Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#356435 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 pm
Alexander Osbert [email protected]

Hello Au pair,

We are delighted about your interest to nanny our daughter. Your profile is a perfect match for our family.

To tell you a little about our family,my name is Alexander Osbert, I am an Engineer . i lost my wife last September of cancer, my Baby is 3 years and attends a Montessori program during the day. She is very curious and affectionate. We live in a house near city center, so you could walk to restaurants, shopping, parks, museums, etc. There is a lot to see and do nearby.

My daughter is three years old and quite adorable. Victoria has no allergy or health issues and she hardly falls ill. She attends a kindergarten school that is near to our residence. We live in a four bedroom house in London and their is a well furnished room here for you.

I want to give you this opportunity to become our daughter's Au pair. Your salary, duty and the details of our offer will be sent to you.

I have filed the necessary inquiries on how to go about employing you from the UK Home Office here and I shall be sending you the information once I receive it, hence wait for update and instructions so that you do not make any mistake.

My daughter Victoria sends her regards and we hope our e mail finds you in good health.

Cheers and write us soon.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#360260 by Czai29 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:55 am
Mike Wilson wrote:Alexander Osbert [email protected]

Hello Au pair,

We are delighted about your interest to nanny our daughter. Your profile is a perfect match for our family.

To tell you a little about our family,my name is Alexander Osbert, I am an Engineer . i lost my wife last September of cancer, my Baby is 3 years and attends a Montessori program during the day. She is very curious and affectionate. We live in a house near city center, so you could walk to restaurants, shopping, parks, museums, etc. There is a lot to see and do nearby.

My daughter is three years old and quite adorable. Victoria has no allergy or health issues and she hardly falls ill. She attends a kindergarten school that is near to our residence. We live in a four bedroom house in London and their is a well furnished room here for you.

I want to give you this opportunity to become our daughter's Au pair. Your salary, duty and the details of our offer will be sent to you.

I have filed the necessary inquiries on how to go about employing you from the UK Home Office here and I shall be sending you the information once I receive it, hence wait for update and instructions so that you do not make any mistake.

My daughter Victoria sends her regards and we hope our e mail finds you in good health.

Cheers and write us soon.

He emailed me also.. same content with that.. There is also emails about requirementa from the Aupair site I registered. And they told me I need to send money through Moneygram as proof of my sufficient fund.