Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#95434 by AlanJones Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:19 am
This is a scam au pair offer, there is no family or job. All there is is a scammer playing the parts of the family and the border agency with the aim of scamming unsuspecting au pairs out of money for fake visas and travel documentation.

Dear Au Pair,

I hope your week is moving well. After discussing your employment with
my wife, we have decided that you match our requirements so please
find the Contract Letter that is approved by the UK Home Office.

I received approval from the UK Home Office today to employ you, I
have attached the approved contract letter issued me for your review.
I need to apply now for Certificate of Eligibility (COE-UKIMG2011) as
UK Home Office instructed me for our application to be quickly
considered, as that is important to prove that I am sponsoring your
travel down to the UK and to prove that you are eligible to take up
job position in UK before they send your reference to the nearest
British Consulate in your country. You need to sign the contract after
going through it and send a scanned copy indicating your travel date
(For Flight Booking which I shall pay for) , to the barrister at UK Home
Office in charge of my application for the Certificate of Eligibility
for their records and advice to us:

Home Office, UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA,
United Kingdom
Applications E mail:[email protected]

On receipt of the Form COE-UKIMG2011 by me, I shall courier it to you
with hard contract copies, prepaid flight tickets and any accompanying
permit documents to enable you receive Visa from the nearest British
consulate following instructions from the UK Home Office as they shall
let you know date to visit British Consulate nearest to you, hence
follow procedure.

I am in the Office right now and would try to contact you via phone
so you start doing the needful.

We wait to receive you when you arrive. God bless you as you come

Respectfully,
Mr.Moore Jonathan Green
For the family

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#95436 by AlanJones Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 am
UK Immigration Solicitors | Immigration Lawyers | London
206 Merton High Street South Wimbledon London SW19 1AX
Sunrise Chambers
EMAIL: [email protected]

ATTENTION APPLICANT:

In acknowledgment to the consultation mail to this humble chamber as to assist you in the signing, registration and to represent you in obtaining the required certificates from the UK CROWN COURT and UK HOME OFFICE.

OUR SERVICES:
·An application for Tier 2 (General) Migrant leave can be made to the Home Office; UKBA after a Licensed Sponsor (employer approved by the Home Office, UKBA to employ a foreign worker) has obtained a Certificate of Sponsorship to sponsor a foreign worker's stay in the UK. Tier 2 General is a Point Based Category and points can be awarded for the sponsorship certificate, applicant's qualifications, and prospective salary to be paid by the employer to the applicant, English language and funds for maintenance.

·We provide Same Day Visa Service (also known as the Home Office Premium Service) for Tier 2 General applications. We can submit your Tier 2 General application through our Same Day Visa Service and can get a decision on your application within 24 hours. Tier 2 General is a Biometric category and the Tier 2 General applicant and his/her dependents are required to attend the Home Office, UKBA along with our legal representative for the biometrics. Tier 2 General application submitted through our Same Day Visa Service is decided by the Home Office, UKBA very next day after the biometrics.

·You can contact us http://sunrisesolicitors.co.uk/contact- ... solicitors if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for your leave to remain in the United Kingdom under the Tier 2 General and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.

·If instructed to represent you regarding your Tier 2 General application, we will do the following for you:

·Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedures to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your Tier 2 General application

·Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your Tier 2 General application

·Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your Tier 2 General application.

·Our immigration solicitors will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the Tier 2 General application and discuss the same with you.

·Our immigration solicitors will complete the application form for Tier 2 General application and discuss the same with you.

·Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the Tier 2 General application.

·Our immigration solicitors will submit your Tier 2 General application to the Home Office, UKBA through our Same Day Visa Service to get a decision on the application within 24 hours.

·Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the Immigration Officer for expeditious decision on the Tier 2 General application.

·Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your Tier 2 General application is pending with the Home Office, UKBA and keep you informed of the progress on your Tier 2 General application.

·Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office, UKBA until decision is reached on your Tier 2 General application.

·Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision.

In regards to this issue, I have received the required certificates from your Employer Mr. Moore Jonathan Green and he has also confirmed originality of your contact. It have not been easy since today but I just thank God I came back with a positive answer from the HOME OFFICE where I was informed me on the requirements/Fees they need in obtaining the Certificates as soon as possible.

The HOME OFFICE confirmed to me that your employer will have to pay the fees stipulated in the attachment for the procurement, registration and stamping of the said documents.

The Information is in the attachment so open it and read it carefully. Your Visa will be ready in two weeks once you complete your requirements.

To that effect, I will humbly request you and your employer to provide me with the necessary requirements so as to enable me proceed further and meet up with given time. Fill the visa form carefully and without false information as any untrue information will result you being banned from entering the UK for 10 years.

So please co-operate with us so as to enable us serve you better.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Barrister Sarah Bill.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#99452 by Chris Fuller Wed May 02, 2012 1:36 am
This is the introductory email currently being sent by this scammer.

Subject: FAMILY IN UK SEEKS YOUR SERVICE.

Dear Au-Pair.

we are Canadian family living in UK,we read your profile at
findaupair.com and we have decided to contact you.

I currently have an energetic child who is 5 years old, we are looking
for a nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to
stay and work for us.we found you as one who meets our requirements,
having read your profile, we wish to offer you a position in my
family hoping you would accept.

About Our Family

we are professional worker, living in a big UK city,I run my own
firm,and my wife works with a health centre here in London.My Child is
fairly easy going and relaxed, he would enjoy someone with lots of
energy and enthusiasm. Having English as a first language is not
required and in fact, we would entertain the aupair speaking to Him in
her own mother-tongue.

I only seek a nanny, If you accept to take a position with us, you
would be paid 2000GBP monthly, with a pocket money of 100GBP every weekend.
may be with time if you do well,we may make additional 50pounds to it,
Hence we are doing anything that would motivate you putting your best
in working for my family.

Should you accept the offer,I will like you to send to us your reply through
my mail and your updated resume.

I am willing to undertake some cost of your traveling down
here in UK.I would recommend a reputable travel agency immediately
here in UK that would process your travel documents because we need you
quite soon as my wife is about to resume work.

Please communicate your interest to me through your reply so that we
can discuss your traveling arrangement.

I sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Moore Jonathan Green.
For the family.
#99672 by Chris Fuller Thu May 03, 2012 4:43 am

Dear Aupair.

Thank you for your mail,I and my family appreciate it a lot.

About our family.

We are Canadian family like a have said to you earlier,we are
professional worker and due to the nature of our work,that is the
reason why we want to you to come and help us in our home,we are
christian and we have the fear of God,I am Mr. Moore Jonathan Green
and my wife is Maria Joan Green.and we both work here in London.

My son is easy and fairly going and I know you both will adopt to each
other in due time,Randy loves to learn new things from good people and
people who are ready and willing to teach him good things.

we really need you to come and work for us,we want through your
profile and we found it very interesting that is why we want you to
come and wok for us,so please do us the favour of writing back to me
and we will want you send your CV to me so that I will know you better
and your qualifications too.

can you write to more about yourself so that we will know you more okay.

we are happy that we heard from you and wish to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,God bless you.

Mr. Moore Green.
#99869 by Chris Fuller Fri May 04, 2012 3:01 am
Subject: I AND MY FAMILY.

Dear Au pair.

Thank you for your reply,am happy to hear back from you and I know that your coming will bring a good fortune to my home.

I spoke to the lawyer about you and that she should help to prepare a contract letter that will be approved by the UK home office and issued to you because I need you to come and work for me soon.

My family is a humble and noble one so I think you will adopt to the nature of life here and systems of doing things too.I have asked the lawyer to treat our application with preference and so she has promise too,so I believe we both have works to play in the preparing of your application to enable us secure a good and geniue documents for your traveling.

here is our family pictures and I hoe you will like them.

Thanks an regards and hope to hear from you soon.

Mr. Moore Green.

These are the stolen photos sent by this scammer. The first of these photos was also sent by the scammer calling himself Alan Reid; you can see this here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=17233&p=50059#p50059

#214112 by arshad_sunrise Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:36 am
I am writing this on behalf of Sunrise Solicitors being the MD of Sunrise Solicitors Ltd. I wish to make it clear that Sunrise Solicitors have nothing to do with these scams and we have already reported this matter to the UK Police.

Scammers are using the details of Sunrise Solicitors and we have done our level best to protect vulnerbale people from such scams by responding to any emails received by us seeking verification and by warning that this is just a scam and they should not pay any money to the scammers. We have also advised that the matter should be reporeted to the local police.