Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#48689 by Dotti Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:49 am
--

Dear Thanks for the Interest in my Family, i need a caregiver for my kid and i will like to know more about you, get back to me
with your details. My kid is inteligent and nice kid, his name is Kimberly he is 4 years old, i want you to be with him and
take good care of him for about 1 to 2 Years, all i need from you is trust and honest because i will not be at home with the
kid and the kid will stay alone with you. This is due to my work status i could not be at home to stay with him and as you
know it there are lot of achievement in United Kingdom,
Free flight Ticket, Medical Aid, study allowance, free orientation across the United Kingdom,Monthly Aupair Activities ,own
rooms with cable TV,Internet & meals,car, Cellphone,GB£1100 every Month,with GB£70 weekly Allowance After Tax, I prefer
someone matured with experience and who is able to communicate with the simple english language. Some duties would include
about two hours in the morning (6am ? 8am) preparing breakfast, lunch for school and driving or walking them to the school
bus stop which is very close to my home.
I would also love our au pair to go shopping with us, go out to eat with us, go to watch movies with us, participate in
family events, go on trips with us we love going to amusement parks, share holidays with us, etc.--becoming the part of our
family. We really want someone who will be pro actively talk, sing, laugh, interact, engage with the kids We would really
enjoy a light-heated, fun, and enthusiastic person who's ready for a worthy experience with a young, active family.
The working hour is just 8 hours per day from 8am to 4pm this is negotiable anyway, and your responsibility in my house is
just to take care of my kids, taking them to the school bus, and you will pick them up from which is just a km from our
house. This responsibility does not involve you cooking.
A good sense of humour is essential and you will be treated as part of the family from the minute you arrive. my boy like
playing game, Our family is a little hectic at times but fun loving and energetic Our house is 40 mins drive away from the
South coast (Brighton and Eastbourne) and 40 mins train journey to London. As the Aupair will have access to the internet,
television and video in her room. She will have her own double room with ensuite shower facilities. I would expect the aupair
to work for 40 hrs per week Mon-Fri with weekends off.You can start doing some other things in United Kingdom as soon as i'm
okay with you and you will do little housework.
So Kindly Let me Know whether you already has the United Kingdom Work Permit.
I shall await to read from you soonestThanks and God bless youPayne Croft NeilTel: +447024071265#23, Chestnut Grove Arnold, Nottingham NG5 8BD, UK

This is a scammer using a fake name and location. He has no job to offer. The 44-70 number tells me he is not in UK, and it is clear from many things in the letter that English is not his first language.

Email address will be posted when available.

Subject: Thanks for the Interest

Dear
Thanks for the Interest in my Family, i need a caregiver for my kid and i will like to know more about you, get back to me

with your details. My kid is inteligent and nice kid, his name is Kimberly he is 4 years old, i want you to be with him and

take good care of him for about 1 to 2 Years, all i need from you is trust and honest because i will not be at home with the

kid and the kid will stay alone with you. This is due to my work status i could not be at home to stay with him and as you

know it there are lot of achievement in United Kingdom,

Free flight Ticket, Medical Aid, study allowance, free orientation across the United Kingdom,Monthly Aupair Activities ,own

rooms with cable TV,Internet & meals,car, Cellphone,GB£1100 every Month,with GB£70 weekly Allowance After Tax, I prefer

someone matured with experience and who is able to communicate with the simple english language. Some duties would include

about two hours in the morning (6am ? 8am) preparing breakfast, lunch for school and driving or walking them to the school

bus stop which is very close to my home.

I would also love our au pair to go shopping with us, go out to eat with us, go to watch movies with us, participate in

family events, go on trips with us we love going to amusement parks, share holidays with us, etc.--becoming the part of our

family. We really want someone who will be pro actively talk, sing, laugh, interact, engage with the kids We would really

enjoy a light-heated, fun, and enthusiastic person who's ready for a worthy experience with a young, active family.

The working hour is just 8 hours per day from 8am to 4pm this is negotiable anyway, and your responsibility in my house is

just to take care of my kids, taking them to the school bus, and you will pick them up from which is just a km from our

house. This responsibility does not involve you cooking.

A good sense of humour is essential and you will be treated as part of the family from the minute you arrive. my boy like

playing game, Our family is a little hectic at times but fun loving and energetic Our house is 40 mins drive away from the

South coast (Brighton and Eastbourne) and 40 mins train journey to London. As the Aupair will have access to the internet,

television and video in her room. She will have her own double room with ensuite shower facilities. I would expect the aupair

to work for 40 hrs per week Mon-Fri with weekends off.You can start doing some other things in United Kingdom as soon as i'm

okay with you and you will do little housework.

So Kindly Let me Know whether you already has the United Kingdom Work Permit.

I shall await to read from you soonest
Thanks and God bless you
Payne Croft Neil
Tel: +447024071265
#23, Chestnut Grove Arnold, Nottingham NG5 8BD, UK

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
Advertisement