Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#196583 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:35 am
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

The email address [email protected] and the pictures have been used numerous times by this scammer with different names:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=61708
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=78822
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=81485
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=70568

Hello Au pair,

I saw your profile on the Au pair site.

We are a British family living in London, UK. I work for Royal Dutch (shell petroleum). A British Based Multinational Oil and Gas Company.
I live at 32 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0RE .

We currently have son aged 3 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 or 12 month(s).

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our son is fairly easy going and fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded who enjoys dancing and having a good time

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447012999100 or [email protected]

We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Dr Kenny Bedford

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196653 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:08 am
Hello Au pair,
It was nice to get to hear from you,i told my family about you and they love it, so I have considered hiring you for your services. However as regards your flight ticket that will be handled by me and also some other relevant documents you might be needing to proceed into the UK,but you have to take care of your UK visa fees nothing much I presume.So if you agree with these terms please let me know so that I can have my lawyer issue you your contract/invitation letter and also all the necessary details on how to obtain your traveling papers.
But first let me tell you a little bit about my family,

we are down to earth people not arrogant,we respect our employees opinion very much,my son is the most adorable things on the face of the earth we love them so much and so will you I hope.We are also easy going people my wife and I.

You are allowed to attend any school of your choose around the area during the week days. Saturday and sunday will be your work free day.

I leave for work early in the morning 7.30am,my wife is a seamstress so she is a little more around the house than I
The family those a lot of outings,we go fishing sometimes my wife and I,also to the beach together the whole family.

Best wishes

Dr Kenny Bedford

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196956 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 am
From fake barrister [email protected]

Hello,
How are you doing?After talking with my
client,he has authorized me to send you this email..I am attaching
herewith a Contract/Invitation Letter from Dr Kenny Bedford, for you to
go through.. If you accept, you would have to sign and date at the
bottom and send a scanned copy to me as e mail attachment.

Information For Travel.

Your employer went to the UK Immigrations Office here in London to
inform them about his decision to employ you and to also seek their
approval/permit as they are the legal authorities vested with the
power to permit/approve foreign workers.

You have to contact them
immediately you sign the contract letter. Send a copy to them and
also request them to furnish you with details of how you can get
your work permit and travel documents.Also you should know that
your employer,would share travel costs with you,he will pay them
for your Flight Ticket and some other relevant documents, and the
little you would spend is the cost of obtaining your Visa
okay. Here are their contact details:

United Kingdom- Immigration Office London
2 Marsham Street
Central London
United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
Send them an e mail with a copy of the signed contract letter and
they would get in touch with you so that you can travel down
soonest to resume duties.
Best Regards
Barrister Peter Armstrong

Bureau of Immigration
Department of Justice.

#196958 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 am
From fake immigration UK Immigration Visa [email protected]

UK-Immigration Office London.

Attn:

Find here with attached information required for the procurement of your work permit application form. You are to go through them carefully and get back to us with the requirements to enable us finish the processing of your work permit visa.

You are to send back to us
Scanned copy of visa payment slip

Completed visa application form must be submitted with the sum of £350pounds through Money Gram
PAYMENT DETAILS.

Receiver Name: Mrs Laura Jones
Payout Location: Lunar House,
82 Wellesley Road
Croydon, Surrey CR9 2BY
United Kingdom
Phone: +447012993505

Send back to us scan copy of payment slip and a copy of contact letter sign between you and your employer.

Congratulation
Jacob Franklin
Head of Operations

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.3.96
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

UK Work Permit Requirement.pdf

Dear Applicant,

Your Employer (Dr Kenny Bedford) has asked that we contact you on requisite information required to process supporting documents that would aid your travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time. However included herewith are details and information regarding procurement of your travel documents and other supporting documents.

Dr Kenny Paterson has mandated us to procure as well as process your relevant travel documents, and other supporting documents to facilitate your travel to the UNITED KINGDOM for commencement of work in due time.

With respect to the requirements and certifications and other supporting documents to be acquired, we wish to inform you of the Department of Expatriate Resources (DER) requirements which states that all expatriates who intend to work in the UK must have attained all DER Certifications in various categories with respect to their contract engagements. Vaccination would be carried out at the port of entry into the country and it is advisable to present all documents on procurement, as that would enable the authorities vested with the duty to carry out the vaccinations; administer their duties.

The DER Certifications will have to embrace the registration and approval of your relevant information with the designated local agencies (Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Commerce and industry respectively with DER inclusive).

The reason for the review of this policy as communicated by the DER is to ensure that expatriates with Letter of Contract do not have to travel down to the UK for any other reason other than the primary aim of commencement of work as required.

The DPR Certifications will cost you the following:

1. DER Application Form/Approval - ₤150

2) Flight Ticket (will be paid by Dr Kenny Bedford Your Employer)

Various Ministerial Registrations:

(a) Expatriate Work Permit - ₤100
(b) Foreign Affairs Cert. ₤100

3. DER expatriates quota approval Charge in relevant categories - ₤500 (has been paid by your employer)

Total ₤350.00 (pounds sterling) (To be paid by you)

Please note that the cost of the Prepaid Flight Tickets has been undertaken by your employer.

This will enable us commence and finalize all your necessary work permit and registration of documents as we need to reach out to our contact for immediate procurement of your visa from your country and other supporting documents in record time.

As a result of time constraint for expatriates owing to the Work Commencement Date, all payments for permits which is ₤350.00 are to be made via Money Gram or Western Union transfer in care of our Accountant;

Receiver: Mrs. Laura Jones.
Payout Location: United Kingdom- British Immigration
2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom

Go to the nearest bank or post office and indicate your intention of sending a Money Gram Transfer. Provide them with the details above, and then proceed to scan, attach and send receipt via e-mail to us informing us that the transfer has been remitted.

This would enable us initiate procurement of requisite documents which should be through by next week if we receive payment on time after which documents (Hard Copy Agreement Letter, Prepaid Flight Tickets) would be packaged and sent to you via DHL Speed Delivery to enable you proceed to the British embassy in your country to procure your visa as soon as possible, in order to travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time. Indicate in your response, convenient hours to receive package on procurement to enable us make appropriate adjustments with DHL

Documents should be expected within three working days on confirmation of payment information. You will be required to scan and send immediately,

1. Payment information and the information below in subsequent correspondence

2. Scanned Completed Application Form which is attached herewith

3. Name of the nearest airport you would be flying into the country from

4. International passport details, (Scan and send as attachment) Note that your passport is okay for the procurement of your travel documents. It can also be renewed when you get down here.

5. An address reachable by courier services.

Your travel tickets will be provided by The Bedford Family through us, and delivered along side with your relevant documents and other supporting documents (contract engagement documents after endorsement.)

Do well to also indicate your arrival date on receipt of travel documents as that would enable us arrange airport pickup.

Please acknowledge receipt of this e-mail and information contained herewith.

We will serve you better.

United Kingdom- British Immigration London

2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom

#196959 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 am
i call up the British Embassy here in London today concerning your working permit visa so you can come and start work with my family here in London.
Have already paid the sum of 500pounds today for your working visa, now you are to make sure you pay the remaining 350pounds first thing tomorrow morning to avoid any form of delay in the visa process, so it could enable them process all your visa process, so i can now pay for your flight and booking of flight ticket.

So I will advice you to go and make your payment for your work permit and send them your visa application form,so as to enable us meet up the deadline and to avoid any form of delay in the near future.
Please do keep me updated as regards your proceedings,so as I dont get lost.

Best wishes & Good luck

Dr Kenny Bedford
For the family.

#197091 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 pm
UK-Immigration Office London

10-04-2014
Attn:
Congratulations.

we advise you to get a Perfect Money Account(www.perfectmoney.is) go to there website open an account fund it through any Money Exchanges in your country and transfer to our account. It is very easy.

Below is the information you will use to make the payment through our Perfect Money Account:-

Perfect Money Account Info:-

Account: U5113138

Account Name: Luchin

Once you make the payment, you have to notify us, We will receive the payment as soon as you confirm to us.

Yours Faithfully,
Head of customer services
Jacob Franklin
Head of Operations
UK Immigration office London

#218043 by xliga Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:21 am
Scammer with this email using same img. of other scammers.

Beware!!!!
---------------------------------------------
Hello,

I saw your profile on the au pair site

We are a British family living in London, UK. I am a Medical Doctor here in London, I stay in No 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD
We currently have a son aged 3 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us.
About Our Family
We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our son are fairly easy going and relaxed, he would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm..
We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.
You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447031993982 or [email protected]
We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Dr Chris Denton