Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#47453 by Chris Fuller Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:20 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam. The scammer, possibly via another fake person, company, or government department (lawyer, travel agency, embassy, UK Border Agency), will request money for a visa, work permit, flight tickets, or other 'necessary travel/employment documents'. This money will then be stolen from you. The scammer will not obtain any documents for anyone; and does not really have an au pair position to offer.

Am Moore Timothy an Interior Decorator.I live in Manchester,United Kingdom .Am a widow.I lost my wife in a ghastly motor accident i have 2 kids my little Linda and jenny. My job take most of my time.I would like to know if you can be my full time nanny.Your job will consist of child care assistance which involves cooking meals, entertaining, providing emotional support as well as transporting the children to sporting and social events they may participate in. Am willing to offer you Eight Hundred and Fifty pounds sterling(850.00 Gbp) per week and will provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation and also help you in process your visa to United kingdom. However i would like to see your pics too.Truly i need a foreign Nanny ,Well as matter of fact we have a lot of Nannies here in England but its just that i needed a Nanny from outside England ,that is caring,loving, motherly carefree and well determined,that can take good care of my ( girls ) kids for me but with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services ,hopefully you will be my kid's Nanny I love my kids so much and would not toy with them .my kids are the apple of my eyes.I work because of them and am willing to pay any amount to give them the best in the whole world Get back to me if you are interested in the offer.
Best Regards
Moore.

Advertisement