Director, Cameraman and Editor. Victoria works as a Producer and
Director when required for our company and mostly on a part time
basis.

As a result of our busy work schedules we share the responsibilities
in caring for our Daughter Annetta , and for the cooking and other chores
around the house. We are looking for an extra helper to take some of
‘the load’ off us. As we have no family support nearby we are looking
for someone to join our family unit helping us in our daily lives and
in particular to be a friend and minder to Annetta.

Aupair accommodation

Your bedroom is situated in the attic of our house. The room has a
kingsize bed, under bed storage space, dressing table/desk and chest
of draws.In addition to this, we have installed a TV and there is a
radiator in your room. The bedroom has also just been redecorated in
New England style colours, off white and Navy. It over looks the
garden and is very tranquil.

There is also a shower room on this floor with shower, basin and
toilet. I will happily provide towels and bedding for you to use.

We have a sitting room which is used by the Us but this doesn't mean
you can't use it. We also have a dinning room which we use for
meal times. However we do eat together at the weekends and would love
for you to join us.

Job Description

I will need you to stay with Annetta when we are not around and take
care of her immediate need.You are also going to help us do some home
chores like washing of dishes and Mobbing the floor
It is important that you forms a close bond with Annetta and you
would become friends.
But in general your evenings will be your own to do what you wish.
You are expected to work for 25-28hrs every week (weekends Excluded)

Start Date

We are Flexible with your start date so you do write us in your next
mail on your details of availability

You will have weekends free and i will pay you £1000 per Month and a
weekly pocket Money Of 50GBP which we will give to you every Friday.

I would also take care of your Travel Ticket Down here to UK

It is really important that you enjoy your time in London with us and
we would like you to stay for as long as possible. you would be a
valued and respected member of our family. We will be reasonable in
our approach to you employment and flexible with any changes to a
weekly schedule. We feel that having open communication with you is
important and will reward your good work with extra time off whenever
we are able to. We work hard but we also like to have fun!

If you would like to Come and work with us then you have to send us
your full details including your Name in full and your Current
Residential Address to help me make Verifications on my Own.

We would send you our pictures on further communication

If we sound like the sort of family you’re interested in working
with, then we’d like to Discuss further with you.
We await your Response

Best wishes
Aziz,Victoria
For the Family
Advertisement

#56439 by Arnold Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:08 pm
kagz08 wrote:well they have suggested a video skype interview and i emailed the aupair website about them and they said that they investigated them when they became premium members and that they are legitimate. i'll take their skype call and see what happens i guess.

That now sounds promising especially if he knows you are in the UK. That would give no scope for a scammer to ask you to pay any fees.

#56455 by Arnold Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 pm
As did the "New England colours" to me. New England is in the USA, and the phrase means little or nothing to anyone living in the UK.

#56457 by m23 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 pm
OMG!!!...I have recieved the same email...I feel a little nervous too, because I sent some pictures, my home address and my complete name... I'm new searching an au pair job, but after this, I think I'm going to search an agency here in my city.

Thank you for share all this info!!
#56483 by Katharina Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:45 am
Hi m23!

Just a quick note because you said you are feeling nervous about the information you sent.

Unfortunately, scammers steal pictures off the internet all the time. However, when they play the role of a young lady to attract men in search of a bride, they pick photos of scantily clad models. I don't suppose you sent pictures of yourself in that style. :laugh-s:

As for the address and phone number, there is not much he can do with them, although in the future, don't give them to persons you only know from the internet.
#56511 by thelittle Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 am
Hey,

this family wrote me mail too. We're sending some emails, and now, they send me the contract letter. I don't know what should I think about that, because it seems right. I have contact for "their" lawyer too...

The family looks good, I guess, but I relly don't know if it's scam or not...
#56515 by Thomas Berg Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am
Hello thelittle.

As you can read above these family is not real. It is a scammer who tries to steal you money.
The lawyer is going to tell you that you have to pay some fees to get the visa or other documents. This money you have to transfer with Western Union, Moneygram or to a bank account with a completely different accountholder name. As soon as you have transfer the money the lawyer is going to ask you for more even higher fees you have to pay.
But at no point you are going to really the job as aupair.

Please stop all contact with the criminal. He will stop writing you as soon as he has realized that you are not going to pay any money.
Don't write him that you found his info here - just stop responding to his mails.

If you have further questions we are here to answer them.

thomas.berg(at)scamwarners.com
-no legitimate business receives payments only via Western Union
-to cancel a WU transfer call 1-800-448-1492
-details of a bank account have to match the details of the business
-one cannot apply for visa via email
#56522 by Dotti Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 pm
I think this topic has gotten a little confusing because there are actually 2 different "families" mixed together in the same topic. This evening, I will separate it into two topics.

In the meantime, just to make it clear: The "Aziz Habib" family is not real. It is an African scammer who is not in UK and very likely has never even visited there. There is no job, only a scammer who wants to steal your money through imaginary taxes or fees that you will be asked to pay. The attorney is not real (if there is a real attorney by that name, he is not the person who is emailing you), and any travel agencies he refers you to are not real either. All characters are played by the scammer or one of his gang. If you are in contact with the so-called Habib family, or anyone they referred you to, cut off all contact immediately.

The other offer the original OP mentioned may be real, and she has been advised to cautiously continue to see where it leads, without sending money to anyone.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#57599 by robyn123 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 pm
Hi We have read your details and we are happy that you could get back to UsWe have talked to my friend who had aupair before and they told usthat if we have to invite someone from another country to UK then wehave to make sure that we go into the written Agreement We need to also Apply for the necessary Documents for your aupair Jobhere in UKWe have informed my Attorney and she has assured me that she would makesure that she gets the right documents ready.So you have nothing to worry about She informed me that she would get the Agreement Letter between us whichafter your Signing we can proceed to procure the Documents needed Annette Happiness and Security is of Utmost importance to us because weare not always around her If you are still interested in Joining us then you have to send us amail.Then i would inform my Attorney Warm regards to youAziz
[email protected]

i got thi email afer the one you have all recived, im really nervous because i told them my home adress :( i feel so stupid now i know they are fake..
#57600 by robyn123 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:17 pm
Hi We have read your details and we are happy that you could get back to UsWe have talked to my friend who had aupair before and they told usthat if we have to invite someone from another country to UK then wehave to make sure that we go into the written Agreement We need to also Apply for the necessary Documents for your aupair Jobhere in UKWe have informed my Attorney and she has assured me that she would makesure that she gets the right documents ready.So you have nothing to worry about She informed me that she would get the Agreement Letter between us whichafter your Signing we can proceed to procure the Documents needed Annette Happiness and Security is of Utmost importance to us because weare not always around her If you are still interested in Joining us then you have to send us amail.Then i would inform my Attorney Warm regards to youAziz
[email protected]

i got this email afer the one you have all recived, im really nervous because i told them my home adress :( i feel so stupid now i know they are fake..
#57601 by robyn123 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 pm
also they never replied once i said i have alt of family in the UK.
#57602 by Justin Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Hello robyn123,

Please do not feel stupid. Most people would not expect to be lied to and have a scammer try to steal money from them while looking for employment. Sadly there are plenty of scammers out there trying to take advantage of people just looking for work. I'm sure you will do more research going forward now. Just glad you found this website before you lost any mobey.

As far as the scammer having your address it's not ideal but also not something to worry too much about. The scammer is only after money not to cause you physical harm. Just ignore and delete their emails and they will go away.

Good luck!
Justin

#249891 by Razvan Ciro Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm
KAGZ08, anything new from [email protected]?

A good friend of mine also got a messege on childcare.co.uk for a house keeper role from him, same name, David. She and him talked on skype for about 2h and everything was ok but I still want to do 10000x more checks before letting her go in UK.

Could you or anyone else provide more information about him?
Has someone tried to call him, who answered? What did he/she said?

Thank you.
#249894 by Bryon Williams Thu May 07, 2015 7:13 pm
Hello,

I doubt you will get a reply from a poster who posted in 2011.

Whatever you do. Do not send any money.

Please read here about au pairs >> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019

United Kingdom

Individuals wanting to be au pairs in the UK who are nationals of countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland have to apply for the Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme). The Tier 5 scheme is very limited and only nationals of certain countries are eligible, as detailed here https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility . If you are not a national of one of the countries listed then you are not eligible to be an au pair in the UK - there are no exceptions to this rule.

Individuals who are nationals of an EEA country (except Croatians at the time of writing - check the Home Office website for the current limitations) or Switzerland are entitled to freedom of movement throughout the EEA area and do not require visas to work in the UK and do not require proof of funds

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/