Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49328 by Chris Fuller Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:39 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam. Both the host family and the UK Immigration Solicitors are fake. The au pair position does not exist, and the fake solicitors will not obtain any documents for you.

If you are looking for an au pair position in the UK, please contact the British Embassy in your own country to check UK entry requirements. You can find the genuine British Embassy website by Google searching 'British Embassy' and the name of your country. Note that a genuine British Embassy email address will always end with @fco.gov.uk (and with no words or abbreviations after that).

Do not send money to any agency, embassy, lawyer, or other person introduced to you by a potential host family or employer. If you wish to consult the UK Border Agency, do not use an email address or website address given to you by your potential host family, but go to the genuine website here:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

I am Elena Knorr living in United Kingdom (19 Gloucester Road, London,
SW7 4SS). I am looking for an aupair to take care of my only Daughter
Jenny. Jenny is 5 years old, intelligent and Smart. I will like to
know if you are available to work as aupair/nanny with my family. I am
a Journalist and i travel a lot due to my profession and that is why i
always hire aupair to take care of my child while i am not around.
Your duty is just to take care of Jenny and make her happy always, you
will take her to school every morning and also pick her from school
after school hour. I need someone that can start working soon, so i
will like to know if you are available. Hence, get back to me with
your bio data including pictures and other relevant details about
yourself if you are interested in the job and i will also send you
more details about my family and the job as soon as i hear from you.
I look forward to your soonest response.
Cheers

I am very much interested in you and i want you to be the next aupair for my child. I am living in United Kingdom and my name is Elena Knorr, i am a Journalist and i am a very busy person as i work very hard to ensure a better life and feature for my only child. I have one child and her name is Jenny. Jenny is a shy girl and she likes sport, she is intelligent and funny and i am sure you will really enjoy your stay with her. I want you to start working as soon as possible cause i will be going for a contract soon and i can't leave Jenny all alone, that is why i want you to arrive in UK for the job as soon as possible. You will be treated as part of our family from the moment you arrive in United Kingdom and your duty is just taking sole charge of Jenny and making sure she is in a good state of health at all time, you will also take Jenny to school every morning and do some house cores when necessary. I am offering you 1500 pounds monthly salary and 145 pounds weekly pocket money and i will increase your salary with time if you impress me with your duty.
Henceforth, i want you to contact the UK Migration Expert in charge of the processing of your travel and working documents. The name of the company is UK MIGRATION EXPERT and they are based in United State, they also have a branch in United Kingdom and Russian Federation. The company help my previous aupairs to process there travel and they are fast in the processing. The Migration expert company contact details is as follows.
Company Name: UK MIGRATION EXPERT
Phone number (USA): +1(315) 629-8408
Phone numbers (UK): +44 117 230 3361
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Nevertheless, you are to contact the company immediately for inquiry regarding immediate processing of your travel and working papers and get back to me as soon as you hear from them. I look forward to your response as soon as you hear from the company. I have not scan my pictures but i will try to do that soon and send them to you.
Hoping to read from you ASAP..
Best Regards

UK Immigration Solicitors
We are UK immigration solicitors who provide UK visa services, work permits immigration, British citizenship plus much more.
We have been informed that you are requesting for the service of Family and Caregiver Law by your host family whom has been our client for some time and he has confirmed his interest to hire you as the next aupair/nanny in his family.
Hence, we will be glad to help you with all legal documents you need for the application of all necessary working documents needed by you for the aupair/nanny job application as we did for his past aupairs. Meanwhile, we will brigde a contract between you and your host family and you will fill and sign the CRB check-up form and the contract form attached to this mail for the job application.
kindly furnish us with the following information below to enable us proceed with your application process.
Full name:
Address:
State:
Zip/Postal Code:
Country
Phone Number:
Scanned Copy of your Passport or National ID:
School Leaving Certificate (Optional):
application fee of 378 Pounds (As stated in the application form)
From the Desk of The Clerk
UK Immigration Solicitors
The Law is Good.

Attached Application form.rtf reads:

BRITISH LEGAL SOLICITORS

Email: [email protected] Phone numbers: +447024066954

Website: http://www.immigrationsolicitors.tk Fax Number: +448447741293

APPLICATION FORM

To apply for a work and/or travel papers with our chamber you are required to provide a valid International Passport/ID and a photograph.

Personal Info:

Your email:
Phone Number:
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
Date of arrival in the UK (For international aupairs/nanny)
Date of departure from the UK
Are the above dates flexible? YES NO
Country of birth:
City/town of birth:
Current citizenship:
Former citizenship (Skip if not applicable)
Country from which you apply for a visa/work permit
Social Security Number/National ID (Skip if not applicable)
Address:
Street address:
City/town:
State/province:
Postal/zip code:
Passport number:
Passport/ID issue date:
Passport/ID issuing authority:
Marital status:

In case you are paying with Western Union Money Transfer, fill the details of your payment below.

Sender Full Name:
Sender Address
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Amount Sent:

Note: You are to send the form back to us after filling it together with your application registration fee.

Kindly fill and attach a scan photo page of valid International Passport and a scan passport photograph in a jpeg format along with the application form when returning this form.

Payment Terms and Condition.

This service cost GBP 378 (tax inclusive) and before an application can be processed, Work permit applicant are expected to pay the processing fee in full and in advance at submission of this form .

We do accept only the following payment type. Bank Transfer, E-gold, Pay pal, Western Union Money Transfer and Money Gram and we implore our clients to request for payment information from any of our representative in charge of their application to enable them complete their application payment.

“OTHER PAYMENT TYPE COMING SOON”.

Refund.

A notice of cancellation of application process can be file at any stage of the application process by the applicant but applicant are to bear in mind that all fees are refundable except 5% that is meant for refund transfer charges and administrative charges. You are therefore adviced to contact our representative for more explanation on refund process.

Date Signature of Legal Professional (witness)

Attached AU PAIR CONTRACT FORM.doc reads:

AU PAIR CONTRACT FORM

between

Family: _ __( Mr/Ms )

Address:

and

Ms._________________________________________

Family ____________________________________ agrees to include __________________________________ as a caregiver in their household and family beginning _______________________. The candidate Position includes total childcare responsibilities. The candidate can live with the host family from the point of arrival and whereas room and utility will be free of charge after Au pair. The candidate will have her own condusive room and be paid a monthly allowance of

GBP------------ ( )

For ( ) working hours per Month.

GBP------------ ( ) (pocket money)

for ( ) working hours per week

Both parties agree to this contract for a period of _______ months.

Termination:

A caregiver Contract is a special work relationship that is limited by time and will automatically end after the run of the contract period. If there is no other termination agreement, the contract can only be terminated if both parties agree and, after acknowledgement of every necessary documents.

A termination without notice is possible only for extreme reasons, e.g. theft, illegal drug use, sudden disability or serious illness.

Vacation:

For a 12 month stay the Caregiver receives a total of 4 weeks of paid vacation time. Vacation can be taken upon agreement of the host family. For a shorter stay the vacation time is reduced as follows:

Less than 3 months: 1 week

3 - 5 months: 2 week

6 - 9 months: 3 weeks

9 - 12 months: 3 - 4 weeks

Working hours:

The weekly work schedule is on average 25 hours. Additionally, babysitting may be required 2 evenings per week.

The Caregiver will have at least 2 full day off work each week (Saturdays and Sundays ). Overtime will be paid in exchange with free time.

Insurance:

The Caregiver will in every case have health and accident insurance paid by the host family. They will assure the insurance upon arrival of the Caregiver. In case the Candidate is not accepted into the state health insurance, she should be enrolled in a private insurance - when possible including for pregnancy and birth.

Health Certification:

The host Family will cover the cost for a health check in cases necessary. Thus the caregiver will need to go through a medical check up as soon as the candidate arrives and this will be sponsored by host Family

Language Classes:

The Candidate if wishes will be allowed to visit language courses and some host family will be responsible for the entire cost .

Support of the Caregiver by the Family to learn about the Host Country:

The Caregiver family will provide reasonable free time to participate in a language course as well as to visit culturally and spiritually energizing opportunities and events if available.

Travel Cost:

Cost for travel to and from the host country as well as personal vacations not involving the host Family will be solely covered by the Host Family.

I understand these terms for Au Pair service and I am in agreement with the stated conditions.

__ ____ ___ ______

Date Signature of Host Family

I understand these terms for Caregiver service and i am in agreement with the stated conditions.

___________________ ________________________________________

Date Signature of Caregiver

We understand these terms for Caregiver service and we are witness to the agreement. (Ben legal practice) C.E.O.

01/10/2011 ____ ____

Date Signature of Legal Professional (witness)

Two of the photographs which the scammer is using, pretending they are of themself, their child, and the previous au pair:

Advertisement