Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49629 by Chris Fuller Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:12 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity, it is a scam. The scammer is not living in the USA; these emails were sent from Nigeria, as proven by their IP addresses:

41.58.87.68 - Lagos, Nigeria
41.58.96.70 - Lagos, Nigeria
41.71.149.62 - Abuja, Nigeria

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AU PAIR NEEDED IN USA URGENTLY

Hello,
How are u doing am James Martins from USA, am 34 yrs i work in an auto mobile engineer
company, i have 2 kids they are young and i will like you to take care
of them and take them to school and cook for them, and you can go
anyway you want to go too and be free to do anything in the house okay
and work for my family as Au pair and i will be paying you $2,500
monthly if you are interested contact me for more details and pictures of my family..

Your regard

Mr James Martins

Email: [email protected]

Hello Dear,
Thanks for the mail response, and your interest in working in my family and I will like you to know that i would be needing your service as soon as possible...You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom, Toilet,Television,Air-Conditional. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones...You will be having Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so to enable you have enough time for yourself I will like you to send me some of your pictures and family as well so I can show them to my kids for them to see their future Nanny.Well I am happy to receive your mail that you are interested...Well My kids are as happy as a clown..I will like to know if you have a valid USA visa and working permit..I will be waiting for your response on that so we can know the next step to take and also i will like to ask you a few questions:

*Do you have a driver's License?

*What is your favorite colour ?

*What is your qualification?

*How caring and kind are you..?

*Do you have a valid United State Of America visa and work permit?

*Can you really endure when the kids annoy you?

*Are you hot tempered?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

James Martins family care for you so much.

Hello ,

Thanks for the mail i am glad to hear from you again how are you doing and your family i hope all is well if so glory be to God...i am happy that you are willing to work for my family i understand in your mail that you do not have all your document competed i mean your Visa and working permit do not be worried about that i will go to the Embassy consulate department in the next 1 hours to ask no how they will help you with the processing of your document.so that you can come and join our family here in USA. i will get back to you as soon as i return from the consulate department and i assure you that i will get back to you with the good news okay.

Best regards

James Martins family love you so much.

Hello ,
How was your day today i hope it is fine the kids are saying Hi to you here. i told Brian and Amelia about you and they are willing to see you here as their new Au pair. i went to the Consulate Department and i was told that they will help you in obtaining a J-1 Visa Au pair visa and also a Working Permit, Including the processing of your flight ticket which will cost you $1,500 to process your traveling documents,the following details is required below in other to obtain your traveling documents:

*Full Name:

*Full Address:

*City:

*State:

*Zip Code:

*Nationality:

*Day month year of birth:

*Sex:

*Place of work or study,position:

*Phone Number:

*Place of birth:

*Nearest Air port to you:

*International Passport scanned front Page:

Hope to get details from you soon, send my regards to your family, i will be waiting for the details so that i can go submit your traveling detail to the Consulate Department.

i await your mail response.

Best Regards

James Martins and Family cares for you.
Advertisement