Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#59168 by Chris Fuller Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am
The scammer who pretends to be called Larry Shawn directs au pairs to the fake James S North Traveling Tour agency. This agency's website is also fake. All money sent to this fake agency will be stolen by the scammer.

Subject: First step for your Visa and working permit?

Dear Aupair
We are in receipt of your inquiry based on working as an Au pair for a particular family. We have received a phone call from your Host family regarding your visa working and all necessary travel documents. it is important to let you know that it will take 2 weeks to finish up all due processes. To this effect you are advised to comply with terms in good time.You are advised to scan the back page of your passport and send it to us anytime you get the chance, but make sure you send us the information below as soon as possible when you get this message, in order to have your visa application kit, documents and Working Permit papers processed.
Below are information we need for processing:

1. FULL NAME:
2. CONTACT ADDRESS :
3. CITY:
4. STATE:
5. ZIP CODE:
6. COUNTRY/NATIONALITY:
7. DATE OF BIRTH:
8. MARTIAL STATUS:
9. OCCUPATION:
10.PHONE NUMBER:

As soon as the above information are received, we will send it to the Consulate immediately, then we will let you know how much it costs to start processing your Visa.Our website is under construction by our Engineer to make our work and agency advance visit (http://jamessnorthtravelingagencyusa.webs.com/).

Do you drive? If so, you would be required two passports photograph from you for your driver's license.
we shall send it along with your documents once your Visa is ready, and your host family will come to our office for the necessary forms to fill out for employing you to their home We shall get this done for you between 1 to 2 weeks without any delay and send it to you Via United Postal Service, (UPS).Kindly get back to us real soon.

James S North Traveling Tour

Subject: Cost fees and Requirement for Your Visa and working permit??

DEAR AU PAIR
WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU, IN RESPONSE TO YOUR LETTER, YOU SHOULD BE INFORMED THAT YOU NEED A VISA IN TO THEIR COUNTRY. YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT UNDER THE VISA WAIVER PROGRAM (VWP). YOU ARE ENTRY INTO THE USA AS A WORKER.YOUR FULL INFORMATION IS NEEDED BELOW FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA AND WORKING PERMIT BELOW.

BELOW IS A BREAK DOWN OF THE PAYMENT.

VISA FEE :
WORKING PERMIT :
TRAVEL INSURANCE :
CONSULAR CHARGES :
RE VALIDATING TO BIOMETRIC PASSPORT
LAWYER ATTESTATION FEE
LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE :
PRINCIPAL MISCELLANEOUS :
CONSULTANCY FEE :
AGENCY FEE :

THAT IS A COMPREHENSIVE BREAK OF WHAT YOU NEED TO COME OVER TO USA AND IT WILL COST YOU $1,600 LARRY SHAWN ALSO CONFIRMED THAT PAYMENTS WILL BE DONE BY BOTH PARTIES(YOU AND LARRY SHAWN).YOU WILL PAY THE HALF OF PAYMENT OF $800 AND LARRY SHAWN WILL BALANCE IT UP WITH SUM OF $800, BECAUSE THAT'S OUR LAW AND PROCEDURE IN JAMES S NORTH AGENCY YOU SHOULD GET TO YOUR EMPLOYER AND RESOLVE INTO A CONCLUSION AS WE HAVE PLACED PRIORIES AND YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US TO LET YOU KNOW THE PAYMENT METHOD.

JAMES S NORTH TRAVELING TOUR
Advertisement

#60010 by Chris Fuller Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 am
Here is an introductory email from the scammer who calls himself Larry Shawn. You can see the same list of questions in the email from the fake Vanessa Marshal here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19178&p=60012#p60012

Subject: FAMILY FROM AUPAIR-CONNECTS SEEKING AUPAIRS/NANNIES

Hello Aupair

AM Mr Larry ,I live in Los Angeles California, United State. I'm 48
years old.I'm a
Architect.I find your details as one of the good and better Au pair
or nanny they have on Au pair-connect.I will like you to be my Au
pair or Nanny for my Daughter who will be 5 years old next month.I
will be paying you $1,950 every 3 weeks.
Have you ever traveled outside your home country before?
Have you much experience working with kid’s ?
Do you have a qualification ?
Which country are you from?
Can you get ready my Daughter for school and packing is lunches ?
Driving my Daughter to school, appointments and extracurricular activities ?
Supervising homework ?
Preparing my Daughter's meals ?
Bathing, dressing and putting my daughter to bed ?
Supervising and playing with my Daughter ?
Helping to keep my Daughter's rooms tidy?
Doing Daughter's laundry ?
Assisting with light household duties ?
As we live in the countryside it can be quiet ?
Do you smoke ?
Do you drink ?
Can you help with housework ?
Do you have brothers and sisters ?

REGARDS
MR LARRY