Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#188718 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:19 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Other email address: [email protected]
Redirect phone number: +447024024807

Fake picture from au pair sites

Profile on au pair sites

We live in a conducive place Kingston London is a large city have plants and trees arounds. We are a married couple with family,we have 2 children who are both boys they are very lively and enthusiastic and as such we want someone to be energetic and work hard. i am a Sailor and work two or three Month whiles and my wife is a Nurse,We would love to find a special person to share our house with ,and help each other.Although there is a sports centre on site for gym and swimming.And am home around 5pm.we currently have 2 children aged between 5 and 7 years old We Speak English we need an Au pair who speak English....The kids go to school from 7.30am to 12.10pm The school is 30 to 45 minutes drive from our house. We either go by bike or by car. My kids have his activities horse riding, tennis, play etc.I would like you to bring them to school and to pick them up. And after school either play with them and bring them to their after school activity. About 3 days a week i would also like you to prepare diner and have the kid ready for bed. I am looking for someone who shows initiative, likes sport / outdoor activities, has patience with children, makes them laugh and teach them also your Language

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#188844 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:09 am
Hello

We live in a conducive place Kingston London is a large city have plants and trees arounds. We are a married couple with family,we have 2 children who are both boys they are very lively and enthusiastic and as such we want someone to be energetic and work hard. i am a Sailor and work two or three Month whiles and my wife is a Nurse,We would love to find a special person to share our house with ,and help each other.Although there is a sports centre on site for gym and swimming.And am home around 5pm.we currently have 2 children aged between 5 and 7 years old

We Speak English we need an Au pair who speak English....The kids go to school from 7.30am to 12.10pm The school is 30 to 45 minutes drive from our house. We either go by bike or by car. My kids have his activities horse riding, tennis, play etc.I would like you to bring them to school and to pick them up. And after school either play with them and bring them to their after school activity. About 3 days a week i would also like you to prepare diner and have the kid ready for bed. I am looking for someone who shows initiative, likes sport / outdoor activities, has patience with children, makes them laugh and teach them also your Language

We are going to be paying you 520pounds every 4 weeks and pocket fee of 80pounds weekly which i suppose should be okay with you. i find you in

Hope to hear back from you

Harris Morrison

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.228.158
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188867 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:05 pm
Hello

How are you doing ..Thanks for the mail response, I am so glad you mailed and also will want you to know that we want you not only as an Au-pair but also a Big Sister to My two kids

I will like you to know that you will be earning 520pounds per month and a pocket allowance of 80pounds weekly, I hope that is okay by you. You will only work for just 8am-6pm and the contract is for about 1 or more years so it up to you to decide how long you want to come and work for my family and also when to start any decision you choose will be okay by us.You sounded very serious and we Love for that and hope the Processing goes as fast as possible.Your duties will be taking the kid to school and bringing him back home, play with him, go to museums, playground, watching movies prepare/serving his snacks and foods.And i hope that is not too much for you to do for the Salary and i hope the Salary is not too Small for you my Dear and also will like you to know you will be driving the kids to school and a private Car will be provided for your own use but you will attend a driving school when you arrive in Uk.We really need you here as fast as possible. We will to assist you in part of your traveling Visa and other booking documents to the UK.

Question....

1) How long do you want to stay with my family?

2) Can you cook

3) When do you want to start with my family?

4) Do have an experiences in taking care of kids?

5) Also do have a Visa?

i will like you to teach my family your culture.

Harris Morrison

#189048 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:58 pm
Hi

How are you doing am Happy to hear back from you i we like to know what is your name ... I will contact the UK Consulate make the necessary requirement for the processing of your traveling documents and as soon as i get back i will be
expecting your mail so that i can get back to you and let you know what they said and As for how long you can work for my family, well i think that depend on how long you will like to work here with me but left for me, Attached is my family pictures. I will be very grateful.If you respond better to me..... You have nothing to worry about. you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Saturdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do whatever you want to for your own good on weekends you will also be having your own Room including your bathroom toilet kitchen and bedroom, Internet access and mobile and land phone so that you can make contact with your friends and family... i will like to know that's a long term contract, which is 1 or more years by then the kids could have grown up a little, any decision you make will be fine by me. i will like you to send me some of your pictures, so i can show them to the kids and i think they will like you despite the fact that they have not see you. send my regards to your family. Hope to read from you
soonest.

Best Regards

Harris Morrison

#189195 by AlanJones Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:13 pm
Hello

How are you doing am happy to hear ack from you..Today i went to the consulate department and i was told that you will be needing a UK Visa,working permit and flight ticket which will be process between 3 to 5 working days and it will cost you ( 920pounds ), you are to send the following details below in other for the processing of your traveling documents to commence on time so that all Arrangement will be put in place.Hope you bear with me to my decision and below is the Information you have to Provide so that they can use it to start the Processing of your Visa.

Full Name:
Full Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
International Passport scanned front page:
Phone Number:

I await the following details from you asap.

Best Regard.

Harris Morrison

#189484 by AlanJones Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:38 pm
Hello XXX

How are you doing am glad to hear back from you i we like you to know that the processing of your Visa we not be done in your country because it we not be safe in your country you are from XXX they may not give you the visa in your country that is why i want it to be done here in UK and they we send it to your home address in your country.. it we be more safe and fast here in uk since am here in uk so that i can go to them and let them know that you are my family aupair who want to work for my family.that is why i want all visa document should be done here in UK.. about the payment i we send your information you send to me to the UK consulate department so that they we send me information on how you can make the payment and i we like you to send your I.D card if the passport is not with you send your I.D card so i can forward it to them as soon as possible ..

Hope to here back from you

Harris Morrison

#189558 by AlanJones Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:11 pm
Hello

How are you doing ..I have forward your Information to them and I have recieve a response from the British Consualte Department on How to make payment which i believe you do have it your country Via MoneyGram. The Money which you have to pay is 920pounds which i believed you read it in my mail since i have explained to you.

Below is the Via MoneyGram Payment information

Name, Maria Fidson

Address, 2 hays lane,london United Kingdom

After you make the payment at Via MoneyGram you should please get back to me with the scanned receipt copy and the following information

1) **Full Name and Address of the Sender

2) **10 digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)

3) **Exact Amount Sent

4)** Country.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Harris Morrison

#189756 by AlanJones Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 am
Hi

The consulate department send me an email to forward this account in india ..to you so you can make payment of the 920pounds as soon as you make payment you should get back to me with scan copy of deposit slip as soon as possible they also said you should make a cash deposit.....

Here is the information of the Account that you have to pay to

Acct Name: Laian Singh
Alc No: 13501000052903
pan- ENPPS1277B,
BRANCH: PREET VIHAR DELHI
IFSC: HDFC0001350
BANK NAME: HDFC BANK

you should get back to me when you deposit the money in the account

Hope to hear back from you

Harris Morrison

#228288 by Mihaela Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 am
Again a e-mail just come :

I saw change the name and the e-mail, he delete the profils from greataupair.com and easyaupair.com that i saw in the morning and now dont exist anymore !!!

"About my family

We live in a conducive place Kingston london is a large city have plants and trees arounds. We are a married couple with family,we have 2 children who are both 2 boys they are very lively and enthusiastic and as such we want someone to be energetic and work hard. i am a Sailor and work two or three Month whiles and my wife is a Nurse, We would love to find a special person to share our house with ,and help each other.Although there is a sports centre on site for gym and swimming. And am home around 5pm. we currently have 2 children aged between 4and 6 years old

We Speak English we need an Au pair who speak English.... or fluent English The kids go to school from 7.30am to 12.10pm The school is 30 to 45 minutes drive from our house. We either go by bus or by car. My kids have his activities horse riding, tennis, play etc. I would like you to bring them to school and to pick them up. from school and after school either play with them give them food to eat About 3 days a week i would also like you to prepare diner and have the kid ready for bed. I am looking for someone who shows initiative, likes sport / outdoor activities, has patience with children, makes them laugh and teach them also your Language

We are going to be paying you 620pounds every 4 weeks and pocket fee of 80pounds weekly which i suppose should be okay with you.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Raymond Powell"

and the mail of this person is [email protected]