,

You have successfully been registered with the Au pair application unit here in the United Kingdom.

Do find attached to this mail, Au pair Questionnaire form as per contacts made by your intending host family Sim Ashes.

You are expected to fill the form in all sincerity as to avoid any embarrassment in the course of your job offer and stay in the United Kingdom.
A copy of the form should be sent to us and [email protected] via email for documentation and contract letter approval.

We wish to congratulate you on your new job offer and advice that you adhere to instructions.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#336128 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:09 pm
Subject: To Our Au pair

Dear Au pair

We are young family with a 3 years old daughter. We love to laugh, travel, cook, read, visit art galleries and museums, and have good conversations!

About us

I am a single Father, i lost my wife last September of cancer, my Baby is 3 years and attends a Montessori program during the day. She is very curious and affectionate. We live in a house near city center, so you could walk to restaurants, shopping, parks, museums, etc. There is a lot to see and do nearby.

Expectations

We would like our Au Pair to be an active member of our family, to be friendly and loving towards our girl. Helping out with the girl outside of her school and daycare hours, both morning and night for 35 hours a week. Activities would include getting her ready for school, preparing any packed lunches, drop off and pick up's to and from school/daycare, after school activities, homework, meal prep, and some cooking.

We require some light housework to be done, so that we can spend more time with our family over the weekends. This would include making the child's bed's, doing her laundry, tidying her playroom, light vacuuming and cleaning up after her at meal times. We would also require some baby sitting at least once a week.

Our Au Pair would have the use of a car with petrol supplied for use during your scheduled activities with the child. Our Au Pair will have their own private large bedroom with walk in robe, desk, TV, and bathroom separate to the house, giving our Au Pair their very own space. We would like them to be a part of the family, but also respect our needs to have some personal family time.

Travel Expenses/ Salary

I am ready to pay 400GBP weekly, i will take care of your medical care taxes and your meals.
Your travel expenses will be incurred by me but with a little support from your end by making sure that your travel passport are processed and valid for visa approval here in UK.

Requirement

Am Impressed with your CV. here is my number +447438539971 you can add me up on Viber. I will get our attorney from the UK home office on how to employ from UK then i will contact you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Subject: AU PAIR REGISTRATION FORM_LARRY WOODS FAMILY

To whom it may concern,

You have successfully been registered with the Au pair application unit here in the United Kingdom.

Do find attached to this mail, Au pair Questionnaire form as per contacts made by your intending host family Larry woods.

You are expected to fill the form in all sincerity as to avoid any embarrassment in the course of your job offer and stay in the United Kingdom.
A copy of the form should be sent to us and [email protected] via email for documentation and contract letter approval.

We wish to congratulate you on your new job offer and advice that you adhere to instructions.

Comic Rexford
(Au pair Resource Person)

From: "Visas and Immigration - GOV.UKMUNITY UK" < [email protected] >
Subject: UK TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS/INSTRUCTIONS

DEAR APPLICANT,

WE ARE SENDING YOU THE REQUIREMENTS WHICH YOU HAVE TO MEET WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS, BEFORE WE START PROCESSING YOUR DOCUMENTS ON THE PDF ATTACHMENTS HEREIN.

AFTER YOU HAVE FULFILLED THESE REQUIREMENT, SEND THE COPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO THE LAWYER IN CHARGE AT [email protected] AND ASK HIM ANY QUESTION WHICH IS NOT CLEAR FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.

ON COMPLETION OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, WE SHALL APPROVE YOUR AU PAIR PLACEMENT TO ENABLE YOU WORK LEGALLY AS AN AU PAIR IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT WE SHALL GIVE YOU A REFERENCE NUMBER WITH AN OFFICIAL APPOINTMENT DATE AND TIME TO VISIT THE UK EMBASSY OR CONSULATE IN YOUR CURRENT LOCATION FOR THE STAMPING OF YOUR VISA ON FULFILLMENT OF YOUR FINANCIAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS.

YOUR APPLICATION SORT CODE IS (TWP-MFA193). PLEASE QUOTE APPLICATION SORT CODE IN SUBSEQUENT CORRESPONDENCE FOR EASY SORTING AND RESPONSE TO YOUR INQUIRIES.

WORKING TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/