Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#48664 by Chris Fuller Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:44 pm
This is a scam; the au pair position does not exist, and the travel agency is fake and will not obtain a visa nor any other documents for you.

This scammer is not really living in the UK. He is living in Nigeria, as his IP addresses show:

41.155.93.47 - Lagos, Nigeria
41.155.1.180 - Lagos, Nigeria

The email from the fake travel agency was also sent from Nigeria:

41.155.104.99 - Lagos, Nigeria

Subject: Nanny/Aupair

Good day and how are you today? i saw you message pasted on the Au-pair options and after reading through your letter on the site, i developed the interest in taking you as an au-pair/Nanny for my kidds....My name is Mr Chris Trew,A single father. I just resigned my job as a research scientist for ODI(Overseas Development Institute,Poverty and Public Policy Group) but i still work as a freelance consultant for the institute and also assist the poverty and public policy which gives me very much time to do my own work which is basically being a freelance researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do research projects anywhere in the world.
I am the Father of Mary(MY ANGEL)and Jimmy. I am looking for an au pair /Nanny at this point to look after my kidds while i am always off to my business.
I pay my nanny a reasonable and valuable offer, other criteria will follow if you are interested, i will appreciate a prompt reply On my email: [email protected] is my email address, mobile # 009447035989417, Address: Pickwick Street,Waterloo,London,SE1 1PN
Thanks and i await your email
Regards
Chris Trew.

Dear ,
It pleases me to have received your email which you have made me to understand that you would want to work for me as my next nanny and at the same time being a part of my family, as you may not know I have lovely children who I would do anything for and this children mean so much to me and that is why i have find out time to look for someone that is capable enough that i can entrust my kidds to while i am away from home, as you can see I am a busy man and an official Assignment leaving just I and my Children that is when am around in London.Furthermore,i will be waiting to get your resume, which I will also forward to an agency which i have employed there services with regards all legal documents that shall put our employer in a state of being able to live and work here in London UK,it's a traveling agency and they work in collaboration with the United Kingdom And U.S.A Nanny Association here in U.K AND U.S.A ,What you have to do now is to contact the travel agent below in Uk Branch so that they can make the arrangement for your coming over via
this information below:
Names:Jimmy Spencer
Jimmy Travel and Tour Agency
E-mail address:[email protected] There is nothing to worry about all you have to do is contact the traveling agent and make inquiries for your visa and things needed by you that will make you eligible to work here perfectly without disturbance. make inquiries about the tickets and other documents needed for your coming over from your country to London and get back to me via email and before applying for the visa,
the documents that will be prepared by the Agent are
needed at the UK Home Office Branch.The documents have to be done by the Agent first and for this you have to make things faster so that your coming can be faster, but please I still need to have your resume, before this
The duties I'm looking for are as follows:
1. Supervise breakfast with the children in the morning and get them off to school
(Collect my kid from school at 3.40pm.)
2. Some Housework/washing/ironing as required on a daily basis
3. Supervise homework, music practice and fun activities or take
children to after school
activities.
4. Prepare and cook an evening meal for everyone at about 6.30-6.45 Up
to two evening child minding per week.
5. Weekends and Bank holidays would be free that there will not be
many duties to carry out.
6. Occasional weekend work would be offered by prior negotiation.
I am offering a live in position with full board (we eat well in this house!)
1. Separate Toilet and Bathroom.
2. TV, different type of video machines.
3. Personal computer already Internet on.
E.t.c for you and I will make sure everything goes on well with you
with my kid.
If you don't mind I can arrange for your any language school and
driving school if you wish.
The resumption date to be part of my family is of essence, if you still wish to be part of my family. My offer for you for a week is 700 PONUDS like I said earlier on and I will provide your accommodation e.t.c.I want to let you know that i have gone through all your moral statement and i believe you are good,obedient and well
trained person.
Bye and Remain Blessed.It would be a great pleasure of mine to welcome you to my family, Thanks and God bless you, i await your prompt response.

Thanks
Mr Chris Trew

Dear,

Thanks for the Email,your information's are acknowledge and recorded. To have your complete documents including your UK work permit and Tax-clearance and all other requirement for your travel to the United Kingdom,it would cost £ 750.00 to process your Visa and documents here in the UK consulate for single entry ...We shall have it processed and send it to you via Courier service to your home contact address when we receive your Visa and all other related backing documents. We need some more details from you to proceed with the Working permit and the Tax clearance ,Here are the details needed :

FULL NAME :

FULL ADDRESS:

NATIONALITY :

STATE & ZIP CODE :

EMAIL ADDRESS :

TELEPHONE NUMBER:

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER:

SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

DATE YOU WANT TO FLY TO US:

Type of visa charge Validity Term of issue Consular fee
Single entry 9 month 3 days £ 750.00
Single entry 14 months 5 days £ 950.00
Single entry 18 months 7 days £ 1,200.00

We will also like to know if you are eligible to work and live in the United State , You are eligible if you are okay with the following reason ,
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DEPORTED FROM THE UK GOVERNMENT ,
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT FOR A CRIMINAL PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY .
Email us as soon as possible and let us know if you can provide us the following details,and a Scanned copy of your International Passport.
Correspondent should contact us for immediate payment and Ticket booking .You can make payment to us by Western Union Transfer.
Please advice us immediately to avoid any delay in processing your Visa & ticket for your traveling , Contact us for more inquiries and payment information .Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will proceed with your application and will send to you, your Travel documents.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Jimmy Spencer
Advertisement