Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#199680 by angelica615 Thu May 01, 2014 9:54 pm
SCAM / FRAUD WARNING

http://www.greataupair.com/showprofile. ... id/1835019

GreatAuPair.com - Where care providers and families click!

Dear Removed (BW),

Elizabeth has sent you a new message.

» Read and reply from your GreatAuPair Inbox.

The family's profile locator is 1835019

The family is located in New York, NY.

THE FAMILY
Our family now have a busier schedule, I started working full time as a financial controller 8.00am to 5.30pm, run his own pipe-lining business which is based on Civil Engineering (so we're not always available at home) so we are looking for some assistance with Carl and Meliana and around the house. Hopefully you can add another language for my twins to learn and experience a different culture. Our friends, who live minutes away, have an au pair from Spain and it's working really well for them.

We live on 131 Meserole Ave, Brooklyn, NY, which am sure you know is a big city. I am down to Earth, blunt and take things the way they come. I am a very friendly person and easy to get along with. You will have no problem in adapting to our lifestyle here. We will need your services due to the time commitment that is demanding by our job. We want you to know that you'll never have any cause to regret taking up this job. If you smoke and you want to smoke,it's most not be in my home cause we don't smoke in the house and definitely not in front of my Twins, I must say here that were Christian family and we are devoted to our Religion.

Carl and Meliana
My lovely girls's name are Carl & Meliana, they will be 3 by August, we enrolled them at a kindergarten school this year, after which they will also proceed to elementary school. my Twins are welcoming and though they are young, Carl has a warm reception for people and Meliana has got friendly attitude too. they both likes playing a lot and I do not think you will not have any problem with them. so far Carl & Meliana eats and plays well. Very intelligent and fun to be with, they likes candy, chocolate enjoys watching cartoon. You’ll enjoy staying with my Twins.

SALARY
You will be entitled to a pay of $1800 every month while you will also be given an entitlement of $100 every week for petty expenses which you might need for yourself. This salary is subject to negotiations for an upward review upon your arrival.

SCHEDULE
We would appreciate help getting Carl & Meliana ready for school and walking them down (5mins), collecting them from school, getting their meal ready and sitting down to go through their home work or school activities (at this age its not too taxing!!), taking them out on their bike or to the park which requires crossing one road and you're there. Food shopping (next to school) and keeping the house tidy, along with meal preparation. There is a good bus service and train network however we are looking at providing a small car. This would give you more freedom and allow you to have trips with the Twins. We love occasional nights out and can agree on evenings and schedule when required.

ROOM
A well furnished bedroom will be made available for your personal use soon as you get here. You will also be provided with a personal computer connected to the internet so you can keep in contact with relatives, TV and other necessary things at your disposal. There will be enough privacy for you; I guess you'll really like it. You are free to start as soon as possible, I will appreciate you coming immediately but any date of your choice will also be welcomed. You have every weekend as your off days as my husband will not be going to work during weekends except special overtime.

STUDY
You will be free to study in any school of your choice soon as you get here that's if you still want to. I will be helping you as regards tuition fees and there are so many colleges and Universities here that offer good and qualitative courses. We’ll be willing to help you with that.

Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and probably get
some more pictures from you?

I will love to know how long you want to stay with us and if the
salary is good by you?

Do you have a valid passport and other necessary document needed for
Visa Application?

Thanks.

Hi Removed (BW),

Thanks for your message am excited you like our family,I spoke with my husband and he agreed you can come over, its just Carl and Meliana now, so we are looking it to make it bigger family by you joining us.Our kid loved everything I told her about you so I'll want us to start preparations as soon as possible and get everything set because I believe the VISA processing takes some time.

About the Visa, flight and other traveling documents, I believe its best we get them through an agency because of our past experience from our neighbor: so I believe it's best to apply through them, they helped our neighbor with their last Au pair and it was very fast, smooth so we also feel very secure patronizing them. We want to make sure that you have a valid VISA and documents so that when you get to the US there wont be any hitch whatsoever.
Our friends had their first Au pair In the year 2012 from Finland that processed an invalid VISA more like a tourist VISA instead of a J1 VISA and was later caught some few weeks after staying with them which cost them so many Court cases, please in that case I hope you are okay with this security measure.

Concerning your Visa processing and all traveling expenses, I believe you know that our family must also pay some amount of money too, that means you will also be paying your own part of the total traveling expenses which is affordable I believe, but right now I cannot give you the current cost breakdown and processing details except you make contact.I want us to make progress without any delay so that you can join us soonest.

In regards to this, you will have to contact Mrs Scott (The International Relations Officer) of the America aupair Agency on this email: [email protected] for all details of the processing of your Visa, Work Permit,Medical Insurance, Flight Tickets and other traveling documents including the Total Cost,please tell her "Your name, Your Full contact address and your personal cell phone number with international dialing code, your country and how long you intend staying with us and when you will wanna start and that you have found your American Host family (Elizabeth's Family with ID NY14621 living in 131 Meserole Ave, Brooklyn, NY USA)

Then Please kindly get back to me with whatever they tell you so that we can discuss better about the payment. I will be expecting your reply soonest. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible as we can't wait to have you here with us. I attached a picture of a room provided for you, its a little untidy, I hope you like it

Love From the Elizabeth's
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu May 01, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
Advertisement

#199802 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 2:20 am
Stolen image used by the scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200786 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 11:58 am
Hi XXX,

Thanks for your message am excited you like our family,I spoke with my husband and he agreed you can come over, its just Carl and Meliana now, so we are looking it to make it bigger family by you joining us.Our kid loved everything I told her about you so I'll want us to start preparations as soon as possible and get everything set because I believe the VISA processing takes some time.

About the Visa, flight and other traveling documents, I believe its best we get them through an agency because of our past experience from our neighbor: so I believe it's best to apply through them, they helped our neighbor with their last Au pair and it was very fast, smooth so we also feel very secure patronizing them. We want to make sure that you have a valid VISA and documents so that when you get to the US there wont be any hitch whatsoever.
Our friends had their first Au pair In the year 2012 from Finland that processed an invalid VISA more like a tourist VISA instead of a J1 VISA and was later caught some few weeks after staying with them which cost them so many Court cases, please in that case I hope you are okay with this security measure.

Concerning your Visa processing and all traveling expenses, I believe you know that our family must also pay some amount of money too, that means you will also be paying your own part of the total traveling expenses which is affordable I believe, but right now I cannot give you the current cost breakdown and processing details except you make contact.I want us to make progress without any delay so that you can join us soonest.

In regards to this, you will have to contact Mrs Scott (The International Relations Officer) of the America aupair Agency on this email: [email protected] for all details of the processing of your Visa, Work Permit,Medical Insurance, Flight Tickets and other traveling documents including the Total Cost,please tell her "Your name, Your Full contact address and your personal cell phone number with international dialing code, your country and how long you intend staying with us and when you will wanna start and that you have found your American Host family (Elizabeth's Family with ID NY14621 living in 131 Meserole Ave, Brooklyn, NY USA)

Then Please kindly get back to me with whatever they tell you so that we can discuss better about the payment. I will be expecting your reply soonest. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible as we can't wait to have you here with us. I attached a picture of a room provided for you, its a little untidy, I hope you like it

Love From the Elizabeth's

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201045 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 1:11 am
From the fake agency American J1VISA Foundation lnt® - [email protected]

Au Pair in America
Au Pair America Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United State of America. We promise to offer you the best which you will be glad you did. The Agency is a U.S. State Department-designated sponsor for an Au pair cultural exchange program. They bring to their program more than 25 years of experience in cultural exchange and hosting Au pairs, including those for our own children. Our experience in the travel industry has served our clients well over last several years. And we are fully ASTA and ATOL protected travel agent. which means your money is fully guaranteed.
ATOL – which is short for “Air Travel Organizers' Licensing” – exists to protect the public from losing money or being stranded abroad because of the failure of air travel firms. It was first introduced in 1972 and it gives comprehensive consumer protection to 28 million people in the UK and USA who buy flights or air holidays each year.

It was indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by one of our Host Families (Elizabeth's Family with ID NY10011 living in 131 Meserole Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11040, USA) to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed in fulfilling our promises.
We would request that you strictly download, print, read through, fill carefully and send back to us via this email address scanned copy of the duly filled forms attached to this mail,
it contains all necessary information you need in regards to the Total cost and the documents requested from you to provide so that we can successfully process all your Data..

For the Cost and the Child Care Agreement Form for download, read and fill carefully the attached word document file titled-COST AND PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM stated in this attached is the total cost of $1,650 as an Au pair .

For your Au Pair America Registration Form and list of required documents you will have to provide, download read carefully and Fill the attached Word Document file titled- Au Pair America APPLICATION FORM. We expect you to get back to us with the filled forms not more than a week from now , so that we can inform you on how to make payment.

Note : That we can not proceed with if we do not receive the scanned copies of the duly filled form,these forms enable us to register you with Au Pair America Program as an Au Pair and it also provide all necessary information that we will require to process your Visa and other travel documents so once the payment is made with a detailed submission of all the duly filled forms then we can start processing of your Visa,Flight ticket and every other travel documents.

TERMS AND REGULATIONS

Au Pair America, Inc. work in full term and condition with all international Visa & Working Permit Agency ,for all travelers in Countries that are not in the same country with the agency of their choice or where the Agency of their choice don't have office in their country.

Which allow for the Following Terms and Regulations:

- All Document necessary Must be valid and certified by Migrations service of the country of the traveler

-The photo Page of the passport of all traveler must show the original personality in physical.

- Visa charges and work permit fees must be paid directly to the Consulate of the Country the traveler is going which is in affiliation with the Immigration Department of the country the traveler is traveling to.

- All Customers Processing Visa of the country of their choice with Agencies in the country of their choice must Send along with other necessary document the photo page of their Passport which will serve as evident of legibility at the Consulate of their country of their choice in their location.

- All Customers Processing Visa of the country of their choice with Agencies in the country of their choice must have a mailing address where all necessary document which include letter of invitation to the country of their choice by Consulate of the country, letter of invitation by their host family and Faxed papers for Visa charges payment will be mailed to.

- Which was recently added in the advent of cyber crimes disallow any form of payment with out cash therefore Bank check,Credit Cards,Money orders are not accepted for payment for any service.In keeping this regulations legible applicants who are not in the same location with the traveling agency of the choice will only make payment via the host family or via Money gram or bank transfer to our agency representative.

Thanks for contacting us,In anticipation of your response. "At Au Pair America we are interested in getting you to your destination in style and comfort."

Mrs Scott (International Relations Officer)

In the email was a link to another fake agency email address [email protected].

Attached were 4 fake application form documents.