Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#176505 by giulia400 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:21 am
Good morning,
A few weeks ago I decided to go to UK to work as Au Pair. I signed in different websites and I was contacted by some families. I'm now posting the conversation I had with mrs Annie Julius, surely a scammer, since yesterday she asked me to anticipate a money sum (which I would have taken back once arrived in UK) with money gram or western union. She did it through her supposed lawyer. Here there are her emails:

Hello Au pair,

How are you doing, hope you are having a wonderful time and i hope this mail will find you in good health.

I am a British Lady and a single parent by name Annie, I am living and working in London UK.
My best friend recommended me to look for an Au pair who will take good care of Cherry my only daughter. My friend advised me to search for an Au pair through easyaupair.com because she was very lucky to employ an Au pair whom she selected from the site and she suggested the Au pair site to me and advise me as well to try the experience because she is comfortably living with her Au pair, so i have i decided to select you from the Au pair site easyaupair.com believing that it is going to be a wonderful experience and to the best of Cherry's comfort and exchange of culture and knowledge as she grows.

I have my own house here in London so your accommodation will not be a problem, i am living comfortably with Cherry therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to take Cherry like a sister and take good care of her as well. I have a nice job because i'm working with a reputable company, so your benefits will never be a problem to me.

I hope i have made the right choice by selecting you, believing that you will not disappoint me. If you are interested and willing to join us as Cherry's Au pair then kindly get back to me, i will be so glad to receive your positive response.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards.

Annie

Hello Giulia,

Hope this mail finds you in good health?

I am pleased and over whelmed to receive your response, it shows that i have made the right choice and i believe we would work together with one mind. As i already point out in my previous email, i am a single parent living with Cherry my only daughter and i adore Cherish so much even my parents doesn't joke with Cherry, they communicate with me every day to know how Cherry is doing. My parents lives in Manchester while i live with Cherry in a house my father bought for me, located in KING STREET LONDON because i'm his only daughter and he loves me so much, he always wants me to visit them in Manchester always but due to my job engagement i do visit them ones in a while. My name is Annie Julius with my daughter Cherry Julius who is 2 years old, Cherry is a fun and a loving daughter, i cherish her and plays with her, i always do things that will make her happy and i have a small garden where i plays with Cherry.

All this while my good friend has been telling me to look for an Au pair to take care of Cherry so i decided to adhere to her advise and i believe it is going to be a wonderful experience, the period of your stay is not a problem to me, all i want is to testify this experience and know how it goes. I have informed my parents about this and they are very very happy, my mother said to me that it is a good idea and i'm so excited that they supported me in this experience. I am doing all this just to make Cherry happy because she is my Angel and she is all i have for now therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to love and take good care of Cherry, my daughter is a lovely girl, she doesn't disturb, she is not suffering from any kind of sickness, she is in good health and i'm also in good health too.

In my house i have a separate one bed room flat which is also located in my house therefore your accommodation would be a live in apartment and since i'm in contact with you i will start arranging the room to be in order before your arrival. Every week i will be given you £160 as your weekly pocket money for your upkeep also i will take care of your meals and please if you have any need don't hesitate to tell me when i'm back from work if it is a need i can solve then i will solve it. I have my own private car and i also i have a bicycle it will not be necessary for you to drive because i have only one car and i normally drive it to work but my bicycle is always available, you can use it if you like but if you don't like ridding bicycle there is no problem with that OK! i'm just telling you for you to know.

I believe with this few description of my family, you have had a little picture of my family, you will see things by yourself when you arrived because seeing is believing, i promise you that i will take you as part of us not only as an Au pair but as my sibling as well and in the same time i would appreciate if you can love, take good care of Cherry and take her as your little sister.

Please if you have any question just feel free to ask me, is just that i'm always busy but i will try my best to attend to you as soon as i can. I will send you my photo in my next email because i don't have it in my computer now.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you read this mail so that i will know your final decision and opinion.
Cherry says Hi Hi Hi to you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards.

Annie

Hello Giulia,

How are you doing today, hope you are having a great time?

Thank you once again for your response, it really shows your seriousness to join us as Cherry's Au pair and you are free to join us at your convenient time .

Your main duty is to take good care of Cherry, keeping her room tidy, making her bed, dusting and changing her sheets weekly, you need to do her ironing and keep her clothes clean and tidy, you will also be required to make her light meals, take her to the parks because Cherry likes visiting the park and most especially have FUN with her. My little angel will be so excited to have you around and she will definitely fall in love with you.

Cherry goes to school from 10am to 4pm which means that she stays 6 hours in school so all you need to do is to take her to school when it is 10am then come back and take care of your own needs and when it is 4pm you will be required to go and pick her up. If you are interested in the English class i have made some inquiries because there is a nearby English class that is very close to my house so if you are interested i will take you there and registered you upon your arrival then the cost will be paid by me, the English class last for just 2 hours from Monday to Friday. Your free days will be Saturdays and Sundays and you will be required to work for 25 hours per week. In the issue of your flight, i just want to tell you that i will pay for your flight ticket so you don't have to bother yourself about that. There is so many athletic field around our area and they are very close to my house.

Considering the fact that i have taken you as Cherry's Au pair, i have some questions for you hoping to receive an urgent answer from you soon.

* Why did you decide to be an Au pair?

* What did you your family or friends say about your decision?

* Look around your room, can you describe it for me?

* What excites you the most about coming here?

* When was the last time you were sick?

* Do you smoke or drink too much alcohol?

* In your own decision, can you tell me the specific date when you will be available to join us as Cherry's Au pair and how long do you intend to live with me as Cherry's Au pair?

Kisses from Cherry.

Kind regards.

Annie

Hello Giulia,

Hope you are having a wonderful time and a great weekend?

I'm so delighted to hear from you once again and to receive your kind answers to my question. i'm so excited that our communication is becoming a fruitful one and i'm seriously interested to host you as Cherry's Au pair, you sound so polite and honest i love that. I called my parents today and informed them about you and the level of our communication and they were very happy, my father said to me that he will come personally to my house and welcome you upon your arrival and this is to tell you how important Cherry is to them.

Right now i have called the person who will decorate your room to a standard because i really want you to feel at home while you are with Cherry and on Tuesday your room will be fixed with a Laptop and you will have internet access because it is very necessary.

We live in the city so there are so many bus stops around our area and they are not far from my house, also their charges is not expensive because last three months our government decreases the amount they use to charge before so right now their charges is perfect with good services.

I'm not use to Italian foods but it will not be a problem, you can easily eat any kind of food you want to eat.
Yes, i saw your photos and you are so lovely and beautiful with a smiling face.

This is my first experience to host an Au pair so i have made some necessary inquiries and i was informed that all the Au pair applicants who intends to work in the UK legally are expected to contact the Lawyer that works with the UK Home Office as a representative for Au pairs who intends to work in the UK, her name is Barr. Catherine Southgate her email address is [email protected] kindly contact her and tell her your interest and willingness to work with Annie Julius as an Au pair to Cherry, tell her your full name, Nationality, Age, current location and some other necessary information that can help your application. As soon as you are in contact with her she will get back to you with all the details and requirements for Au pair job in the UK so that your name and application will be included in the list of Au pairs who be coming to work as an Au pair in the UK, also this will help the UK Home Office to secure a mutual agreement between you and me as the host including your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and other supporting documents for Au pair job program in the UK.

I will advise you to contact the Lawyer immediately by sending her a mail through her email address which i have given you to enable her attend to your application without any delay. Please while contacting her kindly make sure that you will introduce yourself very well because she is the UK Home Office representative for Au pairs. Please you have to copy and paste the email address so that you will not do any mistake in her email address.

Kindly keep me posted as soon as you are in contact with the Lawyer.
Attached to this mail are my photos.

Always remember that i and Cherry really loves you so much.
Kisses from your little sister Cherry.

Kind regards.

Annie

Finally her lawyer email

ATTENTION APPLICANT! GIULIA ALBERTI : REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.

I wish to acknowledge the content of your mail which has been noted in the UK Home Office.

For your information, you are hereby advised to review the attached documents, read it carefully and follow instructions.

You are required to meet up with the requirements as soon as possible to enable us complete your application so that you will not miss out joining your host family .We are aware that you are free to come to the UK without a Visa, yes we are aware of that but the information and requirements written in the attached documents is for all Au pair applicants who intends to work in the UK eligibly with a host family therefore you have to attend to the requirements as instructed.

Note: As soon as you submit all the requirements then your name will be queued up in the list of Au pairs that will be coming to work in the UK.

Get back to us with the requirements ASAP.

Your urgent cooperation matters.

Working to serve you better.

UK Border Agency,

2 Marsham Street

London, SW1P 4DF

United Kingdom.

Application: [email protected]

(UK Home Office Representative For Aupair)

What do you think about it? She/he knows only my full name, nationality and address. I hope this won't be dangerous for me!
Last edited by giulia400 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Advertisement

#176506 by giulia400 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:38 am
Finally this is the text of the first document, where the supposed lawyer asks me to send money only via money gram or western union!!!
I'm very sad because I thought I found the right family.. :( What do you think about www.esayaupair.com website?? Other families contacted me last weeks (the communication with them ended after a few emails and I thought it was beacuse they had found someone else!) and now, while I'm reading some posts in this page, I've found out that these families were cheaters too, because there are exactly the same email texts they wrote me!
Be careful!

A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UK HOME OFFICE
A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UK HOME OFFICE
UK Border Agency, 2 Marsham Street London SW1P 4DF UK
ATTENTION APPLICANT! GIULIA ALBERTI: REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.
The UK Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the United
Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We
also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship and asylum.
Disclaimer:
The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration status into the
UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or Expatriate Quota Approval.
Approval for entry (Visa) into the UK is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within
the applicants country of residence or location after certification and issuance of Visa Approval to the
applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application. Au pair Applicants please apply for
National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.
The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the
UK, by:
•Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the UK for
Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry papers.
•Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed
points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based system for immigration.
•Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the UK
legally within 1 to 6 months.
The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years.
Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they can receive
National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting Au pair paperwork for the UK. It will
help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the
skilled Applicants will need to come to the UK and work as Au pair. The role of employees/migrants
with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.
We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for National Insurance Number, Residence
Permit and Work Scheme Card. *Annie Julius* is your Host in the UK and shall fulfill necessary hosting
requirement to support your application in due course.
National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can work after
appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill requirements for Au pair applicants.
Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers in Social Service Category (i.e Au pair,
Babysitter, Nanny) coming to live and work in the UK for at least 1 to 6 months are mandated to have a
minimum of £750GBP, which is the stipulated financial requirement/basic applicant insurance
allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK. You must be able to
demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for
your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Au pairs financially.
The mandatory insurance allowance is £750GBP. National Insurance process is for the security and
wellbeing of Au pair applicants and it is mandatory. Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure
that you can cater for your needs and support yourself once you arrive here before you receive your
first salary from your Employer.
The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible Au pair applicants who are
financially capable are allowed entry into the UK and must be completed to fulfill availability of funds in
cases of Emergency and for full financial security of the applicant/worker before receipt of first month
salary and benefits from Employers.
This process is solely for proof that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an applicant
seeking to enter the United Kingdom despite sponsorship from your Employer for your financial
security and would take 24hrs for confirmation hence follow the detailed instructions for confirmation
of Au pair applicants travel allowance below.
PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF MANDATORY BASIC INSURANCE FUNDS
The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed
points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents.
Bank statements were hitherto accepted, however due to falsification of bank statements which does
not compulsorily certify/surety that the applicant would enter the Country with the mandatory
insurance allowance/financial requirement, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel
guarantee
Important (As per Immigration policies, this process must be completed by your closed friend.
To meet the above requirement you and any of your closed friend is to make a deposit of the stipulated
financial requirement of £750GBP to your name and address in the UK via Western Union or Money
Gram agent as proof that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive here till you
receive your first salary from your Employer:
METHOD TO BE USED WHILE MAKING THE DEPOSIT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM:
SENDER: Any of your closed friend or family friend.
RECEIVER: Must be you the primary immigrant (Giulia Alberti)
PAYOUT COUNTRY: United Kingdom
PAYOUT AMOUNT: £750GBP
Note: You must ensure that the sender is your closed friend and the receiver must be you (Giulia
Alberti) for the security of your funds and to enable you withdraw the fund back as soon as you arrive
UK. After you have make the deposit kindly send us the scan copy of the deposit receipt for
Verification and Confirmation process in the UK Home Office.
Your closed friend should Visit the nearest Western Union or Money Gram Office, close to him or her
and make a deposit of £750GBP to your name as the receiver here in UK which is your insurance
allowance following the transfer instructions above carefully for our verification and confirmation
Process.
You will be the one to give the money to your friend so that he or she will send the money through
Western Union or Money Gram for you as the Sender while your name will be the Receiver here in the
UK.
Application Checklist: You are to send the following application requirements:
•Confirm Courier Address for Shipment of Hard Copies of your National Insurance Documents, Work
Scheme Card, Residence Permit and supporting documents via courier within 28 hours you will
received it.
•Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement including the Money Transfer Verification
Number to enable our office performs Verification of the deposit. This is usually carried out within
24hrs.
•The filled consent form.
Note: Ensure that the sender will be any of your closed friend or family friend and the receiver of the
£750GBP is you so that only you can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit has been
carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is in your closed friend’s
name as the sender and your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support
yourself as it is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here till you receive
your first salary from your Employer which means that the money is still yours.
Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Relocation Package
(ERP). Relocation Package protects the right of Au pairs and ensures full compliance to terms and
conditions of contract engagement by UK Employers.
The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the new point-based system for the
release of your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card, Residence Permit and supporting
documents to legalize your work status here.
**Please note that your application will be rejected as invalid if you do not
deposit the specified fund £750 via Western Union or Money Gram**
Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.
Your safety is our priority.
UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street
London, SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom.
#176529 by uroboros Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:32 pm
giulia400@ I'm sorry it happened to you, thankfully you were smart enough not to send anything....
I'm registered on easyaupair website too, I've recieved the exact same message as your first one!
I have suspended my account on easyaupair because 9/10 people that contacted me through that website were scammers.
#176531 by giulia400 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:20 pm
I have deleted my account too..I found out that all the families who contacted me were cheaters! Then, while I was doing some research on the internet, I also found out that the scammer annie julius had stolen the photos that she sent me from a flickr account. I'm so sorry for the lady of the photos (who surely won't know this abuse) and I'm so sorry for you to have been cheated! I hope I will find someone honest and sincere to work with, even if it seem so difficult.. :cry:
#191354 by ojamajo Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:05 pm
I have recived exactly the same message, I was very happy to have found a family and then I see this.
She has changed the name to Stella Festus, but her supposed daughter is still Cherry. I found this because it also uses the same lawyer email.
The new scam email is [email protected]
#284368 by Jennkins Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:55 am
I have been exactly the same, sent me these emails.
So I skype with him and his supposed daughter !!!
His name is Eric Albert, his daughter Victoria 5 years ... He said that his wife had died in a car accident ....
Sent me the au pair contract ... documents seems real ..... All!!!
But reading what the £ 750 I smelled something strange !!
Shamelessly playing with illusions !!
Scammer!!!!!!

giulia400 wrote:Good morning,
A few weeks ago I decided to go to UK to work as Au Pair. I signed in different websites and I was contacted by some families. I'm now posting the conversation I had with mrs Annie Julius, surely a scammer, since yesterday she asked me to anticipate a money sum (which I would have taken back once arrived in UK) with money gram or western union. She did it through her supposed lawyer. Here there are her emails:

Hello Au pair,

How are you doing, hope you are having a wonderful time and i hope this mail will find you in good health.

I am a British Lady and a single parent by name Annie, I am living and working in London UK.
My best friend recommended me to look for an Au pair who will take good care of Cherry my only daughter. My friend advised me to search for an Au pair through easyaupair.com because she was very lucky to employ an Au pair whom she selected from the site and she suggested the Au pair site to me and advise me as well to try the experience because she is comfortably living with her Au pair, so i have i decided to select you from the Au pair site easyaupair.com believing that it is going to be a wonderful experience and to the best of Cherry's comfort and exchange of culture and knowledge as she grows.

I have my own house here in London so your accommodation will not be a problem, i am living comfortably with Cherry therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to take Cherry like a sister and take good care of her as well. I have a nice job because i'm working with a reputable company, so your benefits will never be a problem to me.

I hope i have made the right choice by selecting you, believing that you will not disappoint me. If you are interested and willing to join us as Cherry's Au pair then kindly get back to me, i will be so glad to receive your positive response.

Kind regards.

Annie

Hello Giulia,

Hope this mail finds you in good health?

I am pleased and over whelmed to receive your response, it shows that i have made the right choice and i believe we would work together with one mind. As i already point out in my previous email, i am a single parent living with Cherry my only daughter and i adore Cherish so much even my parents doesn't joke with Cherry, they communicate with me every day to know how Cherry is doing. My parents lives in Manchester while i live with Cherry in a house my father bought for me, located in KING STREET LONDON because i'm his only daughter and he loves me so much, he always wants me to visit them in Manchester always but due to my job engagement i do visit them ones in a while. My name is Annie Julius with my daughter Cherry Julius who is 2 years old, Cherry is a fun and a loving daughter, i cherish her and plays with her, i always do things that will make her happy and i have a small garden where i plays with Cherry.

All this while my good friend has been telling me to look for an Au pair to take care of Cherry so i decided to adhere to her advise and i believe it is going to be a wonderful experience, the period of your stay is not a problem to me, all i want is to testify this experience and know how it goes. I have informed my parents about this and they are very very happy, my mother said to me that it is a good idea and i'm so excited that they supported me in this experience. I am doing all this just to make Cherry happy because she is my Angel and she is all i have for now therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to love and take good care of Cherry, my daughter is a lovely girl, she doesn't disturb, she is not suffering from any kind of sickness, she is in good health and i'm also in good health too.

In my house i have a separate one bed room flat which is also located in my house therefore your accommodation would be a live in apartment and since i'm in contact with you i will start arranging the room to be in order before your arrival. Every week i will be given you £160 as your weekly pocket money for your upkeep also i will take care of your meals and please if you have any need don't hesitate to tell me when i'm back from work if it is a need i can solve then i will solve it. I have my own private car and i also i have a bicycle it will not be necessary for you to drive because i have only one car and i normally drive it to work but my bicycle is always available, you can use it if you like but if you don't like ridding bicycle there is no problem with that OK! i'm just telling you for you to know.

I believe with this few description of my family, you have had a little picture of my family, you will see things by yourself when you arrived because seeing is believing, i promise you that i will take you as part of us not only as an Au pair but as my sibling as well and in the same time i would appreciate if you can love, take good care of Cherry and take her as your little sister.

Please if you have any question just feel free to ask me, is just that i'm always busy but i will try my best to attend to you as soon as i can. I will send you my photo in my next email because i don't have it in my computer now.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you read this mail so that i will know your final decision and opinion.
Cherry says Hi Hi Hi to you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards.

Annie

Hello Giulia,

How are you doing today, hope you are having a great time?

Thank you once again for your response, it really shows your seriousness to join us as Cherry's Au pair and you are free to join us at your convenient time .

Your main duty is to take good care of Cherry, keeping her room tidy, making her bed, dusting and changing her sheets weekly, you need to do her ironing and keep her clothes clean and tidy, you will also be required to make her light meals, take her to the parks because Cherry likes visiting the park and most especially have FUN with her. My little angel will be so excited to have you around and she will definitely fall in love with you.

Cherry goes to school from 10am to 4pm which means that she stays 6 hours in school so all you need to do is to take her to school when it is 10am then come back and take care of your own needs and when it is 4pm you will be required to go and pick her up. If you are interested in the English class i have made some inquiries because there is a nearby English class that is very close to my house so if you are interested i will take you there and registered you upon your arrival then the cost will be paid by me, the English class last for just 2 hours from Monday to Friday. Your free days will be Saturdays and Sundays and you will be required to work for 25 hours per week. In the issue of your flight, i just want to tell you that i will pay for your flight ticket so you don't have to bother yourself about that. There is so many athletic field around our area and they are very close to my house.

Considering the fact that i have taken you as Cherry's Au pair, i have some questions for you hoping to receive an urgent answer from you soon.

* Why did you decide to be an Au pair?

* What did you your family or friends say about your decision?

* Look around your room, can you describe it for me?

* What excites you the most about coming here?

* When was the last time you were sick?

* Do you smoke or drink too much alcohol?

* In your own decision, can you tell me the specific date when you will be available to join us as Cherry's Au pair and how long do you intend to live with me as Cherry's Au pair?

Kisses from Cherry.

Kind regards.

Annie

Hello Giulia,

Hope you are having a wonderful time and a great weekend?

I'm so delighted to hear from you once again and to receive your kind answers to my question. i'm so excited that our communication is becoming a fruitful one and i'm seriously interested to host you as Cherry's Au pair, you sound so polite and honest i love that. I called my parents today and informed them about you and the level of our communication and they were very happy, my father said to me that he will come personally to my house and welcome you upon your arrival and this is to tell you how important Cherry is to them.

Right now i have called the person who will decorate your room to a standard because i really want you to feel at home while you are with Cherry and on Tuesday your room will be fixed with a Laptop and you will have internet access because it is very necessary.

We live in the city so there are so many bus stops around our area and they are not far from my house, also their charges is not expensive because last three months our government decreases the amount they use to charge before so right now their charges is perfect with good services.

I'm not use to Italian foods but it will not be a problem, you can easily eat any kind of food you want to eat.
Yes, i saw your photos and you are so lovely and beautiful with a smiling face.

This is my first experience to host an Au pair so i have made some necessary inquiries and i was informed that all the Au pair applicants who intends to work in the UK legally are expected to contact the Lawyer that works with the UK Home Office as a representative for Au pairs who intends to work in the UK, her name is Barr. Catherine Southgate her email address is [email protected] kindly contact her and tell her your interest and willingness to work with Annie Julius as an Au pair to Cherry, tell her your full name, Nationality, Age, current location and some other necessary information that can help your application. As soon as you are in contact with her she will get back to you with all the details and requirements for Au pair job in the UK so that your name and application will be included in the list of Au pairs who be coming to work as an Au pair in the UK, also this will help the UK Home Office to secure a mutual agreement between you and me as the host including your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and other supporting documents for Au pair job program in the UK.

I will advise you to contact the Lawyer immediately by sending her a mail through her email address which i have given you to enable her attend to your application without any delay. Please while contacting her kindly make sure that you will introduce yourself very well because she is the UK Home Office representative for Au pairs. Please you have to copy and paste the email address so that you will not do any mistake in her email address.

Kindly keep me posted as soon as you are in contact with the Lawyer.
Attached to this mail are my photos.

Always remember that i and Cherry really loves you so much.
Kisses from your little sister Cherry.

Kind regards.

Annie

Finally her lawyer email

ATTENTION APPLICANT! GIULIA ALBERTI : REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.

I wish to acknowledge the content of your mail which has been noted in the UK Home Office.

For your information, you are hereby advised to review the attached documents, read it carefully and follow instructions.

You are required to meet up with the requirements as soon as possible to enable us complete your application so that you will not miss out joining your host family .We are aware that you are free to come to the UK without a Visa, yes we are aware of that but the information and requirements written in the attached documents is for all Au pair applicants who intends to work in the UK eligibly with a host family therefore you have to attend to the requirements as instructed.

Note: As soon as you submit all the requirements then your name will be queued up in the list of Au pairs that will be coming to work in the UK.

Get back to us with the requirements ASAP.

Your urgent cooperation matters.

Working to serve you better.

UK Border Agency,

2 Marsham Street

London, SW1P 4DF

United Kingdom.

What do you think about it? She/he knows only my full name, nationality and address. I hope this won't be dangerous for me!
#284370 by Bryon Williams Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:05 am
Please post any new email addresses he used and the actual emails he sent you. Occasionally there will be changes in the emails sent. As you said his name changed and the daughters named changed.

This will help others avoid his scam attempts.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/