knowthe requirements that will be needed for the processing of your
traveling papers, i will like you to know that my family is a nice
one, kindly inform other host families that you have been in contact
with, that you have gotten a host family. I need an aupair asap

Also i will like to know the foods you like or dislike, the kind of
things you will like to have in your room, so they can be made
available for you. Once again thank you for accepting to be my family
aupair.

I wil get back to you as soon as i contact the home office.

Warm regards
Fred

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#352194 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:25 pm
Subject: I have contacted the UK Visa/Immigration Office

Hello xxxxx,

I really want to thank you for everything, accepting my family and
making me believe that I can entrust my kids into your hands, i am so
grateful, I have contacted the UK Visa/immigration office and I was
redirected to an immigration barrister, Barrister Mrs Brittany Neville
who gave me a lay down about all the requirements needed, and these
requirements are, passport, Invitation/contract letter of agreement
and a proof to show that you have funds before your arrival to United
Kingdom (Proof of financial demonstration)

They further explained the need for the requirements, Passport: that
all applicants must have a passport or an ID card for identification
and for processing of work papers, Invitation/agreement letter which
shows that I have employed you, and a proof of financial demonstration
which shows that you are capable of taking care of yourself before
your first salary. They informed me when employing an aupair that I
the employer must take responsibility of the traveling expenses
including the flight tickets which I accepted. i hope this is okay
with you?

I have also informed the barrister to be in charge of your application
and that I will pay for the processing fees in other to start the
processing, they also told me that your work papers is meant to stay
for 2-3weeks

You are meant to write and declare your interest to the attorney so
that they can have your details with some interview questions on
[email protected], so as to
commence with your applications. Keep me posted when you write and
hear from them

Regards
Fred

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#352264 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:19 pm
Originating IP: 105.112.36.87
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Damaturu
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Received: by 10.140.92.175 with SMTP id b44csp919731qge;
Fri, 12 Jan 2018 03:58:03 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ACJfBouuiS5V1+s2PmZJodvmZDOvjWRFp4UIhQaVXLCgZX/1R/uiros81iGI1F30J7qEXE92Cvqv
X-Received: by 10.28.174.20 with SMTP id x20mr3579874wme.87.1515758283649;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1515758283; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=JD88rpiKg3JR3lrJefoXk+eb7WYEWcTq/5L1WjEq6obTU6tGVMj1WP0lg2Lc5/Ookv
48nzT4gYwGPhbS7FdoWypuK2LBcJ8RTrUh5iUWoBLuoIVq6/6j386g5VPwUpYG6ZFypc
KfZZCTRu3+tCjm5z48fAtPbo4plGA8J35DhMjU2k2uF8FiLkAVyCT4MuFY5+WbDVCoPu
UKzfuHGUCb4np+Gw3XZqq8yHK7armxIi29xI7kSxugAVvdIgrIdDYE3n9FuaVUiwUHwk
1og1A9JV3UlR6zV70l/7mb+iwJ3NCm8tgfGFh5pu21382SAQXv6bI3lUVNQofqIuDqUp
tvvw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=references:sensitivity:importance:date:subject:to:from:message-id
:mime-version:arc-authentication-results;
bh=pEdDy6DOmAU4IDW/PDkPg4ocgN2+fvfkYnknXqgOy2Q=;
b=Rp48z4lBk3r0uMRiVEmuCJS+jm8mGnmrIk9dm0jnplU3sUAQxQPUhGvjR++qhzc6Bk
DfXMQmh1QWvbtRbKYUy+aDYVGV0CXgnmpYDqV34gGiWz5y23GxCqeaFEs9uM2Xnd3AJP
4kz6QG0cySsZg11bmYqt48sY52pyfz6CZSGhivjBb/NHN0sheExLZHN7ukiM9z+MOjXE
ZqhLWRT8LTYsh5foOr8ALRmwOC3rLw1aMpsvOwRLcLylQEgrLt3XNpGW6Gwjq1mvUxqV
2X841fVAqo1VZKdGRzccz8EzTeg68IWpb21mF/d6SvB8MhxLvW5LVWPpp1Im93igV1dM
tVKA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=representative_ukimmigrat ... ervice.com
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a45si12617018wra.471.2018.01.12.03.58.02
for <xxxxxxx>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=representative_ukimmigrat ... ervice.com
Received: from [105.112.36.87] ([105.112.36.87]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP); Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:58:01 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-07d67d34-0924-47b9-b3a6-829f1400509e-1515758281807@3c-app-mailcom-lxa06>
To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: INTEGRITY AND HONESTY THAT IS WHAT WE STAND FOR

ATTENTION: xxxxxxxxx,

We have already been informed by your future/host family Mr. & Mrs. Fredrick Kelvin's about you coming over to the United Kingdom to work for the family, We represent immigrants/applicants to APPLY and get UK accession/Work Permits through the office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), We are the UK HOME OFFICE representatives/solicitors on immigration matters, Our experienced over the years has an exemplary track record in APPLYING for family and partner/spouse visas, as well as visitors, workers and student visas, including Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 visa applications under the UK’s five tier points-based system.

We have been consulted to guild and process your travelling papers, you have to comply with us and follow the UK IMMIGRATION LAWS so as to serve you sincerely. Your employer will be responsible for the payment for your traveling visa and expenses.

THIS IS WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Advise you on possible options and probabilities of success.
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation.
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence.
- Prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits and skeleton arguments (as applicable).
- Prepare a cover letter in support of the application, highlighting how the requirements are met by referring in detail to policy and case law (as applicable).
- Brief you for appeal hearings.

Our Immigration Consultants and Lawyers are highly trained and dedicated professionals who are devoted to providing you with accurate immigration advice and excellent service. All of our Migration Consultants are registered with the relevant regulatory body, which authorizes them to provide country specific immigration advice.

Our various services are comprehensive and tailored to suit your needs and budget. All of our services aim to provide you with personalized advice and information to help avoid unnecessary expenses until you are confident that your Visa application has the best possible chance of success.
Your success is our success. A satisfied client is the best source of future business, Icon and Fairness.
We are passionate about ensuring our clients are treated fairly, with respect and justice is received.
Icon, Integrity and honesty that is what we stand for.

Our UK Migration Consultants are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and the Legal Services Commission (LSC), and can therefore provide material assistance in all categories of immigration work, encompassing managed migration, asylum, European applications, nationality and citizenship, appeals and bail work, and other immigration casework of a complex nature. The home office will inform you on the minimum amount to present as your proof.

We have worked hard to build our reputation to where it is today. Integrity and honesty are central to everything we do. We are forwarding your details/documents in other to proceed with the procurement of your work papers. We will also inform your host family about the processing details and shall also purchase the license of Sponsorship for your host family and will apply for this license within the next 48 hours. For maximum security all documents are confidential and therefore should not be exposed to third parties

We are looking forward to welcome you into the United Kingdom.

WORKING TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

BARR MRS Brittany Neville
UK Visa/Immigration Office Associate/Representative

UK Visa/Immigration office,
2 Marsham Street,
London, United Kingdom.

[email protected]
(UK Visa/Immigration Home Office Nanny/Aupair Representative)
2 Marsham Street,
London, United Kingdom.

#352591 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:01 pm
Originating IP: 105.112.32.25
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

To: xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR xxxx

FORWARDED ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR xxxxxxx FROM THE UK VISA/IMMIGRATION OFFICE

To: xxxxxxx
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR xxxxxxx
ATTENTION APPLICANT, xxxxx: REF 209/UKBA/UAE

The UK Visa and Immigration Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship and asylum.

Disclaimer:
The Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for Work status in the UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa / Visa renewal and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (migration) into the UK is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicant’s country of residence or location after certification and issuance of supporting documents to the applicant by the UK Visa and Immigration Home Office as at the time of application. Applicants please apply for National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.
The Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the UK, by:

Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the UK for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry.

Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based system for immigration in 2017/2018

Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the UK legally.

The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years. Under the new system, Applicants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting paperwork for the UK. It will help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the UK. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.
We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for National Insurance Number, Residence Permit and Work Scheme Card. Mr./Mrs. Fredrick Kelvin’s family is your Host in the UK and shall fulfill necessary hosting requirement to support your application in due course. National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can work, after appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill 2017/ 2018 requirements for applicants coming to work in the United Kingdom.

Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers in Social Service Category coming to live and work in the UK for at least 12 to 18 months or more are mandated to have a minimum of £760GBP which is the stipulated financial requirement/Basic Applicant Insurance Allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for your maintenance on resumption of duties as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs/ Nannies/ Baby sitters financially. The mandatory insurance allowance is £760GBP (Seven Hundred and Sixty Great Britain Pounds Sterling). This will guarantee the National Insurance process which is for the security and a mandatory well being of the applicant.

Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure that you can cater for your needs and support yourself once you arrive UK before receiving your first salary from your Employer.
The Home Office would ensure through this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the UK and a license to work. This must be completed to fulfill availability of funds in cases of Emergency and for full financial security of the applicant/worker before receipt of first month’s salary and benefits from Employers.

This process is solely a demonstration that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an applicant seeking to enter the United Kingdom for the purpose of work despite sponsorship from your Employer for your financial security and would take 24hrs for confirmation, hence, follow the detailed instructions for confirmation of immigrant travel allowance below.

Employer’s Role: Your employer takes care of your National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card acquisition which she has already applied for; Work Permit/, Health Insurance if needed, and all professional fees charged. Total processing charge of the employer: 2,150GBP.

PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF MANDATORY BASIC FUND
The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents.

Bank statements were hitherto accepted; however, due to the falsification of bank statements which does not compulsorily certify/ surety legal entering to the applicant in the country, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel guarantee. This factor has been unquestionably considered with full implementation.

NOTE: This must be your relative or a close friend. (It could be your relative, a close friend or someone aware of your intention). He/ She is required to go to the nearest Money Gram office/ agent following the instructions below: To meet the above requirement you are to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of £760GBP to your name and address in the UK via any Money Gram agent as a demonstration that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive here until you receive your first salary/wage from your Employer:

DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS:
SENDER’S NAME: Relative or a Close Friend.
RECEIVER’S NAME: Must be you the primary immigrant(xxxx)
PAYOUT COUNTRY: United Kingdom. (This shows that it is in UK that you are coming to work)
PAYOUT AMOUNT: £760GBP.

Also note that the surnames of both the sender and receivers name must different.
You must ensure that the sender’s name is your Close Friend or Someone socially worthy, the receiver must be you (xxxx) for the ascertaining of your funds and to enable you withdraw the fund back as soon as you arrive UK or within 48 hours after verification process at the Home Office.

Kindly send us the scanned copy of the deposit receipt for Verification and Confirmation process in the UK Home Office.

Application Checklist:
You are to send the following application requirements:
Confirm Courier Address for Shipping of Hard Copies of your National Insurance
Document, Work Scheme Card via courier within 48 hours to your address.
Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement plainly as it was made to enable our office perform Verification of the deposit. This is usually carried out within 24hrs.

Scan a copy of Your International Passport, valid ID card or your Passport photograph and the filled visa/work permit application form.
Applicants without passport should submit a formal letter of application.
Note: Ensure that the receiver of the £760GBP is you to ascertain that you only can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit have been carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is to be done by Close Friend as the sender and your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as it is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here until you receive your first salary from your Employer.
Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Expatriate Relocation Package (ERP). Expatriate Relocation Package protects the right of immigrants and ensures full compliance to terms and conditions of contract engagement by UK Employers.

The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the point-based system for the release of your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card.
Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.
2 Marsham Street,
London, United Kingdom.

Application:
[email protected]
All applications must pass through the office of the representative soliciting for your work permit papers

#352592 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:09 pm
Subject: ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR xxxxxxxxx
CC: [email protected]
Errors-To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]

#366001 by xhobe.grey Thu May 31, 2018 5:14 am
THE SAME MAIL CONTENT & PICTURES, DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS.

From scammer: [email protected]

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your mail, it feels so nice hearing from you, i will
like to ask you a few interview questions, I need an aupair that will
work and take care of my kid, kindly answer these few questions

Full Name:
Why have you decided to become our au pair?
Have you ever been to our country before and if so, did you have the
opportunity to learn more about our culture?
What is your biggest concern or fear about becoming an aupair?
What is your religion?
What are you allergies?
Do you have any health challenges?
What do you like to do in your free time?
How long do you want to stay and when would you like to start?
What are your expectations concerning your stay as an au pair?

Get back to me ASAP.

Best Regards
Kelvin

Dear Aupair,

How are you doing, i have gone through your answers and i am interested
in you, Let me tell you little about my family, we are a family of
four My wife Elena Anthony, My kids, Joe, Kristy and I Kelvin
Anthony, I work with the US army as a British-American Solider, and my
wife is yet to start working that is why I am seeking for an aupair
that will take care of Joe and Kristy,
they are wonderful kids and I know you will enjoy them, our residence
is 69 Preston Old Road, Blackburn BB2 5NL. I need an aupair that will
take good care of the kids, someone that is nice, honest and caring,
someone I can entrust my kids with, someone that can teach them good
morals, You are to stay with my family more because i am based in the
US Military Base camp so i do come home always except during leave or
emergency periods.

Your duty is to take good care of my kids, Dress them for school, wash
their cloths, help them with assignments etc your duty is the kids
especially when my wife is off to work, and to make sure they are
fine. My wife told me sometime last month that she needs and aupair
that will help take care of the kids when she finally starts working.
I suggested that she should start working because I do not want her to
remain a housewife, but I do not want to tell her that I am in
communication with you about becoming our family aupair, because I
want it to be a Little secret surprise for her, she loves surprises so
much. I hardly stay at home due to the nature of my job, so I try to
show my family that I care about them so much.

I am paying for this job the sum of 1020GBP monthly and 90GBP weekly
for your pocket money, I know you will need to have something to buy
and take care of yourself, so that is why I will be giving you the
pocket money, you will have a live-in self contained accommodation,
your working hours will be 30-35hours per week every national
holiday, Saturdays and Sundays are meant to be free for you, 5 days
(Monday-Friday) are working days , I decided to employ an aupair from
anywhere because I want my family to share from other peoples culture
and traditions, this is actually the first time I am employing an
aupair, I do not want you just as an aupair, but I want you to be a
family member, I am willing to take care of your traveling expenses
including the flight tickets, also the family is to take care of your
feeding and accommodation throughout the period of your stay, I will
like you to feel free with my family in UK. And I am counting on you.

Regards
Kelvin Anthony

Hello XXX,

Thank you for your mail and assuring me that you will take good care
of Kristy and Joe, i really appreciate that, i want to have you as my
family aupair. i will not tell my wife now that i have gotten an
aupair, this is my plans, i will apply for my leave from work during
the time of the processing of your papers so that i can be in London a
week before your arrival so that i can pick you from the airport, my
wife loves surprises and she will be overwhelmed when i present you as
our aupair and new family member, do not worry if she will like you,
as long as i have approved you, she will be free with you, you guys
will be best of friends and i bet you that you will enjoy my family.

I will contact the UK Visa/Immigration office tomorrow to know the
requirements that will be needed for the processing of your visa
papers and i will let you know once i do this, tell other families
that you are in contact with that you have gotten a host family. I
will also like to know the things you will like to have in your room
and the kinds of food you like or dislike so they can be made
available before your arrival.

Joe and Kristy will be glad to have you as their new friend and
aupair, once again thank you for accepting my family and i know you
will treat them very well. I will write you once i contact the home
office

Warm Regards
Kelvin

Hello XXXX,

How are you doing, I have contacted the UK Visa/Immigration office for
the employment/processing of your visa, they explained and gave me the
requirements for your working papers, they also informed me that the
employment visa will be issued based on domestic worker, and that
your visa/work permit papers will be processed from inside the United
Kingdom then it will be sent to the British consulate in your home
country where you can pick it up. Then, I was redirected to a home
office representative because they can not attend directly except
through a representative, Barr Mrs Sophia Williams,, is the name of
the representative which i was redirected to and that will process
your papers, she gave me the requirements which they will need for the
processing of your work papers, and also that i will take
responsibility for the traveling expenses, the requirements mentioned
are as follows.

1. Invitation/Contract letter for employment: They told me that a
letter of invitation/contract letter of employment will be prepared by
her chambers which will bear the terms and condition of employment,
and this is meant for the both parties to reach an agreement and sign.
2: Valid Passport
3: Proof of financial demonstration: This is to prove that you are
financially capable to take care of yourself before your first
salary, and you need to show this fund to make sure that you have
sufficient fund that can sustain you before your first salary

They informed me that you are to provide 2 and 3 while they will
prepare the contract letter of agreement for both the employee and
employer to sign and submit, which is you and I, and with these three
requirements they will procure your visa papers within 2-3 weeks, they
said that i will be the one to take care of all the traveling cost
including the flight ticket, so you do not need to pay anything

I have informed them to carry on with the processing of the visa, and
will make the payment for the processing fees ASAP in other to
proceed, i have been given the contact email address for you to write
and declare your interest that you are the aupair applicant that will
work for my family, this is the contact email address of Barr Mrs
Sophia Williams,, so you are meant to write to
[email protected]

I will make sure that all you require to have in your room will be
made available, Make sure you keep me posted when you write them,
can't wait to have you in my family.

Warm regards
Kelvin

BEWARE: [email protected]
#366002 by xhobe.grey Thu May 31, 2018 5:25 am
SCAMMER: BARRISTER MRS SOPHIA WILLIAMS
[email protected]

ATTENTION: XXXX XXXXXXXX,

We have already been informed by your future/host family Mr. & Mrs. Kelvin Anthony's about you coming over to the United Kingdom to work for the family, We represent immigrants/applicants to APPLY and get UK accession/Work Permits through the office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), We are the UK HOME OFFICE representatives/solicitors on immigration matters, Our experienced over the years has an exemplary track record in APPLYING for family and partner/spouse visas, as well as visitors, workers and student visas, including Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 visa applications under the UK’s five tier points-based system.

We have been consulted to guild and process your travelling papers, you have to comply with us and follow the UK IMMIGRATION LAWS so as to serve you sincerely. Your employer will be responsible for the payment for your traveling visa and expenses.

THIS IS WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Advise you on possible options and probabilities of success.
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation.
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence.
- Prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits and skeleton arguments (as applicable).
- Prepare a cover letter in support of the application, highlighting how the requirements are met by referring in detail to policy and case law (as applicable).
- Brief you for appeal hearings.

Our Immigration Consultants and Lawyers are highly trained and dedicated professionals who are devoted to providing you with accurate immigration advice and excellent service. All of our Migration Consultants are registered with the relevant regulatory body, which authorizes them to provide country specific immigration advice.

Our various services are comprehensive and tailored to suit your needs and budget. All of our services aim to provide you with personalized advice and information to help avoid unnecessary expenses until you are confident that your Visa application has the best possible chance of success.
Your success is our success. A satisfied client is the best source of future business, Icon and Fairness.
We are passionate about ensuring our clients are treated fairly, with respect and justice is received.
Icon, Integrity and honesty that is what we stand for.

Our UK Migration Consultants are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and the Legal Services Commission (LSC), and can therefore provide material assistance in all categories of immigration work, encompassing managed migration, asylum, European applications, nationality and citizenship, appeals and bail work, and other immigration casework of a complex nature. The home office will inform you on the minimum amount to present as your proof.

We have worked hard to build our reputation to where it is today. Integrity and honesty are central to everything we do. We are forwarding your details/documents in other to proceed with the procurement of your work papers. We will also inform your host family about the processing details and shall also purchase the license of Sponsorship for your host family and will apply for this license within the next 48 hours. For maximum security all documents are confidential and therefore should not be exposed to third parties

We are looking forward to welcome you into the United Kingdom.

WORKING TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

BARR MRS Sophia Williams
UK Visa/Immigration Office Associate/Representative

2 Marsham Street,
London, United Kingdom.

[email protected]
2 Marsham Street,
London, United Kingdom.

_________

ATTENTION APPLICANT, XXXX XXXXXXXX: REF 204/UKBA/UKE

The UK Visa and Immigration Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship and asylum.

Disclaimer:
The Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for Work status in the UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa / Visa renewal and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (migration) into the UK is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicant’s country of residence or location after certification and issuance of supporting documents to the applicant by the UK Visa and Immigration Home Office as at the time of application. Applicants please apply for National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.

The Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the UK, by:

Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the UK for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry.

Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based system for immigration in 2018/2019

Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the UK legally.

The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years. Under the new system, Applicants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting paperwork for the UK. It will help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the UK. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for National Insurance Number, Residence Permit and Work Scheme Card. Mr./Mrs. Kelvin Anthony’s family is your Host in the UK and shall fulfill necessary hosting requirement to support your application in due course. National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can work, after appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill 2018/ 2019 requirements for applicants coming to work in the Uni ted Kingdom.

Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers in Social Service Category coming to live and work in the UK for at least 12 to 18 months or more are mandated to have a minimum of £890GBP which is the stipulated financial requirement/Basic Applicant Insurance Allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK.

You must be able to demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for your maintenance on resumption of duties as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs/ Nannies/ Baby sitters financially. The mandatory insurance allowance is £890GBP (Eight Hundred and Ninety Great Britain Pounds Sterling). This will guarantee the National Insurance process which is for the security and a mandatory well being of the applicant.

Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure that you can cater for your needs and support yourself once you arrive UK before receiving your first salary from your Employer.

The Home Office would ensure through this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the UK and a license to work. This must be completed to fulfill availability of funds in cases of Emergency and for full financial security of the applicant/worker before receipt of first month’s salary and benefits from Employers.

This process is solely a demonstration that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an applicant seeking to enter the United Kingdom for the purpose of work despite sponsorship from your Employer for your financial security and would take 24hrs for confirmation, hence, follow the detailed instructions for confirmation of immigrant travel allowance below.

Employer’s Role: Your employer takes care of your National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card acquisition which she has already applied for; Work Permit/, Health Insurance if needed, and all professional fees charged. Total processing charge of the employer: 2,150GBP.

PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF MANDATORY BASIC FUND
The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents.

Bank statements were hitherto accepted; however, due to the falsification of bank statements which does not compulsorily certify/ surety legal entering to the applicant in the country, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel guarantee. This factor has been unquestionably considered with full implementation.

NOTE: This must be your relative or a close friend. (It could be your relative, a close friend or someone aware of your intention). He/ She is required to go to the nearest Money Gram office/ agent following the instructions below: To meet the above requirement you are to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of £890GBP to your name and address in the UK via any Money Gram agent as a demonstration that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive here until you receive your first salary/wage from your Employer:

DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS:
SENDER’S NAME: Relative or a Close Friend.
RECEIVER’S NAME: Must be you the primary immigrant(XXXX XXXXXXXX)
PAYOUT COUNTRY: United Kingdom. (This shows that it is in UK that you are coming to work)
PAYOUT AMOUNT: £890GBP.

Also note that the surnames of both the sender and receivers name must different.

You must ensure that the sender’s name is your Close Friend or Someone socially worthy, the receiver must be you (XXXX XXXXXXXX) for the ascertaining of your funds and to enable you withdraw the fund back as soon as you arrive UK or within 48 hours after verification process at the Home Office.

Kindly send us the scanned copy of the deposit receipt for Verification and Confirmation process in the UK Home Office.

Application Checklist:
You are to send the following application requirements:

Confirm Courier Address for Shipping of Hard Copies of your National Insurance
Document, Work Scheme Card via courier within 48 hours to your address.

Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement plainly as it was made to enable our office perform Verification of the deposit. This is usually carried out within 24hrs.

Scan a copy of Your International Passport, valid ID card or your Passport photograph and the filled visa/work permit application form.
Applicants without passport should submit a formal letter of application.

Note: Ensure that the receiver of the £890GBP is you to ascertain that you only can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit have been carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is to be done by Close Friend as the sender and your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as it is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here until you receive your first salary from your Employer.
Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Expatriate Relocation Package (ERP). Expatriate Relocation Package protects the right of immigrants and ensures full compliance to terms and conditions of contract engagement by UK Employers.

The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the point-based system for the release of your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card.

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.
2 Marsham Street,
London, United Kingdom.

Application:
[email protected]
All applications must pass through the office of the representative soliciting for your work permit papers

BEWARE: [email protected]