Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#48679 by Chris Fuller Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm
This is a scam and the au pair position does not exist.

If you are looking for a job in the USA, please contact the US Embassy in your own country to check the US entry requirements. You can find the genuine US Embassy website here:

http://www.usembassy.gov/

Do not send money to any agency, embassy, lawyer, or other person introduced to you by a potential host family.

Subject: AUPAIR NEEDED

Hello Aupair
I saw your profile up there on aupair connect and decided to write you.

I am Miss Katrina Stagner,I work for a non governmental organization for less privileged while My husband is Gerald Stagner and he is a medical doctor,The names of my daughter are Jennifer and Nicole.Jennifer is 6 years of age while Nicole is 3 years of age.We stay here in 685 Liberty Ave Staten Island, NY10305, USA which is a nice place.I would be glad if you could take up this job to be the nanny of my daughters,and my instincts still tells me you will be a very perfect person for this job.i will also like you to know that you are highly welcome to our Family and also my expectations from my future Nanny .. are the qualities of a responses possible human been.Honest,caring,well opened person who love to play with Children not for the money alone,that as passion and can also take my kids like one of their own and also your duties includes taking the kids to school, bringing them back home, keep them company, go to Museums, playground, watching movies.My kids likes swimming and having fun in everything they do.Jennifer likes playing guitar while Nicole likes drumming as well.You will not be doing any household or cooking,all you will be doing is just to take care of the kids.

I will like you to tell me about yourself,Your temperament with kids.
When will you be taking up the job?
How long are you willing to stay here with us?
What will you be doing in your free time when you get here?Attend language school or what?
Will be hoping to read from you pretty soon.
Much Love

Stagner Gerald
Advertisement