Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49746 by David Jansen Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 am
This is an au pair scam. There is no au pair job, and the only purpose of this scam is to make you pay for non existing work permits, visa, and other travel documents. Don't fall for this scam!
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 5:10:31 AM
Subject: Your profile was shortlisted on aupair options.com

Dear Au pair,

We are a fun loving couple with an adorable and fun kid. My name is Mr Donald Scott and I am 40 years old, I run a privateconsultancy firm as a Guidance Cousellor managing stress related issues for corporate clients.

My spouse Sarah is thirty three yearsold and works as a Nurse,our work is so demanding and we need a friend for our child. We saw your profile on aupair options.com

and decided to contact you on the possibility of becoming our new family member. We are looking for someone who likes to do their own thing and doesn't have a problem staying at home, although there is a car here for you.

We have had an Au pair before and it was wonderful, she had to leave because of her mother's medical condition. Our child is so much fun and this age is adorable! You will have the chance to really impact his life since he is so impressionable now. We are only interested in hiring someone who is willing to work in the UK.

You don't have to border your self concerning your travel documents the UK Border Home Office will help you arrangethat and i will pay for the cost okay. and we shall also provide fully furnished live in or live out accommodation. Write us soonest with your picture/resume, introduction and how soon you can start as we need a Au pair that can start as soon as possible.

You can contact us via email - [email protected] or call me on +44 702 409 4777 +44 702 4022 954 or give me a direct mobile number to reach you with so that we can discuss further.

Best Regards
Scott Family
Last edited by David Jansen on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement