Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#76457 by Chris Fuller Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam.

Subject: I FOUND YOUR PROFILE AT AUPAIR-OPTIONS.COM

Hello Au pair
I am a single parent with a son, living here in the UK, I am looking for an international Au pair from any country who can show loving care to my son Terry. He is fun and healthy kid. I found your profile at Aupair-options.com and decide that you serve in my family as the Au pair to Terry my Son. I need an Au pair or nanny that will take due care of my son, as his or her own child, he is the only person I have had in this life after the death of my wife.
You have the chance to impact his early age, He is 5 years old and like to read, play game, football, going to zoo, beach, swim are his hobbies.
I shall enroll you in English class every second day of the week if only you are interested. I am only interested in hiring someone who is willing to work in the UK and am looking for a motivated and experienced Au- pair/nanny for my Lovely son Terry. If you are interested do write back indicating your interest with your picture and resume, the basic salary to be paid is 3000GBP monthly with your feeding and accommodation all provided by me.

We can chat on webcam .................if you like.

Best regard,
Mr. Fredrick Enthan

These are some of the stolen photographs sent by this scammer, who pretends that they are photos of himself and his son:

Advertisement

#76699 by Chris Fuller Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:57 am
This email was not sent from the UK; it was sent from Nigeria, as proven by the IP address: 41.71.162.32 - Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The scammer does not work for AGN International; this is invented information attempting to convince au pairs that he is living in London.

I am an accountant and work with AGN International sited at 5-6 Francis Grove, London, SW19 4DT, United Kingdom. AGN International is a worldwide, association of separate and independent accounting and consulting firms serving business organizations throughout the world. You can visit our website (agn.org) if you find it interesting to know more about the services we render to people in around the globe.
I will require you take care of Terry for about 30hrs a week. You will have weekends free and I will pay you £3,000 pounds per month and 500 pounds weekly for pocket money which I will give to you every Friday. I shall increase your pay after 6 months, your weekend works shall be negotiable between you and I on rare occasions. My family resides at 136 Kingsland Road, City of London E2 8EA, United Kingdom

Our residence is very open and there are other au pairs close by in the area; there is one pub full of people, a shop/post office and a hall where people get together to have parties. You will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom either live in or live out fully furnished, plus desk phone and computer system with internet.

I need you to start with us as soon as possible probably by first week of January, 2012 and stay until at least 6 months or more. There is a language school here where you can attend to improve your English, I will need you to drive our second car if you can and I shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive. You may use this car for taking Terry to school or taking him around the city. I will pay for all your travel expenses; attached herewith is the contract letter of employment.

You have to send me your resume in order to draft the contract letter of appointment with the aid of my barrister and start the processing of your travel papers here in the UK.
If you deem it necessary we can chat on webcam so that we can see and know each other better.

Yours prospective family,
Fredrick Enthan
#76901 by Chris Fuller Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 am
Subject: GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH THE SIGNED CONTRACT

I have attached the contract letter of employment; you are required to print and sign on the designated part if the terms on the contract are acceptable by you.
I need you to be swift in processing of the necessary documents from the Home Office through Barr. Edward James, so as to resume work in first week of January 2012. I shall wait to chat with you on live cam by 7am London time tomorrow, if the time is suitable by you, I will wait to see you then.

Best regards from me and Terry
Fredrick Enthan

The barrister - email address [email protected] - is also fake, and is part of the scam.