Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#189715 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:56 pm
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Au pair,

I am looking for a positive and energetic person who speaks good
English to join our family from beginning of March for a min of 6
months. During term time Mon-Fri we will need help with the housework
in the mornings, pick up my son from school at 3.30 and taking care of
him till 7pm.Weekend is your time off apart from the occasional
babysitting in the evening or help during the busy days in the rare
case that i am on a deadline. We are very friendly and honest and
we'll make sure you have everything to feel comfortable and happy in
return we expect to be able to trust and rely on you. I would love to
hear from you more if you feel you would like to take this
opportunity.

Best wishes, Smith family

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#189800 by AlanJones Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:05 pm
Hello,

How are you doing?. I hope you are faring well.

Am pleased to read your response regarding my offer to work for my
family as an au pair. I do appreciate your prompt response. We live in
a three bedroom apartment, at 12 St. Lukes street, pembrokeshire, UK.
I am a single parent. I lost my dearest wife to an auto-crash some
months back, and i intend to hire someone to assist me in taking care
of my son Emmanuel.

Your duty here will be to take care of Emmanuel, get him ready for
the day, prepare him for school,do his laundry, help him do his home
works and clean him up as well as make him happy by playing with
him.You will be required to work for approximately 30 hours per week.
Every weekend, will be spent with the family or anywhere as you would
have the weekends off.

If you would love to accept to take the position, you would be paid
300GBP every week as your pocket money. If you would want to discuss
further on the offer,i will like you to send your updated resume/CV.

Hope to hear from you ASAP.

Warmest Regards.
Mr.Smith Adam Henry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#190358 by AlanJones Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:42 am
Hello ,

How are you today?. I received your CV, and i will want to ask you
some questions. Why do you want to go for an au pair?. Will you be
able to take care of your travel expenses?, Are you allergic to
anything?, Do you have a drivers licence?.

Do get back to me asap.

Regards.

#191170 by AlanJones Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 am
Hello Dear,

How are you today?. I hope you are in good health?. I have been
considering then option of hiring you to work for me. It was a
splendid valentine celebration. I hope you had fun celebrating in your
country as well?.

I will hire you on one condition that you will take good care of my
son Emmanuel. He is all that i have got and i need someone that will
inculcate good moral values in his life especially at this early
stages of life. You will need to be more like a sister and a mother to
him, so that he will be able to learn from you, and that makes it
important that you will be a good person. I do hope that you will be
able to join us soon.

I will talk to my barrister tomorrow, so that she can prepare a
contract agreement between us, as well as proceed to give you an
invitation letter. I do hope that you discuss your coming with your
uncle that so that you will be prepare to book your flight and other
necessary things.

Cheers,
Mr. Smith

#191645 by AlanJones Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:31 pm
Hello,

I talked to my barrister already about my intention to hire you and i
believe that she will contact you soon. I have considered hiring you
as an au pair, and would be taking other necessary steps involved in
bringing you down here to start work immediately.

Get back to me asap.

Mr. Smith

#192220 by AlanJones Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 pm
Dear Applicant,
Contained in the attachment are the steps you and your employer, Mr. Smith Henry Adam have to take in order to legalize your Contract here in the UK.With regards to this issue, i have received the required certificates from your Employer and he has also confirmed originality of your contact. It have not been easy today but i thank God i came back with a positive answer from the HOME OFFICE where i was informed on the requirements/ Fees they need in obtaining the Certificates as soon as possible. The Information is in the attachment attached herein so open it and read it carefully. To that effect, i will humbly request you and your employer to provide me with the necessary requirements(your passport sized photograph included), so as to enable me proceed further and meet up with given time.

So please co-operate with us so as to enable us serve you better.

Barrister Allison Katie

Fake Contract

Henry Smith
12 St Lukes Street,
Pempbrokeshire,

Email: [email protected]

Job Preference: Au- pair Employment Ref. No: EM12UK/17

CONTRACT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT

This Employment Agreement is made as of this day January24, 2014, between Mr

Henry Adam Smith, (herein after referred to as the Employer), and Miss. …….

.We would like to offer you the position of an Au-pair to our family. The terms

and conditions of the job are as follows:

You will be required to work for approximately 30 hours per week. Every

weekend, will be spent with the family or anywhere as you would have the

Au – pair Accommodation:

You will have a Private Live-Out or Live-In Accommodation depending on your

preference with private bathroom, sitting room and bedroom. Your room would

also be furnished with a television set, an internet ready computer system and a

fixed landline telephone. We ask that all rooms be kept tidy and that friends

staying over should only do so with our permission. If we go out as a family, you

will generally beinvited to come with us (at our expense) should you so choose.

Unique and superbly positioned four bedroom bungalow benefiting from plenty of

entertaining space as well as an indoor swimming pool with spa facilities. Four

bedrooms, two with en suites, 3 family bathrooms, full visitors’ apartment (Private

Live-Out), three reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and 2 fitted kitchen. The

property further benefits from having a garage, off street parking and a landscaped

Duties and Responsibilities:

Your main duty is to take care of my kid, prepare him for school, get him to observe

his siesta, help him do his home works and clean up as well as make him happy by

You will have a weekly pocket money of 300 Pounds (Three hundred Pounds

weekly. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between

ourselves from time to time.

Start Date and Period of Employment:

You are expected to start as soon as you arrive and stay for a minimum period of

6months or more. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other

reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required

If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’ we

will give you a minimum of one month notice.

Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as

 Causing a disruptive influence in the household

 Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our

 Unreliability in time- keeping or attendance

 Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or

In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will

Second - a written warning.

Third - dismissal without need for further notice.

Reasons with would give rise to summary dismissal would be:

 Theft or other dishonest offences

 Child abuse or neglect

You will have 3 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be

negotiated however, well in advance

PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND

CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THIS CONTRACT BEFORE SIGNING.

Barrister Allison Katie

UK Immigration Sector

Home Office (UK Border Agency),

Email:[email protected]

PRINT, SIGN, SCAN & SEND BACK TO US AS AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT.

Fake requirements document

UK Border Agency, 2 Marsham Street London SW1P 4DF UK

ATTN: Applicant

Application Ref Number: EM13UK/01

Date: 24 January, 2014

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the United

Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We

also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship and asylum.

Disclaimer:

The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration status into the UK not to

make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry

(Visa) into the UK is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of

residence or location after certification and issuance of Visa Approval to the applicant by the UK Home Office as

at the time of application. Au pair Applicants please apply for National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card

only.

The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the

UK, by:

 Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the UK for

Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry Visa.

 Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the

needed points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based system for immigration in

 Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the UK

legally within 2 to 8 months.

The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years.

Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they can receive

National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting Au pair paperwork for the UK. It will

help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the

skilled Applicants will need to come to the UK. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial

base is crucial to its success.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for National Insurance Number, Residence

Permit and Work Scheme Card. *Smith’s Family* is your Host in the UK and shall fulfill necessary

hosting requirement to support your application in due course.

National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can work after

appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill 2012 requirements for applicants.

Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers in Social Service Category (i.e Au pair,

Babysitter, Nanny) coming to live and work in the UK for at least 2 to 8 months are mandated to have a

minimum of £670GBP, which is the stipulated financial requirement/basic applicant insurance

A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UK HOME OFFICE

allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK. You must be able to

demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for

your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Au pairs financially.

The mandatory insurance allowance is £670GBP. National Insurance process is for the security and

wellbeing of the applicant and is mandatory. Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure that

you can carter for your needs and support yourself once you arrive here before you receive your first

salary from your Employer.

The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are

allowed entry into the UK and must be completed to fulfill availability of funds in cases of Emergency and for full

financial security of the applicant/worker before receipt of first month salary and benefits from Employers.

This process is solely for proof that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an applicant

seeking to enter the United Kingdom despite sponsorship from your Employer for your financial

security and would take 24hrs for confirmation hence follow the detailed instructions for confirmation

of immigrant travel allowance below.

PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF MANDATORY BASIC INSURANCE FUNDS

The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed points for

issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents. Bank statements were

hitherto accepted, however due to falsification of bank statements which does not compulsorily certify/surety

that the applicant would enter the Country with the mandatory insurance allowance/financial requirement, we no

longer accept bank statements as final travel guarantee

Important (As per Immigration policies, this process must be completed by anyone you wish to stand

in as your next of kin; i.e any member of your immediate family must be aware of your intended travel

to the UK. This can be either your Father, Mother, Close friend or relative.

To meet the above requirement your Father, Mother, Close friend or relative is to make a deposit of the

stipulated financial requirement of £670GBP to your name and address in the UK via any Western

Union or Money Gram agent as proof that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive

here till you receive your first salary from your Employer:

METHOD TO BE USED WHILE MAKING THE DEPOSIT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM:

SENDER: Could be either your Father, Mother, Close friend or relative.

RECEIVER: Must be you the primary immigrant

PAYOUT COUNTRY: United Kingdom

PAYOUT AMOUNT: 670GBP

Note: You must ensure that the sender is either your Father, Mother, Close friend or relative and the

receiver must be you (your name) for the security of your funds and to enable you withdraw the fund

back as soon as you arrive UK. After you have make the deposit kindly send us the scan copy of the

deposit receipt for Verification and Confirmation process in the UK Home Office.

Your Father, Mother, Close friend or relative should Visit the nearest Western Union or Money Gram

Office, close to him or her and make a deposit of £670GBP to your name as the receiver here in UK

which is your insurance allowance following the transfer instructions above carefully for our

verification and confirmation Process.

A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UK HOME OFFICE

Application Checklist: You are to send the following application requirements:

 Confirm Courier Address for Shipment of Hard Copies of your National Insurance Documents,

Work Scheme Card, Residence Permit and supporting documents via courier within 28 hours

you will received it.

 Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement including the Money Transfer

Verification Number to enable our office perform Verification of the deposit. This is usually

carried out within 24hrs.

 The filled Application Form (if any).

Note: Ensure that the receiver of the 670GBP is you so that only you can withdraw the deposit after the

verification of deposit has been carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which

is why it is in either your Father, Mother, Close Friend Relative or name as the sender and your name

as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as it is the mandatory process

for your financial security when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer.

Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Relocation Package

(ERP). Relocation Package protects the right of Au pairs and ensures full compliance to terms and

conditions of contract engagement by UK Employers.

The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the point-based system for the release

of your Work permit, National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card, Residence Permit and

supporting documents to legalize your work status here.

We are aware that you are not a member of European citizens and we want to specify to you that this is

not a payment, this is a deposit for your proof of sufficient fund which will prove to the UK Home Office

your financial capability and that you are capable of taken care of yourself before receiving your first

salary from your employer. This is as a result Global Economic Crisis in the country at the moment,

remember this fund will be withdrawn by you upon your arrival to the UK that is why you have been

advised to use your name as the receiver here in UK and any of your relative, Father, Mother, Close

Friend can be the sender.

**Please note that your application will be rejected as invalid if you do not deposit the specified fund**

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Border Agency,

2 Marsham Street

London, SW1P 4DF

United Kingdom.

Application: Barrister Wilfred Smith

[email protected]

(Home Office Representative for Au -pair Application)

#192483 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:20 pm
How are you doing?. It's okay, if you did receive the requirements
from the barrister. I will hope that she handle your papers and the
contract proceedings as soon as possible. I will urge you to adhere to
instructions from the barrister, so that she will carry out the
process immediately.

Regards,
Mr. Smith

I hope you are doing great?. I got a call from the barrister this
morning requesting that we present her with the requirements she sent
to you, so that she will act on your application. I will want you to
give me an update on your arrangement immediately.

Get back to me asap.
Mr. Smith

#192485 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:21 pm
From the fake barrister

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application, i talked with your prospective employer, Mr. Smith this morning, so that you and him can furnish me with the requirements from the Home office, for speedy processing of your papers. I will want you to get back to me with the requirements, so that i can complete this process immediately.

Thanks,
Barrister Allison Katie

#192696 by AlanJones Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:23 pm
Bank account used by the scammers

Hello Applicant,

I have directed your feedback on inability to make a transaction to the account department here in the UK Home Office, and we have resolve to take another step of verification to make sure that you can join Mr. Smith, your prospective employer here as soon as possible.

We have contacted our agency in your country, and we have directed that you make a deposit in our agent's account number, and forward the deposit slip to me for confirmation. After the verification, we can now proceed your application immediately.

You will have to make a deposit of 670gbp equivalent in Rupee i.e (69335 Indian Rupee or more) to this account;
ICICI BANK
CURRENT
VICTORIA MICHEAL
INT. A/C NO. 629605500273
IFS CODE: ICIC 0006296

We will direct you on further instructions on the funds after verification.

Working to serve,
Barrister Allison Katie

#192756 by AlanJones Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:15 am
Hello Dear,

How are you doing?. I hope all is well with you?. We are doing great
here. I was talking with Emmanuel earlier today, and he was so happy
that you will be joining us soon. How is the process with the
barrister?, i hope it is going accordingly?.

Keep me posted with the proceedings?

Warm regards,
Mr. Smith

#193074 by AlanJones Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 am
Another bank account from the scammer

Hello Applicant,

I am sorry for the late reply. I had to consult the office before replying to your message. I am sorry for your inconveniences .

You will have to use this account, since you find it difficult paying with the previous account.You need to make this payment today, to avoid further delay in your application.

HDFC BANK ACCOUNT
Victoria Michael.
A/C:50100018830321
ifsc hdfc 0000132

Note: Do not use the previous instruction on payment rather, you will have to pay in this money into this account by yourself.

Visit the bank with the amount, and pay in directly into this account with the account details. You will pay into the account an amount up to 670gbp or more in Rupees.

Working to serve,
Barrister Allison Katie

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.203.69.5
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Account details Noted -- Michelle

#193126 by AlanJones Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:28 pm
I called Mrs. Katie for an update on your application. She told me
that you are directed to deposit a certain amount of money into their
agent's account, for verification. She said that you do not need
someone to assist you with the deposit but you will have to go the
bank with the funds and deposit into the account, and send her the
deposit slip. After confirming the deposit with agent, that you have
funds readily available they will proceed your application. She told
me that your funds will be remitted back after verification and
processing of the papers.

I will ask that you try as much as you can to make the deposit
immediately so that she can carry out her duties in that regards. We
do hope that you join us here in the nearest future.

Warm regards,
Mr. Smith

#193127 by AlanJones Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:28 pm
Hello Applicant,

I do anticipate your urgent submission of the deposit slip, so that your application can be processed. Your employer, Mr. Smith is already worried on the delay of this process. I will want you to send me your phone number on your next mail to me for easy communication.

Get back to me as soon as possible.

We work to serve.

Barrister Allison Katie