Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49740 by Chris Fuller Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity, it is a scam. The au pair position does not exist, and the immigration company is fake and will not obtain a visa or other documents for anyone.

from Michael Davis <[email protected]>
subject AU PAIR POSITION!

Dear Aupair/Nanny,
I am Mr. Michael Davis, We reside in London City (UK),with my two lovely boy and girl (5and 2). I work with the United Kingdom Marine as the Chief Engineer and I don't usually stay home unless during weekends.We Need help with some one who will help us watch the kid during day while we are at work.. Nice neighborhood, nice new home. Fun family, enjoys meeting new people, having fun activities together, traveling, etc. We Wants an Au Pair who will teach the family a foreign language,Looking forward to becoming good friends with an outgoing individual.I have an apartment room for he/she that would be taking care of my kids in my house and i will be paying you $2,500 for every four weeks and a pocket money of $700 per week for the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your flight ticket .And the working hour is just 8 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking ,taking them on shopping ,taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.

My contact address is :
112, Moorgate
London EC2M 6SQ
United Kingdom.
I would like to know if you are still available for an au pair position and get back to me with this details.
1. Do you have an International Passport for applying for a Visa to U.K?
2. Do you have a valid working visa to work in (U.K)?
3. A copy of your resume'/CV and a photo

4. Your full name?
5. Your contact address?
6. Your phone number and fax number?
7. Your age?
8. Your country?
9. Your previous family name?
10.Your Previous family E-Mail Address?
11.Your identity card please very important?
12.Your pictures?

13.How many Years of experience do you have as an AU PAIR/Nanny?
14.Do you have a Driver's License?
15.How was the last family with like?
16.Have you ever traveled overseas?
17.Can u speak English?
18.Can u cook?
19.Can u Drive?

This is all i have for now. You own your private furnished room, with a TV and also a DVD player including your toilet and bathroom and a unique opportunity to live abroad.

Regards to your family.
Mr. Michael Davis.

from Michael Davis <[email protected]>

Hello ,
Thanks for the swift response,am very happy to hear from you,and also want you to know that this job is yours and thanks for the interest in my family.Truly,I need a foreign Nanny.I knew that there are a lot of Nannies in UK here but is just that i need an Nanny from outside that is caring,loving,motherly care and well determined that can take good care of my kids for me but with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services,hopefully you will be my kid's Nanny and do according to your words.I don't play with my kids at all because they are the apples of my eyes,i worked because of them and i can pay so much on them.
My advice i will help you with %50 out of the travel fees to reach here in United Kingdom and i shall be responsible for refund of the %50 that is made by you immediately you get here because why i said so is that i have paid for 2 Nannies in the past months which they did not come to my home but went to somewhere else and that is why i vowed that any Nannies that i will employ,will make all expenses by himself/herself ,just for me to be sure that you will not do like the past Nannies and you are ready to work with my family here in U.K because i don't want someone who don't care about kids because i cherish my kids a lot.Don't worry about the United Kingdom,it's a nice place to stay and which i hope you will enjoy staying here with my family and you will have the access to internet Infact i have a personal Laptop at home for myself , i will get you a Laptop to start using for your own use.
All expenses made by you will be refunded immediately you get here.The travel agency will get visa for you.What you have to do now is to contact the travel agent below here in U.K so that they can make the arrangement for your coming over via the information you will be needing to provide them below:

Email: [email protected]
Contact the Travel Agent and make enquiries about the tickets and other documents needed for your coming over from your country to the United Kingdom and get back to me via email and before applying for the visa, the documents that will be prepared by the Agent are needed at the U.K Home Office here.The documents have to be done by the Agent first and for this you have to make things faster so that your coming can be faster.

The duties I'm looking for are as follows:
1-Supervise breakfast with the children in the morning and get them off to school (Collect my 2KIDS from school at 3.40pm.).
2-Some Housework/washing/ironing as required on a daily basis.
3-Supervise homework, music practice and fun activities or take children to after school activities.
4-Prepare and cook an evening meal for everyone at about 6.30-6.45 Up to two evenings child minding per week.
5-Weekends and Bank holidays would be free that there will not be much duties to carry out.
6-Occasional weekend work would be offered by prior negotiation. I normally leave for work at 7..00am and get back at around 6.30pm although some flexibility is useful.I am offering a live in position with full board (we eat well in this house!).

1-Separate Toilet and Bathroom.
2-TV,different type of video machines.
3-Personal computer already Internet on.
e.t.c for you and i will make sure everything goes on well with you with my kids.

My phone number is ( my number +447031935462,am always busy at work so you can call my wife +447024081561),Kindly send the copy of your international passport to the travel agency so they can apply for visa and the travel agent will be handling the ticket and the other documents.If you don't mind i can arrange for your any language school and driving school if you wish.There is nothing to worry about all you have to do is contact the travel agency below this mail and make inquiries for your visa and things needed by you that will make you eligible to work here perfectly without disturbance. the job starting date is second week of next month you can start any time from that time so kindly contact the travel agency so that they can start the processing of your visa and working permit ok
Best of Regards,
Mr. & Mrs. Davis.....

This paragraph in the following email from the fake immigration company:

Our immigration service and attorneys have helped and solved many immigration issues without causing any trouble to client’s reputation. Our attorney’s are highly educated and experienced in immigration services consultancy. Thus making us the best UK immigration Visas firm of United Kingdom. Let us help and guide you for your immigration to United Kingdom in a legal way according to law and regulations.

also appears in an email from the fake Alpha Immigrant Consultancy, which can be seen here:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10668

from UK TRAVEL CARE IMMIGRATION <[email protected]>
subject YOUR VISA REQUIREMENT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS TO GREAT BRITAIN.????

UK IMMIGRATION VISAS HOME OFFICE.
Registered by the BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION of the United Kingdom
Company registration number: 06709076

UK immigration visas are the group with countless resources to offer immigration, citizenship, naturalization services by highly educated and experts to process your document to United Kingdom. Our law professionals have served and helped thousands of host family in dealing with Au-pair work,getting Visa,work permit,Medical insurance and Flight ticket.Our professionals are highly experienced and specialize on achieving temporary to process all your Traveling Document.We wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the Arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United Kingdom and we promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been ask by your Host Family to contact us and we promise never to Disappoint you as we have never disappoint Them either.

Our immigration service and attorneys have helped and solved many immigration issues without causing any trouble to client’s reputation. Our attorney’s are highly educated and experienced in immigration services consultancy. Thus making us the best UK immigration Visas firm of United Kingdom. Let us help and guide you for your immigration to United Kingdom in a legal way according to law and regulations.

Total of amount choose below will be received from you to enable us process the necessary Documents for you couple to Travel down here to United Kingdom. All Documents will be arrange here in our Office after which will be forward to the United Kingdom Embassy along with your Flight Ticket and also some Copies of this Documents will also be send to you also.
We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

We will like you to provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately.

-Full Name:

-Mailing Address:

-Phone Number:

-Nationality:

-Passport Photo page:

-BHC {British High Commission} Office Address In your Location:

Below is a list of visa services and their applicable rates...................

Visa Duration Charge

* 6 Months £ 250 GB Pounds.

* 12 Months £ 450 GB Pounds. We Advance to choose 12 Months for Work Permit Reasons.

* 18 Months £ 600 GB Pounds.

* 24 months £ 800 GB Pounds.

And also the Other document needed so Choose the Visa Duration and add it up with the Below:

*Work Permit for 12 Months £ 400:00 GB Pounds.

*Medical insurance £ 300 GB Pounds.

*Flight ticket from Australia to London UK £ 950:00 GB Pounds.

Your documents will be sent to your location via FedEx Red Star Corporation (Plus Insurance) while a duplicate copy will be sent to the Consul General of the British High Commission in your location for documentation and ownership verification.Please be informed that prices quoted is for single applicant,hence group of person(s) will be billed separately.
In anticipation of your response.

Yours Sincerely,
O. S Lander
For Director of Operations

British Embassy

WELCOME TO
UNITED KINGDOM

shop online

Copyright ©2010 UK IMMIGRATION VISAS, INC. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions|Website Terms & Conditions |Travel Discounters& Conditions |Privacy Policy | Careers 13 Hill Gate Place, Balham Hill, London, SW12 9ER. |Call us on Mon-Sun 0704 571 9426,+ 070 2408 1561 UNITED KINGDOM.
Advertisement