Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#49834 by Chris Fuller Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:01 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam. The majority of this introductory scam mail is also used by the scammer calling himself Christopher Toplisek. You can read this here:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=16152&p=49831#p49831

The second scam mail, introducting the fake travel agency, is near-identical to the second email sent by the scammer calling themself Veronica Miller:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=16116

You will notice that even the telephone number is the same.

This scammer also uses this email address:

[email protected]

Hello ,

We're currently looking for an Au-pair who is ready to take care of my 2 giant sons haha, Aaron is 4yrs old and felix is 6months old. We live in Minot, North Dakota, USA, and i will be working as General Supervisor in a Walmart Store, While my husband works in the Military...hmmm i can't speak any language than English but my hubby is fluent in German, and french because he was transfered there some years back.

We are a very fun loving and happy family, we also like keeping fit, We are very patient when it comes to taking care of our kids cause kids need time to grow and would need some like a big sister to become a member of the family and take care of our kids.

We need someone who knows how to play with children, respond to them and engage at their level. Duties would involve supervising and helping with homework, playing, taking to activities, preparing supper for the kids and bath time help.

You need to be proactive, able to be firm, flexible and independent, able to make friends with other Nannies/ Au pairs in the area or otherwise keep yourself busy during the day. You need to be able to cook or follow a recipe. If you live in you will also be expected to eat with the Kids and encourage healthy eating habits

Daily light housework is all that is required as we have a full-time cleaner already who comes frequently but I need you to help tidy up in between times and keep the Children s rooms neat. You must be either fluent in English or have it as a first language. Someone who is active, likes to encourage painting/ arts and craft activities and isn’t afraid of children jumping on them or hugging them would do well.

The pay is just $800/week, plus food and accommodation. This is based on five full days; the other two days, you would be free! You would be entitled to 4 weeks paid holiday per year pro rate, to be taken during school holidays only. There is huge potential to earn extra money, by doing extra babysitting or cleaning for other local friends and families.

You will have your own private large bedroom, with TV/DVD and internet access. The bathroom has a (bath and shower).

We’d like you to:
• Be caring, reliable, honest, hard-working, cheerful and easy
going,have good commonsense and a level of independence
• Have previous Au pair/childcare experience
• Speak English
• Have excellent and check able references
• Be a non-smoker
• Have basic cooking skills
• Be energetic and enjoy the outdoors
• Driving license would be useful but not essential

get back to me as soon as possible if you're interested.

Linda

Good to hear from you again, i can see seriousness in you and am happy that you're ready to join our family soon., I bet you will really like it here ..We will like to inform you that We will be happy if you do the document with our agency here in USA cause We have been working with them for the past 15 years now and they are good, perfect and working hard and it will be better if you can contact them.first of all we want you to know that you and kelvin can come here and you can stay and work for us as long as you like because our agent will process a 2yrs stay but since said you and kelvin will be back to your country due to his school, we don't have problem about that you can still come when you're less busy. and ....we're not taken you just as a nanny/Au-pair but member of our family.... I want you to have all the necessary documents you need to come with before the end of the month or next month with your visa. We recommend the one that handled our last Au pair's document and visa and the charges are affordable and they are affiliated to Bell View airways and approved by the commonwealth body and the United State Government. I have to inform you that it will take the travel agency 2 weeks to make the visa and document to be ready and it will be sent to your contact address which you give them ..You can contact them personally via information as my schedule at my office is tight .
NAME: Mrs. Laquita Mancilla
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +1262-314-6277

Contact the agency and make enquiries regarding the visa and document for you to come to the United State and we are going to be the one to pay your flight ticket and all you need to do is to contact the agency for your the processing of your visa and document to come to our family here, when you have contact them they will tell you how much it will cost you and how they can begin with the processing before you're off from your current job, and please kindly understand that we cant deduct any money from your salary to do all this for you and to be on the fair side and also to earn your trust, I want you to be honest with us and let us know how much you have out of the processing fee the travel agency will charge you and we will pay the rest as soon as you receive mail from the agency.please understand that we cant pay all the money for your traveling initially but as soon as you arrive in person to the united state, we will be glad to refund all expenses made to you. Its not we cant bear the expenses but we are only taking some cautious and precaution as we have lost some money while trying to help a nanny but she happens to be a fake and ran away with it.Anyway if this is fine, contact the agency and let me know if $3,200 will be ok per calendar month as your salary and you will be working for 35-40 hours per week, all other things would be free. We will appreciate it if you like to take care of our sons .We hope to read from you soonest.

Regards
Advertisement