Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#200938 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 4:06 am
This is an au pair scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

INTERVIEW AND RULES AND REGULATION OF THE JOB

We kindly appreciate your interest in Our job offer, Below are the questions need to be answered by
employee..
* A brief introduction about yourself...................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........
* Describe your attitude...................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............................
* Do you have a valid international passport?.................... .............................. ...
* When is it expiring?..................... .............................. .............................. ...................
* How soon are you willing to start working with my family if you are lucky to be selected?

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..................

mobile no............................ .............................. .............................. .............................. ............what
Note: You can add me on your messenger list for extensive deliberation....()
regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200939 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 4:06 am
Applicant......
We will like you to go through and read carefully the below terms and regulations of the job offered to you.
WORKING DAYS/HOURS
*You
will be required and expected to work for approximately 40 hours per
week 8 hours/day Monday to Friday,while Saturdays and Sundays will be
your off days.
JOB SALARY/WAGES
*will like to offer you the total amount of (2500$) per MONTH net in
arrears and an additional [120$] for the weekly allowance for all our
workers
STARTING DATE/PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT
*You are expected to resume your duty as soon as you arrive here.
*We are also offering you the job for the maximum period of three(3)years contract.
VACATIONS
You will have 2 weeks paid vacation after 6 months of working. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in advance.
BENEFIT OF THE JOB
*Use of Transportation with Valid driver\routes license
*Free private apartment with full electronics sets
*24hours internet connection with personal laptop for you to communicate with your love ones.
*Free feeding and tax-free
*Medical insurance during the job contract
DISCIPLINES IN THE JOB FIELD
Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
*Causing a disruptive influence in the home is prohibited.
* Drunkenness is not allowed.
*Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions
or procedures.
* Unreliability in time keeping or attendance.
* Illegal drug taking prohibited.
* Child abuse or neglect highly prohibited.
TERMS TO COMPLY FOR YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
*We family are helping you with 50 to 60 percent out of the travel documents expenses
*We do not offer salary deduction or fly now pay later system,we expect a
serious and interested applicant to shoulder part of their travel
documents processing fees.
We hope your arrival to USA will be an happy one

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200940 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 4:07 am
HELLO

You are qualified and accepted to work in my home with a minimum of 3years.. so i will like you to get in torch with my family travel agency, because they will be responsible for the processing of your traveling documents Which includes Usa visa, work permit and booking of your flight ticket..
Note:The total cost for the processing of your travel documents is 1000usd but i am Willing to help you with the sum of 500usd on your behalf so you are expected to provide the sum of 500usdto proceed on your traveling document
Their contact mail is........
[email protected]
Make sure you contact them and get back to them with all the needed requirements as soon as possible.

Regards.