Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49750 by Chris Fuller Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 am
This scammer also calls themself Scott Parker:

from [email protected]

I am Mr Scott Parker from Brooklyn | NY USA. I am a Creative Artist by profession and my Wife Mrs Patricia Parker is a Medical Doctor,I am a U.S.A family with two kids aged 3 & half and 7 and we are looking for an Au-pair/Nanny to help out with taking care of the kids and help us with the household when we are at work.

You can read more of the fake Scott Parker's emails here:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17109

from Karin Dankert <[email protected]>
subject AUPAIR NEEDED

Dear Au Pair/Nanny,
I am Mrs Karin Parker from Brooklyn | NY USA. I am a Creative Artist by profession and my Husband Mr Scott Parker is a Medical Doctor,I am a U.S.A family with two kids aged 3 & half and 7 and we are looking for an Au-pair/Nanny to help out with taking care of the kids and help us with the household when we are at work. We live in Brooklyn | NY. The kids likes sports and love being outdoors but also enjoy playing with LEGO, drawing, reading and playing with friends. As a family we are pretty active and love to ski, hike, skate, travel, sail and many other fun things.We have had two wonderful Au-pairs before and look forward to finding somebody equally positive, caring and reliable. We would like to find someone who speaks either German, Swedish or English. Ideally, you have a driving license, but it is not necessary.
My Contact Address is : 1220 Locust Ave
Brooklyn | NY | 11230
I have two kids which their names are Mimi & Tracy and their age are 3 & half and 7 years old,Mimi is 3 & half Years old while Tracy is 7 Years old.Their hobbies are swimming,reading and playing with friends, listening to music,long walk talking, playing video game,visiting museum centers,visiting Cinema houses,going to the beach etc.

MY QUESTIONS

Do you have a valid working visa to work in U.S.A?
Can you send me a copy of your CV and a photo?
How many Years experience do you have as an AU PAIR/Nanny?
How was the last family with like?
Can u speak English?
Can u cook?
Can u Drive?
Your phone number?
Which country are you presently ?
Your duties will be Playing with my lovely kids, go to museums, playground, watching movies, prepare/serving Mimi and Tracy snacks and foods. You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom, Toilet, Television, and Air-Conditional. You will have your own Laptop with 24 Hours free internet access and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your family&friends and loved ones. You will be having Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so as to enable you to have enough time for yourself. As regards your salary, I will be paying you $1,600 US Dollar every month and a pocket allowance of $300 US Dollar weekly which I suppose should be Okay by you ?
I hope to read from you soon.

Warm regards,

Mrs Karin Parker

from Karin Dankert <[email protected]>
subject CONTACT THE TRAVEL AGENCY NOW

Dearest,

How are you doing today and thanks so much for responding in time because i was really happy to find a good au pair like you and i found you on option-aupair.com and i am sorry to say i had to remove my profile from the site since i found you so you have to do the same thing too.
So I seriously appreciate your rapid reply knowing you are willing and ready to be part of my family. I really need you to come over here to assist me take proper care of my wonderful Angels since I hardly have the time for them just as I previously explained, so I would appreciate you come over here if possible as soon as possible.
So i will be asking you that As for how long can you work for my family, well I think that completely depends on how long you would like to work here with me but i think this is for you to decide,But I do not intend to see you off in the next 6-12 Months because I really would need your services and it is ok by me if you can start the time you said you can able to come to our family. I will be very grateful if you respond better to me.

You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off days that is to be Saturdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want to for you own good on weekends but provided they are worth doing And also if you have a reference it would be nice to have it.

But let me ask a question. Do you have visa and work permit...? If you don't have visa and work permit, I would advise you to contact the recommended agency which my family works with because they are the one who helped my last au pair to get all her papers I am sure they can help you with the US Visa and Work Permit including your Job Contract, here is the link through which you can contact them ([email protected]). Do not hesitate to let them know you are from me as there could be some consideration in the charges so explain all you need for the traveling to US to them and I assure that I will assist you with half of what so ever amount needed for the processing of your Visa and Work Permit just to justify how urgent I need your services here as well as how serious I am about your coming down to work for my family as an Au Pair, so for now, do consider the job yours and we are waiting to know more about you so that you can fully resume here in time.

Your Duties at home.
1. Take the kids to school in the morning by 7:15 AM.
2. Pick them up at School when they close by 2:30PM
3. Take good care of them.
4. Clean the House.
5. Wash the kids cloth.
6. Take them out for fun.
7. Play with them.
8. Go to the store by weekends and get some food stuff at home.
9. Qualities i find important in an Au Pair? Relaxed attitude, flexible, for my Children and me, cleanliness,
honesty.
10.Monthly salary will be a fee of $1600 Monthly and a pocket fee of $300 Weekly

About me and my Family.
I am a very hard working,busy,honest,kind,trust worthy,Pretty, and caring woman .
I am needing a Nanny because i work full time with my husband and i need someone who can take good care of my kids since my last au pair left this summer.

Also you are not the first Au pair i have employed and my environment is very good here in the US and cool you are free to do anything you want around the compound.
About My Kids.

1)My kids are energetic kids and they enjoy much time around me and their friends so i am sure you will make a good partner with them.
2)How old are they? * My gils Mimi is 3 & half Years why Tracy is 7 Years old
3)What are their favorite games and toys? * Monopoly,Video Games
Dinosaurs, books,Movies and teddy bears.
4)Are they in school? How far away is the school? * Top
School. School is a 95 meter walk or bicycle
5)How they go to school, by Bus! Your gonna be supposed to
take them to school by Walk? You can have a car here if you
can drive.
6)What do they usually eat? (for breakfast and lunch) *
Breakfast, anything baked or light food. !!! They have sandwich for lunch.
About our Home.
Is it a small town? Our town is a big city and has a really huge some of people living in it.
2)Our house is 6 bedrooms and has 4 bathrooms one room for you and a bathroom
3)Do we have a housekeeper? Yes
5)Do we have pets? Yes
6)Are there any other aupairs in the area? * Yes, United
States have Granted Visa for Au Pairs in the Country.

My Home Address:
1220 Locust Ave
Brooklyn | NY | 11230
I already discussed about you with my little Angels, they seem to like you despite the fact that they are yet to neither see nor talk with you, and also we will like to know more about you too.

Well hope to hear from you the soonest possible.

Best of Regards
Mrs Karin Parker and Family.
Advertisement