Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49816 by David Jansen Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 am
This is an au pair scam. There is no au pair job, and the only purpose of this scam is to make you pay for non existing work permits, visa, and other travel documents. Don't fall for this scam!
We are looking urgently for a loving, enthusiastic and flexible babysitter nanny/driver/House keeper and chef , to look after our two lovely children to look after two children aged 1 (boy) and 3 (girl) in London ,35 hours per week, with occasional overtime and regular baby sitting. who speak good English and have experience of being in sole charge of children. go along with the driver to pick them up from school((which is just around the corner from where we live) attending play groups, cooking food for the children, tidying up children rooms and play areas helping out with small household tasks… you will have your personal room and toilet TV , wireless broadband laptop provided etc. The wages, depending on experience. Please send us your CV, references and pay expectations to [email protected]. We will conduct interviews

Experience needed:
excellent check able references
CRB check
first aid training
you must have a valid passport

Best Wishes
Withmore Ortiz
[email protected]
+447024084349

INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Aan
Van: Withmore Ortiz ([email protected])
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 maart 2011 12:18:56
Aan:
Hello,

Respond to this interview will qualify you to work for me.

1. What appeals to you about taking care of children in their own home?

2. Describe your last childcare experience.

3. What was your worst experience in childcare and how did you resolve it?

4. How were you disciplined as a child? What would you do differently with your own children?

5. What do you find to be the most challenging (or interesting) part of working with children?

6. Have you ever had to handle an emergency? If so, what happened and what action did you take?

Hello

I'm pleased with your response so i have called my lawyer to start preparing your working contract letter as soon he finish with the letter i will forward it to you mail.... so that you can go through the terms and condition of the job the salary will also be included on the letter okay

Hope see you soon

Hello,

I Have 2 children... my first born is a girl she is 3-years now her name is Abbie... while my second born is 1 years his name is Danny...i have lost my wife about 5 month ago she died in a car accident with her friend when their coming from work...since the my children as been under the care of my mom they will be coming back to my house as soon as you arrive here in london... I deal with buying and selling of electronics.... i will always treat you like a family member because i believe your happiness will make you concentrate on your work ... this is just little about my family i think we can talk better when we see in person as soon as you arrive here in london ... i will like to have some of your pics with your family also tell me little about your self

My home address : 43 Ecclesbourne Gardens, Enfield, Greater London, United Kingdom

Before we take any step i want to take note of this.............. I guess you know before you can work here in london you need some necessary document... and i have already arrange with my agency about that, they have promise to help us provide visa, working permit working registration Scheme and flight ticket.. all this will cost you just 1000 pounds and as your Employer I will shoulder 600 pounds while you pay the rest of the of the 400 pounds to them..... Get back to me if you are please with this so that i can ask my lawyer to start the preparation of your contract letter because before we can start any processing document this letter as to be issue on your name from the Uk labour agency that i have accept you to come and work with here in london and as soon the letter is release will forward it to your mail for you to be able to read and sign on the letter. You don't need to pay any money for this working contract letter i will be responsible for the contract letter fee is just 200 pounds.

PLease confirm your acceptance of the above terms and condictions by signing and returning to us the duplicate of this letter within two (2) days from the day you receive this letter.....read the contract letter very wall before signing the letter... all you need to is print the letter out first then sign on the letter and send back to me.......You can now talk to my traveling agent, they will help you with the procurement of your traveling documents. You can mail them to [email protected]

And the travel agent:
We are a group of professionals from airlines and travel companies around the world. The combination of our 59 years of international experience allows us to plan your trip anywhere in the world with unparalleled convenience and service.

We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed your Host Family, We would request that you provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately, We would get your flight ticket, medical insurance, tax clearance, work permit, Visa and Worker Registration Scheme(W R S). and other documents within a week as soon as we receive these information from you.

Full Name:

Mailing Address:

Phone Number:

BHC {British High Commission} Address In your Location:

Nationality:

Passport Photo page: (This must the attach as a file):

Also a total sum of 1000 pounds payable to our cash office so as to enable us process the necessary Documents for the insurance for you to Travel down here to UK, Flight ticket and all other necessary documents as well.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the British High Commission for verification. Also, some Copies of this Documents will also be send to you. We will like you to get back to us as soon as possible. The processing will begin once we receive all necessary Details.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,
Chief Executive Manager
Mark Tanzer

Association of British Travel Agent(ABTA).
Copyright 2009 Association of British Travel. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions Website Terms & Conditions | SL Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
30 Park Street, London SE19EQ Reg. Number: 551311 UNITED KINGDOM

You are not pay the full payment your host family Mr. Withmore Ortiz as already informed us that he will be shouldering 600 pounds all you need to pay is just 400 pounds..

Thanks for your co-operate response, now that we have all your detail to process your document except the processing fee . as soon as you make the payment we will start the processing of your documents. you are to pay just 400 pound and your host family as promise to balance the rest of the fee. The British High Commission mean the address of The British Embassy in your location.

You can make payment to us by western union money transfer so as to speed up the process of delivery . Contact the nearest western union location and make payment the Accountant Manager information below:

Name of Receiver: Michael Brown Lawson

Address of Receiver: 30 Park Street, London

Zip code: SE 1 9EQ

Total Payment ...... ?

Upon receipt of the above, modalitie to process your traveling document will commence immediately. We want you to note that processing of your traveling document will only take six(6) working days and the delivery of it will take just one day (Express Delivery). Do get back to us with the following bank detail so we can confirm your payment..

Sender's Name:

Amount Sent:

MTCN (10 digit number):

City:

This is the only payment required to process your traveling documents.

Once again,congratulations and please do comply in due time to enable us expedite action.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation as we hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Mark Tanzer

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement