Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#353975 by zakariaharmouch Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:02 pm
this guy [email protected] send me a email he is from usa florida this is the email

Dear xxxx

WE ARE Owen FAMILY

Thanks for the mail and i will like to really meet you soon, I am An Engineer I'm a (single parent).We're looking for a lovely au pair for my 5-year-old daughter.I want an AMAZING au pair!! You must really love children and have proper experience and enthusiasm! We live in the 'cool' Naples area of Florida, near shops, cinemas, and public transport. You will have a nice room and bathroom, with an entrance in the garden. So it gives you independence and privacy. We want you to enjoy it here. ABOUT US: This is a happy bright house with garden, open space, music playing and friends/family visiting a lot. Helen is a fun child - very chatty, enjoys people, books, eating, and shes in primary school. His play time is often guided by her: at parks, museums, the library or in our garden; lots of creative imagination games, art, crafts, and he LOVES music and dancing! We also do a few classes (music,dancing art, basketball,football) I am happy for you to go on adventures together to explore Florida and be tourists or share interests. He is very curious. My sister lives 15 mins away with her daughter (one year younger), so we like to do weekly play dates with both children. EXPECTATIONS: School is 1-4pm, and I also spend time with her, so you will have lots of free daytime hours (for language class, study). I want you both to enjoy your time together!! You can arrange play dates with friends. Weekends free.

How long do you want to stay with us here and when are you available,
What are your hobbies

Here is my phone number: +1 431 301 0492

You'll have access to the Internet and the telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones. I will be happy if you can arrive any time and stay for some months if you like and we will be paying you 500$ per week, If is okay with you.All i want you to do now is to contact the agency that will help you with your trip to Florida,this is their email contact and they have being helping me whenever i want to travel

( [email protected] ) whatever they say,let me know and i assuring you ,that i will refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.this is my details below....

Address: 1822 SW Cecelia Lane
City: Port St Lucie
State: Florida
Zipcode 34953

Make sure you contact the agent to help you with your visa, insurance And Air Ticket.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Mr Owen

is this is a scam?
Advertisement

#353976 by Bryon Williams Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:14 pm
Yes, it is a scam.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019
United States of America

In the USA, all au pairs must go through one of a number of designated sponsor organisations - host families do not directly deal with the arrangement of the au pair's visa/travel etc.

This is the official US Department of State webpage on Au Pair J-1 Visas http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/au-pair.

This page lists the authorised sponsors for the Au Pair program http://j1visa.state.gov/participants/how-to-apply/sponsor-search/?program=Au%20Pair.
  • If someone claims to be an au pair sponsor and they are not on this list then they are lying.
  • If they appear on the list, but quote a website that is different to the one on this page - or they use an email address that is not linked to the website listed on this page then they are lying.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#369369 by dulmatin Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:44 pm
[quote="zakariaharmouch"]this guy [email protected] send me a email he is from usa florida this is the email

[quote]Dear xxxx

WE ARE Owen FAMILY

Thanks for the mail and i will like to really meet you soon, I am An Engineer I'm a (single parent).We're looking for a lovely au pair for my 5-year-old daughter.I want an AMAZING au pair!! You must really love children and have proper experience and enthusiasm! We live in the 'cool' Naples area of Florida, near shops, cinemas, and public transport. You will have a nice room and bathroom, with an entrance in the garden. So it gives you independence and privacy. We want you to enjoy it here. ABOUT US: This is a happy bright house with garden, open space, music playing and friends/family visiting a lot. Helen is a fun child - very chatty, enjoys people, books, eating, and shes in primary school. His play time is often guided by her: at parks, museums, the library or in our garden; lots of creative imagination games, art, crafts, and he LOVES music and dancing! We also do a few classes (music,dancing art, basketball,football) I am happy for you to go on adventures together to explore Florida and be tourists or share interests. He is very curious. My sister lives 15 mins away with her daughter (one year younger), so we like to do weekly play dates with both children. EXPECTATIONS: School is 1-4pm, and I also spend time with her, so you will have lots of free daytime hours (for language class, study). I want you both to enjoy your time together!! You can arrange play dates with friends. Weekends free.

How long do you want to stay with us here and when are you available,
What are your hobbies

Here is my phone number: +1 431 301 0492

You'll have access to the Internet and the telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones. I will be happy if you can arrive any time and stay for some months if you like and we will be paying you 500$ per week, If is okay with you.All i want you to do now is to contact the agency that will help you with your trip to Florida,this is their email contact and they have being helping me whenever i want to travel

( [email protected] ) whatever they say,let me know and i assuring you ,that i will refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.this is my details below....

Address: 1822 SW Cecelia Lane
City: Port St Lucie
State: Florida
Zipcode 34953

Make sure you contact the agent to help you with your visa, insurance And Air Ticket.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Mr Owen[/quote]

is this is a scam?[/quote]