Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49154 by Chris Fuller Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:32 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam. The scammer is not really living in England; he is actually located in Nigeria, as shown by his IP address: 41.205.173.26 - Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Dear Aupair,

My Family is looking for a reliable, caring, hardworking and honest Aupair/housekeeper to take care of the house while im away and look after the kids, I got your email contact from Aupair-Options.com.

I am looking for someone who is able to articulate with my daughter, help her with her home work, cook meals have a high hygiene standard help with school runs, can speak English, who enjoys playing games, going to the park, swimming and horse riding.

We live England, I run a business so I am quite flexible with time, I will do the school runs on most morning but require someone to collect my kids from school and on occasions take them to or pick from private lessons.

Kindly reply to this email so we can discus further on your earliest start work date.

Be kind enough to enclose a copy of your CV/Resume in responds to this email.

Best regards,

Benjamin Christopher J.
For the Family.

Dearest xxxxx

It is my greatest pleasure exchanging emails with you, already I have told my wife about your reply and she was grateful you wrote, We are a family of 5, Amelia (my wife, 36 years old, a doctor), I (Ben, 42 years old, Greek - English Speaking, Businessman), Nathan (almost 7), Sophia (15). I was born and bred in Greece and came to England in 1998.

We really see you as being part of our family and somebody who will help us out with the kids. Sophia has to work a lot, doing the household takes a lot of time, and we decided that an au pair would help us to give our children more quality time with someone, We can afford to pay you GBP 1,220(One thousand two hundred and twenty pounds sterling) per month so that you can put in your best while taking care of the kids.

We would enjoy it if you are a person who enjoys doing lots of stuff with the kids, coloring in, going cycling, playing outside, reading stories, etc. Our prime objective is to get our children to be happy, independent little beings and this is where we want you to help us very since we both busy parents. This would also naturally mean, that sometimes you would have to help with household chores, because we also enjoy spending time with the kids. I would say that 75% of the time will be spent on the kids, 25% on household chores.

You will get 5,5 weeks holiday (of which 3,5 weeks must be taken in March) the rest is up to you. We have an open home, like visitors (also yours, as long as you do not have thousands of them!) Now a bit more about us as a family: My wife is a well balanced and pragmatical, sporty, interested in many things, a committed wife and mother.

I would describe myself as a friendly and sporty father of two, with outgoing personality, who is well adapted to the Greek lifestyle, loves outdoor activities Nathan is a friendly little boy, who loves to play with his friends, but can also play alone really nicely. He is a bit shy and checks things out before he participates, Very caring and easy to get along with. He loves singing and dancing and is more artistic I would say.

Sophia is very much like Nathan. A friendly little woman. Usually happy with herself and with life as such. she speaks very little, but can make very clear what she wants. She loves cars and animals The children are all well behaved and easy to get along with. Obviously they can also throw their tantrums, but I must honestly say that happens very seldom. If they are told to do something, 45% of the times they will do it, while our current house help handle the others.

Where we live: Sheffield is a city and metropolitan borough of South Yorkshire, England. Its name derives from the River Sheaf, which runs through the city; It is estimated that Sheffield has over two million trees, more per person than any other city in Europe; 61% of the city is green space.

Actually you will go into contract with my family as an our new Au pair, We are willing to incur the expenses of your flight, entrance/visa deduct 0.05% of it every month from your salary but it must be on mutual agreement your name must be Sworn an Affidavit of Guarantee at the British Crown Court before commencement of your visa approval at the UK Home Office, as this is due to our bad experience in inviting an au pair, after we secured her entrance to UK she arrived and never showed up again neglecting our job so we were was advised by the immigration experts/attorney to follow up with this policy of Sworn Affidavit Guarantee from the British Crown Court for legal security purposes.

But we advise you wait while we prepare the Contract Agreement Letter as we will also give you directives on how your name will be sworn at the crown Court for an Affidavit of Guarantee via the aid of a UK base attorney and solicitor.

I know you might find other families that might pay a bit more than I do, but I honestly believe you will not find another family who will look after you as well as we do and make you feel at home. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask/email; I included my family picture in the attachment.

We are excited to see who will join us soonest.

Warm Regards,

Ben Waibel Jürgen
For the family
Mobile Phone: +447700032268
Advertisement

#49251 by tatty Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 pm
I also received couple of letter from this person and he even sent me some family photos, which I will post here.
The letters are exactly the same as these posted here.

And these are the photos of his so called "family" :!: