Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#195005 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 pm
Hi XXX,

I am happy to hear from you in short notice and am interested in your profile.

As regards to your mail, I am Dr. Clara Anderson I live at #9b Buckingham Palace Avenue, London SW1A1AA. I am a single parent and also a Neurologist/Psychiatric Consultant. I have only one daughter who is 3yrs old I am a soccer fan, I love Chelsea so much. I also love watching Barcelona and Real Madrid. My daughter likes Games and visiting friends I hope you can play with him. I am very busy person and my job hardly allow me time for my daughter this is why I need your assistance as an Aupair in my family so I have agreed that you are the one that suites our requirements. And I need your assistance in our family for the due care of my son Cindy is all I have got and it took us 10 years of marriage to have her here. Though, my husband is late now but he still lives in me he was a lovely man sorry I don’t want to remember his death. I am willing to do anything for my daughter’s happiness that’s why am willing to pay you Four Hundred Great British Pounds (£400) per week so you will take Cindy as your own blood I shall provide you with a Live-In Accommodation with Private Bathroom and Bedroom. Your room will also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready Computer System and a Fixed Land-line telephone. I ask that all rooms be kept tidy and that friends staying over should only do so with my permission.

Before we proceed I will love to ask you some vital questions:

* Have you been to London before?

* Do you have a valid passport?

* Who will shoulder your travel expenses?

*What are your strengths in working with children?

*What do you like best about your job?

* What kinds of activities would you plan for children?

* What are your views on television?

* How do you encourage fitness?

* What would you do if you had concerns about my child’s development or behavior?

Tell me more about yourself alongside send me your updated CV/Resume and recent pictures for perusal attached here are our pictures and i hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards

Dr. Clara Anderson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195120 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:06 pm
am impressed with your CV and so far i look forward to proceed further to UK office to reform with the contract documents

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195132 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 pm
Thanks for your answers to my questions, I must say am impressed and that shows you can take good care of my child. Tomorrow I will proceed to the UK home office to apply for the approval of your aupair placement and the procurement of your traveling papers so as such I will prepare an approved contract letter of employment with the jog terms and conditions for your review and signing. Hopefully will be sending it tomorrow. Thanks

#195285 by AlanJones Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:59 am
The scammers opening message

Dearest Aupair ,
How are you doing today? Hope fine. I will start by introducing myself, I am Dr. Mrs. Clara Anderson; I work with National Hospital for Psychiatric and Neurology and live here in UK with my wife a nurse and a child. We need an Aupair assistance for the due care of our son Micky, please indicate your interest by writing us back with your updated resume and recent pictures for more communication on this job offer.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
Best Regards

Dr. Mrs. Clara Anderson

#195403 by AlanJones Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:55 am
please let me have your full name, date of birth, nationality, location

#196155 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:57 am
More barely literate ramblings - you would think a Doctor would be capable of writing proper English. :laugh-s:

Hi dearie, i wish to go to Uk home office to confirm on your offer and do not know how far gone with them before i go. do have a blessed day

#196285 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:35 pm
Hi my dear, where are you contacted by UK home office cos i was there to check on so far gone on the confirmation of your contract offer. thanks and do have a blessed moment. Meanwhile here is the assigned contract letter for approval. pls ensure to be careful while filling the form and print out and fill it then you scan and send to UK home office: [email protected]

Contents of the contract document

APPROVED CONTRACT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT

Approved by UK Border Agency

Job preference: Au pair Employment Ref No. :EM14UK/08

2nd April

This employment agreement is made as of this day......of ..........., 2014 between:

Dr. Mrs. Clara Anderson

.............................................................................................. ...

Place of residence:

#9B, Buckingham Palace Avenue. London SW1A1AA

..................................................................................................

hereinafter referred to as "the host or employer" and

....................................................................................

hereinafter referred to as "the au pair or employee"

....................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................

Place of residence/Telephone number:

.............................................................................. ...........

GENERAL CONDITIONS

• The au pair shall be received by the host family for a minimum period of

three(3) months to one year if the two parts pleases they can extend.

• During this period, the au pair shall be given the opportunity to improve

her/his education, in particular with regard to the language courses, and to

increase her/his general cultural development.

• The agreement shall take effect from the arrival day

DUTIES OF THE HOST

The host undertakes to receive the au pair into the family and to let her/him share

the daily family life; in this connection, he makes the following declaration of which

the au pair takes note:

• that the family consists of:

......................................................................................................................................

Two (2)

Including................................ Adults One (1)

Three (3) and...................... Girl, aged

of..............................................................

Five (5)

• that the family lives in a Bungalow consisting of ....... . rooms including......

Five (5) London,

.....................bathroom(s), situated around ................................... and.....

........................ Away from an educational institution where appropriate language

courses are available.

• Occupation of the host:

Neurologist / Neurosurgeon Consultant

............................................................................................... ...................

• Occupation of the host's spouse:

Contractor

.................................................................... ....................................

• The host employs the following domestic staff in the home:

Cook

...............................................................................................................................

• The language normally spoken in the household is

Three (3) Members

English

................................ ......................................................................

The host shall provide board and lodging for the au pair and shall place at

His/her disposal a separate suitable room or a suitable room shared with the

In addition, the host shall pay the au pair salary and pocket money amounting

to 1600GBP monthly and 100 GBP for weekly up keeps.

The au pair's hours of duty shall be organised in such a way as, to allow

her/him to follow courses, and to improve her/his general cultural

development and knowledge of the language.

One (1)

The au pair shall have ................... free day(s) per week and shall have full

opportunity to take part in religious worship.

In the event of the au pair's falling ill, the host shall continue to provide board

and lodging and shall give all appropriate care until such time as necessary

arrangements have been made.

DUTIES OF THE AU PAIR

6 to 7

The au pair undertakes to participate, in day to day family duties by furnishing the

following services and will also have a Sunday off:

Prepare the kid for school.

Get her observe their siesta.

Help her do their Homework

Clean her up and do some light work.

DISCIPLINE: Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:

Causing a disruptive influence in the household.

Job incompetence.

Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interest.

Unreliability in time- keeping or attendance.

Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.

In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:

First - a verbal warning.

Second - a written warning.

Third - dismissal without need for further notice.

Reasons which would give rise to summary dismissal would be:

Theft or other dishonest offences

Drunkenness

Illegal Drug taking

Child abuse or neglect

The Au pair agrees to comply with any formality necessary on her/his part to enable

the host to fulfil her/his obligations in this agreement.

This agreement has been drawn up in three copies:

• One to be retained by the host,

• One to be retained by the au pair,

• One to be deposited with the UK Home Office.

IF THE TERMS AND CONDITION IS ACCEPTED BY YOU, SIGN, SCAN AND

SEND BACK TO US THROUGH OUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Dr. Mrs. Clara Anderson.

XXX

EMPLOYEE

UK HOME OFFICE

UK Immigration Sector Home Office (UK Border Agency),

Trocoll House, Wakering Road, Barking IG11 8PD,

[email protected]

London, United Kingdom.

#196685 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:47 pm
From the fake UK Home Office [email protected]

Attention: Applicant,

The Information in the attachment provides details on how to get approval for the procurement of your UK Valid Family Visa, certificate of eligibility work and Residence Permit for you to work and reside freely/legally in the UK and kindly open and read the information in the attachment for policy guidance. Kindly make sure all the information provided by you in the Visa is true as any false information will result in you being banned from the UK for ten(10) years.Also send us your travel date for your flight booking which your employer will be paying for. As soon as your Visa Application is approved here in the UK you will called on appointment to the Local British Consulate or Embassy in your area.

Thank you
Uk Home Office
Working to serve you better

Attached are a real UK visa application and a fake instruction document.

ATTN: XXX,

Application Ref Number: EM14UK/08

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the

United Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs

regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship

and asylum.

Disclaimer:

The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration

status into the UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or

Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (Visa) into the UK is executed by the

Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or

location after certification and issuance of Visa Approval to the applicant by the UK

Home Office as at the time of application. EU Applicants please apply for National

Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.

The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry

into the UK, by:

? Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering

the UK for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the

Entry Visa.

? Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to

earn the needed points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based

system for immigration in 2010

? Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business

activities in the UK legally.

The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45

years.

Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they

receive National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting paperwork for the UK.

It will help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public

that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the UK. The role of employees/migrants with

qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for National Insurance Number and

Work Scheme Card. Dr. Mrs. Clara Anderson is your Host in the UK and shall fulfill necessary

hosting requirement to support your application in due course.

National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can

work after appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill 2010 requirements for

applicants coming to work in the United Kingdom as Au pair

Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers in Social Service Category (i.e Au

pair, Babysitter, Nanny) coming to live and work in the UK for at least 2 months are mandated to

have a minimum of 750GBP, which is the stipulated financial requirement/basic applicant

insurance allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK. You

must be able to demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you

can be responsible for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and

secure au pairs financially. The Basic Travel Allowance is 750GBP. (BTA) process is for the

security and wellbeing of the applicant and is mandatory.

Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure that you can cater for your needs and

support yourself once you arrive here before you receive your first salary from your

Employer.

The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible applicants who are

financially capable are allowed entry into the UK and must be completed to fulfill

availability of funds in cases of Emergency and for full financial security of the

applicant/worker before receipt of first month salary and benefits from Employers.

This process is solely for proof that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an

applicant seeking to enter the United Kingdom despite sponsorship from your Employer for your

financial security and would take 24hrs for confirmation hence follow the detailed instructions for

confirmation of immigrant travel allowance below.

PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF (BTA) BASIC TRAVEL ALLOWANCE

The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn

the needed points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and

supporting documents. Bank statements were hitherto accepted, however due to

falsification of bank statements which does not compulsorily certify/surety that the

applicant would enter the Country with the mandatory insurance allowance/financial

requirement, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel guarantee for the Basic

Travel Allowance

Important (As per Immigration policies, this process must be completed by anyone you wish to

stand in as your next of kin; i.e any member of your immediate family must be aware of your

intended travel to the UK. This can be either your Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Close Relative

or Friend)

To meet the above requirement your Father or Mother or selected next of kin or friend is to

make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of 750GBP with Your name as the

receiver To UK via any Money Gram agent as proof that you have secured funds to support

yourself when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer:

Sender can be Father or Mother or any of the suggested individuals above at your discretion

that you wish to be aware of your travel to the UK.

Receiver: Must be you the primary immigrant (Consuala Belgrano)

Payout/Destination Country: United Kingdom

Note: You must ensure that the sender is any of the above as instructed and the receiver is you

for the security of your funds.

Your Father or Mother or selected next of kin or friend should Visit the nearest Money Gram

Post Office, Money Gram agent or Money Gram Shop close to you and make the deposit of

750GBP with your name as the receiver to United Kingdom which is your insurance allowance

following the transfer instructions above carefully for our verification and confirmation.

Application Checklist: You are to send the following application requirements:

? Confirm Courier Address for Shipment of Hard Copies of your National Insurance

Documents, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents.

? Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement including the Money

Transfer Verification Number to enable our office perform Verification of the deposit. This

is usually carried out within 24hrs.

Note: Ensure that the receiver is you so that only you can withdraw the deposit after the

verification of deposit has been carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for

verification which is why it is in your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have

funds to support yourself as is the mandatory process for your financial security when

you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer.

Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of

Relocation Package (ERP). Relocation Package protects the right of immigrants and

ensures full compliance to terms and conditions of contract engagement by UK

Employers.

The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the point-based system for the

release of your Certificate of Eligibility, Social Worker Identity Card, Work Scheme Card and

supporting documents to legalize your work status here.

UK Home office,

UK Immigration Sector Home Office

(UK Border Agency),

Trocoll House,

Wakering Road, Barking IG11 8PD,

………………………………………

Mr. DAVID JAMES

(Public Relation officer)

#196800 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 am
Attention: Applicant,

I acknowledge your email and will be glad to clarify your further on the issue of your basic travel allowance.

Note that prior to this time I understand you have had discussion with your employer I want to give you an insight on the bases of this deposit.

Before now immigrants seeking employment in United Kingdom had early been showing the proof of basic travel allowance through their statement of account but some immigrants started showing fake statement of account details which lead to constituting the city with bad behaviour like stealing, put hands in shady things etc.

So because of this the UK Home Government had to change her policy to immigrants showing their proof of sufficient fund/basic travel allowance through money gram as to ensure the authenticity of the fund which will be verified to approve your visa application and essential documents.

Note that you are expected to make this deposit in your name as the receiver while a friend or relative who knows about your application and whom will stand as your next of kin will be the sender payout location United Kingdom payout amount 750GBP because you will withdraw the fund on your arrival to UK.

DO not visit the UK Embassy until you are asked to do so, because you will receive an invitation letter with instructions on how to answer questions at the UK Embassy so as not to have problems with your application.

Kindly comply with this requirements for verification and approval of your application to enable the UK Home Office start the processing of your papers.

Thank you
UK Home Office
We work to serve you better.