Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#47753 by Chris Fuller Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:58 am
This is a scam. You can see a near-identical introductory email that was sent by a scammer calling himself John Collins here:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=16164

from Stephen Welsh <[email protected]>

Hello,

I am going through Au-pair/nanny search when i came across your profile, We are a cheerful, friendly family in London UK. i have happy and affectionate kids, I will like you to know that I have three kids which their names is Nancy,Kate and Steve. Due to the nature of my work and the unexpected Dead of her Mother I want you as an Au pair nanny for them because I hardly have time for my lovely kids which actually prompted the idea of securing an Au Pair/Nanny to help me look after them. So after scrolling through your profile at http://www.easyaupair.com, both myself and my kids consider you worthy of the job vacancy in our Home. My kids likes playing with trains,drawing,playing on the computer and garden swing, and riding their bikes.and enjoys playing with Lego, art, reading comics, riding around on their scooters and playing with her new Nintendo Wii. We live in a very large modern family.

Home Address:
5, Bonner Street, London,
Greater London, E20QP.
United Kingdom.
E-mail: [email protected]

Description of tasks:

I am looking for someone to get my kids ready in the morning,prepare and clear up the family's breakfast at about 7.30am, make their beds, and take them to school, which is about a 1.5km walk away. The Au pair would then need to pick them up at 3.00 and look after them until i get back home. i might ask the Au pair to babysit 1-2 evenings a week. We have a really great cleaner, so there wouldn't be any heavy housework. There is a bit of light cleaning and laundry which would take about 90minutes a day in total. There would be plenty of time free in the day to go to language school if you wish to attend, and there are a lot of good ones in the area.

Living arrangements:

The Au pair would have her own room, which is huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/ Hifi. There is wireless broadband internet in the house.. You can even use one of our cars all weekend! Also 2 weeks are paid holiday during Christmas/New Year plus another 2 weeks during the year.We are looking for someone with a good sense of humour. If you love children and could help us provide a loving environment combiningroutine and fun for my kids then we would like to welcome you to our family as a friend and a big sister to my kids. Housework is not an important part of the Au pair job, being part of our family and helping my kids develop and learn is the main thing. We are really flexible.

Working hours:

07.30 to 09.00 and 1500 to 1900 Plus about 60-90 minutes of housework a day to fit in with the Au pair's schedule. Some Friday afternoons off.Total 25-30 hours a week

Benefits :

We will be paying you 1500 pounds for every Month. A pocket money of 400 pounds per week as your pocket money. And you will also be having your own car if you can drive.

Other information:
The Au pair would be part of the family, and we certainly don't expect a servant! We have had lots of Au pairs in the past,and we are used to helping people get to know the area and make friends.

Warm Regards
Mr.Stephen Welsh & family
Advertisement

#48416 by Chris Fuller Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:34 am
Here are some more emails from this scammer:

from Stephen Welsh <[email protected]>

Thanks for your interest in my family, I quite understand your explanations but there is something you must understand. My lovely kids is all I've got and I am determined to offer her the very best. they've been through a lot stress as the result of their Mum died and leave us behind so I feel that your presence here would erase most of their memories as I consider you as perfect match for them. I seriously appreciate your reply knowing you are willing and ready to be part of my family. I really need you to come over here to assist me take proper care of my family because am usually out and feel its bad leaving them alone at home at all time so I really would appreciate you come over here before as soon as possible,and i want you to know that if your husband can be a good man he can always be working with me to be my assistant but for now i will have to leave that until he arrive here, but let me ask a question. Do you have visa and work permit...??, Because I contact the immigration office to find out and to make arrangement for the paper sand your flight ticket, but they did not allow me because they were requesting for your Valid U.K Visa Number (Traveling Document) and also the nearest airport name close to your location.so therefore you are require to forward a copy of your international passport front page to the British Embassy for the processing of your traveling document. This is very important because without the document , they will not allow you to pass the boarder and gain entry to work and live in United Kingdom . Remember that i am offering you a contract of 2 years , so remember to inform them as well. Follow there instruction carefully and i assure you that they will grant you visa and work permit.

Please Note that below is the details of Immigration Office for you to contact to assist you.

UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES
E-Mail: visaimmigration.uk@consultant. com
Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Kindly contact the above office via email and let them know that you've been offered a job from Mr Stephen Welsh Family as our family au pair. Kindly explain to them that they should assist you in processing your Traveling Document (UK Visa and work permit) and make sure you do this as soon as you receive this mail so that it will be done before end of this month in order for you to depart and arrive here as soon as you have the complete traveling document deliver to you.

Update me with the process between you and the British Embassy so that i can also follow along as to the date your traveling document will be ready so that we can book for your flight ticket and please don't forget to provide them with your nearest airport name close to your location.

Regards,
Mr. Stephen Welsh.

from VISA IMMIGRATION <[email protected]>

Attention:
The Management of British Embassy in United Kingdom wishes to thank for contacting us for the procurement of your traveling documents which includes your Valid United Kingdom Visa , Tax-clearance,Resident Permit, Work Permit, Medical Insurance ,Flight Ticket and all other requirement for your travel to the United-Kingdom. This document are very important for foreigner wishing to work in United Kingdom, because without this document ,you will not be allow to live and work in UK. This is in accordance with the governmental law of the British Embassy in United Kingdom.

We have an impressive reputation for assisting skilled individuals, families ,Job Seekers and business people to emigrate from the any part of the world . We provide in-depth personal guidance to help you in procuring your traveling document .We give special attention to your application. Our regular follow ups result in positive and quick response. If you are an overseas national who is not settled in the UK and you intend to work in the UK, you must have a work permit. We offer so many types of Visa ( Fiancee (Fiance), Tourist, Relative, Spouse, K-3, Children, Student, Employment ) We have literally 1000's of clients who've used us to obtain Visas from the following countries:The Philippine Islands, Thailand, Russia, Vietnam, South Korea, Cambodia, Laos, Japan, Romania, Ukraine, China, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Israel, Malaysia, Indonesia and The World . We have many ways to expedite most Visas. No other Visa Service can offer you this type of extensive specialized services in as many countries.

Applicants who are of the same sex, have a communicable disease, or have a dangerous physical or mental disorder; are or have been drug addicts; have committed minor and/or serious criminal acts, including crimes involving moral turpitude, drug trafficking, and prostitution (working in a Go-Go bar, beer bar, or massage service); or are likely to become a public charge; Individuals who fall into these categories by current law must be refused a visa. We can address these problems in advance and thereby allowing you to get the visa and also the fee is not costly compare to other country. We assure you that if you follow our instruction carefully..within 4-5 days from the day we begin the process of your traveling document...you will found yourself already in United Kingdom. The success of your Family Visa application solely depends on your personal circumstances ,if you are really seeking to work and live in United Kingdom.So therefore you are require to fill the VISA APPLICATION FORM attached to this mail and submit back to us via email.You are to also send copy of your Passport. The governmental official fee for full procurement of all your traveling documents to United Kingdom are below.

Type of visa charge Validity Term of issue Consular f
Single entry 6 Months 2{working days} £ 400.00
Single entry 1 Year 2{working days} £ 550.00
Multiple entry 2 Years 4{working days} £ 700.00
Family entry 2 Years 5{working days} £ 900.00

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after and forwarded to your home address. If you are applying for 1 Year Visa,the total cost of 550.00GBP is needed for the processing of your traveling document.The document will be deliver to you via UPS Service courier delivery (Express Delivery ) 24hrs, after successful conclusion of all traveling document.

Mode of Payment to our office :
Western Union Money Transfer has been chosen has the mode of payment , because of it fast convenient way of confirming payment quick. In order to speed up the process ,contact the nearest Western Union Money Transfer and make payment to our account officer information below:

Accountant Name (Receiver Name) : Mrs. Mxxxx Axxxx
Office Address (Address of Receiver) : 100 New Kings Road ,Chelsea, London, SW6 4LX ,United Kingdom.

Total Payment............................... ....................... 550.00 GB Pounds

Working Holiday Visa

Once again,congratulations and please do comply in due time to enable us expedite action.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation as we hope to hear from you soonest.

A Caring Commitment
migrationbureau.co.uk/
Yours Faithfully ,
Thanks for your co-operation.
Management
+447035964346

Copyright 2010 BRITISH EMBASSY WORLD TRAVELS , INC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions | B.E.W.T Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
100 New Kings Road ,Chelsea, London, SW6 4LX ,United