Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#45786 by David Jansen Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:15 am
This is an au pair scam. There is no real job, and this scammer will try to make you pay for non existent work permits, visa, and other travel documents. Don't fall for this scam!
Subject:
To:
Date: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 11:37 AM

Hello How are you doing today?I have been a bit busy as you know my professional schedule is tight.I also didnt get a reply from you since i sent you my last message to send me your CV/RESUME. I shall be anticipating your response as soon as you have the final information on when you are ready to come and start work.I am really finding it difficult to get a really sincere aupair on the site.I will like it if you can inform me on your decision as soon as possible.I will like to call you on the phone.By the way if you will like to know more about my family you can ask any questions and i will be glad to provide you with the information you might need.My husband is already in Manchester now if you will like to talk to him you can reach him on +447024028558 or +447024015107. Thank you and i shall look forward to your message.Here attached are some of my family pictures.I shall anticipate your response.You need to know that your duties shall be restricted only to being in charge of the house and also in the supervising the activities of my daughters.

kathy

Last edited by David Jansen on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement

#46223 by David Jansen Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:18 am
And this is the fake travel agent the scammer uses. Note that the websites are fake.
Subject: MIGRATION EXPERT UK VISA REQUIREMENT QUESTIONAIRE FORM
To:
Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 1:22 PM

Dear Applicant ,

Our office have received your mail regarding UK PROXY WORKING VISA Requirements :

Our team of (Migration UK Visa Expert) Consultant Management wishes to
thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Visa and
Migration Documents to the U.K. We promise to Offer you the best.

You shall be needing a UK NON-SETTLEMENT(WORKING)Visa and work permit.
Also a Biometric ID Card, which will
serve as a non appearance clearance (PROXY VISA APPLICATION)
This process always take us 14 working days once you comply with our
instruction and advice.Our prospective service will help you achieve
your goal of working in the UK.Attached to this message is a TIER 2 work visa questionnaire to be filled by
you.The information provided therein will enable us assess your qualification for a UK Work Visa.
After a comprehensive filling of the questionnaire you are to have it mail back to us for verification and next step on
your visa procurement shall be taken.

Best Regards,

Client Service,

MIGRATION EXPERT INC.

UK 4th Floor, Hedges House, 153-155 Regent St, London W1B 4JE tel.+44 (0)7024030777
AUSTRALIA 329 Queensberry Street North Melbourne Victoria 3051 Tel: +61 (0)3 9320 5999
CANADA 20 Eglinton Ave West. Suite 1401, Toronto, Ontario M4R 1K8 tel.+1 416 488 9500
USA 1431 Fulton Avenue San Antonio 78201 Texas, USA Tel: +12103919775

http://www.migrationexpert. com/uk

- Immigration to the UK
http://www.migrationexpert. com/australia - Immigration to Australia

http://www.migrationexpert. com/canada

- Immigration to Canada
http://www.migrationexpert. com/us

- Immigration to USA

Migration Expert provides information and services subject to terms and conditions

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

MIGRATION EXPERT and other names of Migration Expert products, services, graphics and logos are trademarks of Migration Expert Pty Ltd.

Client ID Code(UK:67098AB15)

Our team of (Migration UK Visa Expert) Consultant Management wishes to
congratulate you for qualifying for a UK Proxy work visa procurement.
You are just one step away from realizing your dream of working and living in
the United Kingdom.We hereby promise and guarantee you a world class UK migration
service.Attached to this message is a result of your UK work visa assessment result.

You shall be needing a UK NON-SETTLEMENT(WORKING)Visa and work permit
to be able to work in the United Kingdom, and Biometric ID Card, which will
serve as a non appearance clearance (PROXY VISA APPLICATION)
This process always take us 12 working days once you comply with our
instruction and advice.Our prospective service will help you achieve
your goal of working in the UK.

To proceed, Do get back to us with the details below in order to
Begin in earnest.
Here are the initial documentation we will need from you and your sponsor:

* TWO SCANNED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, (one White Background), (one Blue Background)

* SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

* SCANNED COPY OF YOUR SIGNATURE.

* SCANNED COPY OF YOUR THUMB PRINT.

* SCANNED COPY OF YOUR CV/ RESUME

* REGISTERED POSTAL ADDRESS WITH WHICH TO DELIVER YOUR VISA DOCUMENTS TO BY THE COURIER SERVICE

Also Kindly answer the questions below and get back to us ASAP:

1- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE UK BEFORE?
2- IF YES,HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DEPORTED FROM THE UK BY THE UK GOVERNMENT?
3- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT FOR A CRIMINAL ACT?
4- MARITAL STATUS?
5- OCCUPATION?
6- NATIONALITY?
7- CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER
8- AGE (DATE OF BIRTH)
9- DO YOU WISH TO RETURN TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER YOUR EMPLOYMENT?

Other pertinent Document such as Bank
Statement of
Account, Letter of Affidavit and other relevant employment documents will be
provided by your Employer

Based on the information provided by you we have been able to contact your employer (Dr Stephen Murray) for an elaborate confirmation on your claim and to enable us have a background check on his financial status.He was able to provide us with all necessary information needed.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office in conjunction with the UK HOME OFFICE after
which copies of the documents shall be forwarded to the British High Commission in your
country excluding your Flight Ticket. In which you will be called by
the British consulate once migration Documents is being received and confirmed.The original copies of the migration documents shall be sent to you via a registered international courier service.Note that a Visa Endorsement date shall be granted to you
on your Visa Approval Certificate that will be issued by the UK HOME OFFICE.Please make sure that you meet up and make yourself available for this appointment at the British High Commission for the Issuance of your working Visa.You shall need to note that this appointment can not be rescheduled because it is a standing order given to the British High Commission by the UK HOME OFFICE to issue you a working Visa based on the provision of the original Migration Documents that will be sent to you.
You are guaranteed Visa Approval on this Proxy UK Work Visa Application.

OUTLINED BELOW ARE THE COST FOR THE RESPECTIVE DOCUMENTATION CHARGES AND SERVICES:

1. PROCUREMENT OF WORKING PERMIT : £150 ( PAYABLE BY AUPAIR )

2. PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL INSURANCE : £280 ( PAYABLE BY EMPLOYER )

3. PROCUREMENT OF UK NON-SETTLEMENT VISA (VISA FEE) : £150 ( PAYABLE BY EMPLOYER )

4: OUR SERVICE CHARGE : £220 ( PAYABLE BY EMPLOYER )

5: PROCUREMENT OF VISA APPROVAL CERTIFICATE : £210 ( PAYABLE BY EMPLOYER )

6: PROCUREMENT OF UK RESIDENT PERMIT : £250 ( PAYABLE BY EMPLOYER )

7: PROCUREMENT OF UK DRIVING LICENSE : £150 ( PAYABLE BY EMPLOYER)

TOTAL CHARGES : £1410

DUE TO THE UK REVIEWED LAW ON OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT,THE EMPLOYEE SHALL BE REQUESTED BY THE BRITISH CONSULATE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
THE PERSONAL PROCUREMENT OF THEIR WORK PERMIT TO AVOID VISA APPLICATION BEING CONSIDERED AS HUMAN TRAFICKING
AND CHEAP LABOUR.
IN VIEW OF THIS YOU SHALL BE NOTED TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF ONLY THESE DOCUMENTS IN THE TUNE OF
150 GBP ( GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) WHILE YOUR EMPLOYER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE PROCUREMENT CHARGES OF OTHER DOCUMENTS.

MEMO:

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO NOTE THAT THE FEES ABOVE ARE PAYABLE BY YOUR EMPLOYER EXCLUDING FOR THE PROCESSING CHARGES OF YOUR WORK PERMIT WHICH THE BRITISH CONSULATE SHALL REQUEST A PROOF OF PAYEMENT FOR.WE ACCEPT FULL PAYMENTS IF PAID BY CLIENTS TO ACCELERATE THE SPEED OF PROCUREMENT.IT

IS TO BE NOTED THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF THE VISA PROCESS.
IT IS NOTEWORTHY THAT YOU BE INFORMED THAT A COPY OF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR HOST FAMILY FOR THE PROVISION OF THE ABOVE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND ALSO FOR THE PROMPT PAYMENT OF THE CHARGES THAT ARE TO BE PAID BY THEM.

ON HOW TO PAY OUR SERVICE CHARGES REFER TO THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BOX BELOW.

NOTE: DUE TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER HASSLES ON REGIONAL PAYMENT FROM THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF YOUR SERVICE CHARGES TO OUR REGIONAL OFFICE IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN CHARGE OF ACCOUNTANCY OF ASIA/PACIFIC/MIDDLE EAST OVERSEA CLIENTS SERVICE.
AFTER THE PAYMENT OF YOUR SERVICE CHARGES,YOUR PAYMENT SHALL BE ROUTED TO OUR UK HEAD OFFICE BY OUR REGIONAL OFFICE.

YOU CAN FIND WESTERN UNION PAYMENT OPTION IN YOUR STEP 3 REGISTRATION PROCESS AND WE
HAVE ALREADY FORWARDED THE INFORMATION ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT SEND TO OUR UK ACCOUNT MANAGER SCANNED PAYMENT RECEIPT

YOUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF YOUR TRANSACTION.

To pay Migration Expert Service by Western Union transfer

Visit a local Western Union Agent and complete the "To Send Money" form with the following details
Payable to: Vxxxxxxxx
Our Office Address: 2400 xxxxxx
CITY: xxxxx xxxxx
STATE: TEXAS
ZIPCODE:xxxxxx

Western Union text question: Money For What?
Western Union text Answer: procurement .
Procurement charges: Amount Total:£150 (GBP)

PHONE NUMBER

+447985196271

+447024037958(24HRS )
Record the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for your reference, and send it to us for Confirmation of payment, or get the western union payment receipt scanned and send to us via our customer-care mail Address.

UK 4th Floor, Hedges House, 153-155 Regent St, London W1B 4JE tel.+44 (0)7024037958
AUSTRALIA 329 Queensberry Street North Melbourne Victoria 3051 Tel: +61 (0)3 9320 5999
CANADA 20 Eglinton Ave West. Suite 1401, Toronto, Ontario M4R 1K8 tel.+1 416 488 9500
USA 2400 Fulton Avenue,San Antonio,Texas 78201 .tel +2106168127

http://www.migrationexpert.com/uk

- Immigration to the UK
http://www.migrationexpert.com/australia - Immigration to Australia

http://www.migrationexpert.com/canada

- Immigration to Canada
http://www.migrationexpert.com/us

- Immigration to USA

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

MIGRATION EXPERT and other names of Migration Expert products, services, graphics and logos are trademarks of Migration Expert Pty Ltd.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#50746 by Chris Fuller Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:18 am
Here is a current example of this scammer's introductory mail:

Subject: NEW YORK FAMILY NEED AN AUPAIR

Hello,

How are you doing? We are a family in Middle island from New York by the name of Dr Katherine P Anderson and my husband is Frank Anderson.We are actually relocating to London and need the service of a live in nanny that was the reason we subscribed to the website. I am a medical practitioner.We have three daughters and their ages are 6,9,13.We are
seeking for the service of a Home care assistant (nanny) to
come and work for us in the U.K as we are already making final relocation plans to move to London.We shall be paying the sum of One thousand five hundred pounds
sterling per months (1,500 pounds)as a remuneration for taking care of the household and also for taking charge of our three daughters. There shall be a provision for a room in our house for you as a live in aupair with a weekly allowance of 100 pounds.An average previous experience with kids is necessary.Educational qualification is not so important but you must a have minimum knowledge of the english language.It is is important that you are passionate in taking care of children.As we are moving in to London as a new residents we deem it fit to get an aupair before we settle down in the UK so that we shall not be facing the challenges of finding an aupair again.Our aupair of 4 years is not moving with us to London because she is getting married to her lover she met in New York.If you are interested in working as our Home Care Assistant (Aupair)you can get back to us and enable us to discuss further on the issue.
If you will need to get more information and to have a background check on our family you can check out my practice information by following on this link.

healthgrades.com/directory_search/physician/profiles/dr-md-reports/dr-katherine-anderson-md-25ee6023/office-locations

Phone Number:

Thanks.

Dr,Katherine P Anderson.

Below is our home address in Manchester for you to know where you will be coming to work if you eventually accept our job offer.

28, Lickhill Road North DY138RW