Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#351142 by Mike Wilson Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:44 am
Dylan Blake [email protected]

Au pair scammer claiming to be a single father and engineer with a daughter.

Dylan Blake who lives at 323 Kingsbury Road, London NW9 9PE.

Email from fake Barrister.

From: Barr. Sarah Giddens <[email protected]> [email protected]

Subject: 2017 UK REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SECURITY OF AUPAIRS, NANNIES AND PRIVATE SERVICES IN UK TO BE REGISTERED/TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT‏

Cc: [email protected]

ATTENTION APPLICANT! <removed> : REF: UK/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have acknowledged the content of your mail.

Your intending employer and host family Dylan Blake consulted our office concerning his desire and your intention/ application to be their Aupair in London, UK; which he has already applied for and we have taken your application a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Au pair Bureau Community is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom. My name is Barr. Mrs. Sarah Giddens a representative of the UK Au pair Bureau Community for Nannies/Au pairs/ Baby sitters and private workers.

We handle all the issues of Legal Registration of Aupairs/ Nannies, Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that you are a xxxxx citizen residing in xxxx and intend to work for your employer Dylan Blake who lives at 323 Kingsbury Road, London NW9 9PE.

In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges from your employer such as: the stated pocket money per week (300GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges and safety etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London as an au pair with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your relative or close friend that has a different surname with you/ Dignitary in Kenya or else where.

Aupair Registration/ Biometric Residence Permit: This is to certify that your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK and that you have a stable finance and that you can be responsible to carter and for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs in (Europe) and outside but relocating to London financially; and for you to receive all the privileges such as wages/Salary, Health Insurance. The mandatory insurance and registration guarantee is £1200GBP ( One Thousand Two Hundred Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Consequently, to this mail is attached the "Criminal Record Check (CRC)" from the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority
working in collaboration with the Au pair Bureau Community to ascertain that you are crime free in your present location.
You have to fill it up and attach to the mail. Due to the recent global crime rate it is mandated that you fill the form which will be scrutinized here and undergo proper perusal. Get back to me with the filled Consent Form for proper perusal and documentation, Scanned copy of the deposit receipt and send it to me for verification process together with the filled Au pair registration application form and the signed contract agreement letter.

This form is required to be processed here in the UK alone by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and not in any other country.
This verification would be made in the Security/Soliciting Department in the Au pair Bureau Community Office together with the deposit receipt.

Note: This is NOT a payment but a deposit to ensure the validity of your contract application in which after you can withdraw back within 72 hours after verification process here in the Home Office, or on your arrival to the UK for the resumption of duties at your discretion.

You are required to submit the requirements instructed within 2 to 3 working days, there-after we will commence with the expedite processing of your au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in the UK subsequently.

This demonstrates that you will be capable of taking care of yourself within the period of your arrival until you receive your first salary/ wages from your employer Dylan Blake's family and note that you are not paying this money to anyone else, the deposit will be made in your name as the receiver here in the UK while your relative or friend that has a different surname with you will be the sender from your home country or else where.

Scan and attach the Money Gram deposit receipt to your mail and get back to me for verification and confirmation process here in the Home Office.

Fill the ''Consent (C.R.C) form'' and leave any space or PART you do not understand in the form blank, your employer demands that I should help you fill them properly. This is for the expedite processing and registration of your name and for the validity of your application.

Your salary/ wage/ income are all tax free as your employer will take care of your taxes, insurances etc.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 3 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application.
There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your Au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of Au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Au pair Bureau Community,
2 Marsham Street GW3F 8AJ UK,
London, United Kingdom.
Application: [email protected]
(UK Home Office Aupair/Nanny Representative)

From an attached file . Money sent via Money Gram will be collected by the scammers who will then disappear.

PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF (BPA) BASIC PLACEMENT ALLOWANCE
The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents. Bank statements were hitherto accepted, however due to falsification of bank statements which does not compulsorily certify/surety that the applicant would enter the country with the mandatory insurance allowance/financial requirement, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel guarantee for the Basic Placement Allowance.
Important (As per Au pair placement policies, this process must be completed by you or anyone you wish to stand in as your next of kin (Who doesn’t bear the same surnames with you); This can be either your Close Relative or Friend)
To meet the above requirement, your selected next of kin or friend is to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of 1200GBP with your name or employers name as the receiver to UK via any Money Gram agent as proof that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer:
Sender: should be you (in case you wish to use your employer as receiver) or any suggested individual at your discretion (Who doesn’t bear the same surname as you).
Receiver: Can be you or your host family (Employer)
Payout/Destination Country: United Kingdom
NOTE: YOU CANNOT USE YOUR NAME AS THE SENDER AND RECEIVER AT THE SAME TIME.
 Confirm Courier Address for Shipment of Hard Copies of your Placement Documents, Work Scheme Card and Contract Approval.
 Copy of Filled Visa Application Form (VAF)
 Copy of International Passport, Two (2) Passport Photographs.
 Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement including the Money Transfer Verification Number to enable our office perform verification of the deposit. (This is usually carried out within 48hrs).
Note: Ensure that the receiver is you (unless you wish to send the deposit to a friend here or relation, or employer) so that only you can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit has been carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is in your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer.
The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the new point-based

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#357371 by Razel Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:35 am
I received an email from this family too,looking for an aupair..I have asked if i have to pay anything in processing papers..but he said nothing to pay..it will be cover by them everything needed...I asked him proof if his not scammer...so i did videocall with him and his daughter and yes we talked on cam...I just dont know why his name is in here as scammer...pls help me to decide if i will continue to contact with them..

Thank you...hope to read your reply..
#357378 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:02 am
He is posted here because he is a scammer as proven in Mike Wilson's post above. He uses a fake barrister to ask you to send money to yourself by Moneygram/Western Union and will then steal that money from you, by getting you to give him all the details he needs to collect the payment.

Video chats prove nothing as they can be faked and it is also highly likely that you aren't eligible to work as an au pair in the UK as the visa scheme is very restricted.

viewtopic.php?p=191369#p191369
Individuals wanting to be au pairs in the UK who are nationals of countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland have to apply for the Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme). The Tier 5 scheme is very limited and only nationals of certain countries are eligible, as detailed here https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility . If you are not a national of one of the countries listed then you are not eligible to be an au pair in the UK - there are no exceptions to this rule.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#361260 by sisipinho Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:21 pm
This man keeps trying to scam people. I don't know where it originally started, but he's been registering on GreatAuPair.com every single day and adding me as a favorite (even though I messaged him once already).
He offers 500GBP per week, says he'll take me and my partner as an Au Pair couple, and all great things...but then proceeds to email me from the scam agency.
I decided to play along as far as I could without spending money on it, and as soon as I said I wouldn't go with an agency because it's not needed (I'm from Portugal, going to the UK), he kinda disappeared on me, and all those lovely messages turned into quick one line emails.
Please be careful though. I know he skypes, sends pictures and all seems real, but this is one of those "too good to be true" situations.
I've been trying to get in contact with GreatAuPair.com over this, at first they assured me everyone they block they also block their IP address so they don't come back again, but he keeps showing up in my inbox, and they stopped responding a while back.
Anyway, if you like me are stumbling upon this after Googling his email, please don't give him or the "agency" any money, and I hope you find a great family that is real and treats you well :)