Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#48123 by cj0212 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 pm
Split from James M Bush is he for real?

how about this one

Hello Aupair, I am Caroll White from the United Kingdom (England), i saw your profile at the Aupair Programme website and i found your profile interesting. Am 35 years of age i have two lovely kids, Merlin and Princess there ages are 4 and 6 years old. We are looking for someone to join our family and help take some of the day to day pressure off me so that we can all enjoy the good things of family life. As a family we enjoy barbecue (weather permitting) , socializing, generally having fun, reading, computers, TV, my son love computer games and arts & crafts. Food is another great love of ours - given the time I enjoy cooking. My kids are friendly and nice to be with. Your duties are as follows : *you and the driver will be taking the kids to the school. *Going to the theater and cinema along with the kids. *Preparing and serving the kids snacks and food. The following below will be available to you in your private room. *Bathroom *Toilet *Television *Air-Conditional *Internet Access * you will given two days off, which will be on Saturdays and Sundays. I will be paying you 500 pounds per month and your weekly allowance fee will be 50 pounds weekly which is suppose to be Okay by you. I await your urgent response... I will like you to reply me to my private mail box ([email protected]
Advertisement

#48128 by Dotti Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm
Scam.

The language immediately tells me that this was written by an African--and I have seen the "Air-Conditional" line in countless nanny scams. This is a mistake that would not be made by someone who is really British.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#48262 by Chris Fuller Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 am
As Dotti says, it was written by an African. The IP addresses from these emails show that they were actually sent from Nigeria. Here is another email sent in the fake name of Caroll White, and one sent by the fake agency.

Hello,

Am glad and i appreciate your reply knowing you are willing and ready to be part of my family. I really need you to come over here to assist me take proper care of my family because am usually out and feel its bad leaving them alone at home at all times, so i really would appreciate you come over here for my family, but since you do not have the necessary papers to get here for the job, I will recommend an agency here in London, who are responsible for the process of your traveling papers to get here. Here is their email address: [email protected], they assist my company process visas, work permit and documents to their foreign employers so If you contact them let them know you are from me and explain to them all you need for the traveling to UK. Am not happy seeing my last aupair leaving, but she need to leave because of family issue that she will need to attend to, Miss Laura Who has been with my family, for 2 year's and she has been best to me, i really need someone like Miss Laura. She from Nepal.
email:[email protected]

Note: I am looking for someone to join our family and help take some of the day to day pressure off me so that we can all enjoy the good things of family life. As a family we enjoy barbecue (weather permitting) , socializing, generally having fun, reading, computers, TV, my son love computer games and arts & crafts. As a family we enjoy barbecue (weather permitting) , socializing, generally having fun, reading, computers, TV, my son love computer games and arts & crafts.Food is another great love of ours - given the time I enjoy cooking.

We are practicing Catholics but accept and respect others beliefs,Care for my son and daughter from 7 am - school at 8:00 a.m, Walk my kids to school and pick them up again at 3:15. care for my kids from 3:15- approx 6:30 including feeding them.

As for how long you can work for my family, well i think that depends on how long you will like to work here with me but left for me, I will attach my family pictures for you to see. I will be very grateful if you respond better to me..... You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Saturdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want to for you own good on weekends...

I already discussed about you with the kids, they seem to like you despite the fact that they are yet to see you. Well hope to hear from you soonest. God bless you and i hope you have a nice day.

Regards,

Mrs Caroll White Family Cares

From: "United Kingdom Travels Agency" <[email protected]>

Attention

The Management of British Embassy in United Kingdom wishes to thank for contacting us for the procurement of your traveling documents which includes your Valid United Kingdom Visa , Tax-clearance,Resident Permit, Work Permit, Medical Insurance ,Flight Ticket and all other requirement for your travel to the United-Kingdom. This document are very important for foreigner wishing to work in United Kingdom, because without this document ,you will not be allow to live and work in UK. This is in accordance with the governmental law of the British Embassy in United Kingdom.

We have an impressive reputation for assisting skilled individuals, families ,Job Seekers and business people to emigrate from the any part of the world . We provide in-depth personal guidance to help you in procuring your traveling document .We give special attention to your application. Our regular follow ups result in positive and quick response. If you are an overseas national who is not settled in the UK and you intend to work in the UK, you must have a work permit. We offer so many types of Visa ( Fiancee (Fiance), Tourist, Relative, Spouse, K-3, Children, Student, Employment ) We have literally 1000's of clients who've used us to obtain Visas from the following countries:The Philippine Islands, Thailand, Russia, Vietnam, South Korea, Cambodia, Laos, Japan, Romania, Ukraine, China, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Israel, Malaysia, Indonesia and The World . We have many ways to expedite most Visas. No other Visa Service can offer you this type of extensive specialized services in as many countries.

We need some more details from you , regarding the process of your traveling document......The details needed are as follows:

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
TELEPHONE IN AREA CODE:
MOBILE:
FAX:
EMAIL:
ADDRESS:
TOWN CITY:
COUNTRY STATE:
POST CODE:
PASSPORT NUMBER:
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY:
COUNTRY OF BIRTH:
DATE OF BIRTH:
LANGUAGE SPOKEN:

Type of visa charge Validity Term of issue Consular fee
Single entry 1 Year 2{working days} ?700.00
Multiple entry 2 Years 4{working days} ?1,500.00
Family entry 4 Years 7{working days} ?2,500.00

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after and forwarded to your home address. The total cost of 700.00 GBP is needed for the processing of your traveling document.The document will be deliver to you via UPS Service courier delivery (Express Delivery ) 24hrs, after successful conclusion of all traveling document.

Mode of Payment to our office :
Western Union Money Transfer has been chosen has the mode of payment , because of it fast convenient way of confirming payment quick. In order to speed up the process ,contact the nearest Western Union Money Transfer and make payment to our account officer information below:

Accountant Name (Receiver Name) : Mrs. Kxxxx Axxxx
Office Address (Address of Receiver) : 100 New Kings Road ,Chelsea, London, SW6 4LX ,United Kingdom.

Total Payment............................... ....................... 700.00 GB Pounds

Once again,congratulations and please do comply in due time to enable us expedite action.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation as we hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully ,
Thanks for your co-operation.
Mr Gordon F. Rutherford
Management

Copyright 2011 BRITISH EMBASSY WORLD TRAVELS , INC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions | B.E.W.T Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
100 New Kings Road ,Chelsea, London, SW6 4LX ,United Kingdom