Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#196660 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:51 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Au pair,

We are the Williams family, I am a information technology professional and i traveled all around the Europe due to my type of work, i am to start my trips anytime from now and i cant leave my child all alone cos i'm a (single
parent). Approachable and need someone to be a big sister to my little darling. My chlid is intelligent and nice kid.
Is name is Franklin. I want you to be with him and take good care of him for about some months...Franklin attends a mainstream school a miles up the road from where we live.... He will stay school and the town Port St Lucie is easy accessible (0.5miles), with shops, pubs, club and supermarket. We also live 40-60 mins train ride from Florida (40 miles), closest cities are Port (22miles), Florida (7miles). If you want to attend college the closest is Miami which is 2miles away with a wide range of courses to suit part time study. I'll give you 700 Dollars per week also. Plus occasional extras, like nights out, take always etc...
You will have the use of my whole house, including internet and sky TV, So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair/ nanny for my kids .So i hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Mrs Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196798 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:49 am
From the fake travel agency TRAVEL USA [email protected]

Attention

GTI Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United State. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by your Host Family Mrs Williams who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed her either... We would request that you provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately.

- Full Name

-Home Address

-Phone Number

-Nationality

_Copy of your Passport photo

-A Total of $1,300 to enable us process the necessary Documents , flights, medical insurance, visa and your visa will be working visa for 2 years
We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details....

In anticipation of your response

Yours Faithfully,

Global Travels International

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196960 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:39 am
From fake travel agency TRAVEL USA [email protected]

Attention XXX
We thank you so much for being with us,we got all your details and it as been forwarded to our processing department

Your au pair papers, flights ticket, working visa will take just A Week for processing.

However, au pair papers, flights ticket,working visa. we be granted for two years and we would like you to get back to us with the Payment Confirmation which the Payment should be made payable through Western Union Money Transfer to our cashier details below:

Name: Diana Lane
City: Rigby
State: Idaho
Zip Code: 83442

Respond to us with the MTCN Number,Sender's Name and Address.As soon as we receive all this,we will begin with the Arrangement with no delay.As soon as we receive the payment from you

Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully,

#197029 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:01 am
Hi

How are you doing today hope you good.

Let me know the date you want to book your flight ticket.Can you drive?

What is your favorite color

Franklin say hi to you.

Regards

Mrs Williams

#197055 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:59 am
Attention

Here is the bank account details to transfer the payment.

Bank name : TD bank
Account name : Cynthia Johnson
Account number: 4288580XXX
Routing : 067014822
Swift code: NRTHUS33
Bank Address: 4400 south Florida avenue Lakeland Florida 33813

Get back to us with the transfer confirmation payment slip.

Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully,

#197056 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 am
Hello
Thanks for your update and am happy you will be with us soon.
I think everything is fine am just asking if you can drive because i can provide you a car if you can drive but you cant lol.

Franklin say hi to you.

See you soon

Mrs Williams

#197369 by AlanJones Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 am
Hi.

How are you doing today hope you good and how is your weekend too.
and update me as soon as you make the payment to the agency.

Franklin say hi to you.

See you soon

Mrs Williams

#197431 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 am
Attention తీపి యోని
We thank you so much for being with us,kindly pay to this account in India and send us the payment reciept

BANK NAME - ICICI BANK
A/C NAME - ABHIJIT ROY
A/C NO - 001801543XXX.
IFSC CODE - ICIC0000018.
BRANCH- BORIVALI WEST
PAN NO.- ATTPR2391B.

We await your urgent reply.

GTI TRAVELS

#197600 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 pm
Third bank account

Attention XXX

We thank you so much for being with us.

Kindly make the payment to this account details below.

Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account Name. TALUNGPINGBOU
Account No. 33172051XXX
IFSC CODE. SBIN0003777
BRANCH. SEKMAI (STATE BANK OF INDIA)

Get back to us with the payment receipt as soon as you make the transfer.

Yours Faithfully,